BY BH COSMETICS

Heather F.
This palette was amazing for the price. It has a great range of brown and mauve tones that are good for day and night wear. It also has highlighter shades which can also double as eye shadows. The colors blend really nicely together, though I wish the actual material of the palette was a little better. It is cardboard.. Though that makes its super light weight! Overall nice palette. Her second edition of the same shadows but with additional is more pigmented in my opinion.
Amber S.
Dennison , OH
Love love love this palette. I don't think it gets noticed like it should. The eyeshadows are super smooth and the colors go with everything. What I love most is that you get all the eyeshadows plus highlighters. Sometimes I even use the highlight to accent under my brow. Very impressed with this palette. I think this palette is a steal too. The price is so good for the kind of quality you get. I would highly recommend. You won't be disappointed.
Brianda T.
Deming, NM
Yes, I love love love this pallette. I am very picky with which pallets I buy and I have very few. This one of my favorites. The colors are beautiful for both eyeshadow and highlighters and super pigmented. I'm a huge fan of Carli Bybel so this is perfect. I do recommend the purchase as I will be re-purchasing when mine is done.
Allyson D.
This palette is amazing for the price! Personally, I'm not into the colors so much. I would only use a couple and there wasn't any transition shade. The quality of the shadows are great yet there's still fallout. The highlighters are great because they work on lots of skin tones! The highlighters can be used as eyeshadows as well! Overall, this palette is more of a mauve and goldenish toned palette. I believe the other latest one looks more better!
Sarah K.
Saint Johns, FL
Just picked up this palate this week! So happy it was finally restocked at our local ulta! So far I am in love with it. The color assortment is perfect for everyday, and for a more dramatic look as well! Plus the highlighters make for great shadows! The shadows are so pigmented and you get a great color payoff right away! Can't wait to play with it more!
Ash B.
I love the tones in this palette so much! The shadows are so good and blendable too for such an affordable price! I also love that this is sold in Ulta stores now, not just online! Makes it so much easier to pick up! I recommend this palette to all of my friends because it's just so good and creates such beautiful looks!
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
This deserve a 5 star! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE colors so much! They have so much pigmentation and so easy to blend! The highlights will blind you and I love how it has different shades of highlight! I use the darkest one as a bronzer. This is so so great and inexpensive!!! Amazing amazing right here! Favorite one of all time!
Anna K.
Valrico, FL
I bought around September of 2016 and I literally have so much left! I've used it soooo much! Nothing compares to this product. It's it's own kind. The highlighters are so pigmented and there is minimum fallout:)
Khadija G.
Brooklyn , NY
I can't say much about the eye shadows, I haven't used those since i first bought that palette and that was over two years ago and i didnt really like them. But i will say that I love the highlighters. My favorite or the two middle shades. I wish Carli came our with the highlights separately i would really buy that again. I reach for the palette alot because of the highlighters. They are better than a lot of high-end highlighters that i own.
Emilen R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I've used numerous high lighters such as elf and too faced but personally none of them compare to this one. If you want your highlight to be "popping" then this is the highlight for you. Best product I've ever purchased! BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette #highlighter #highlight #bhcosmetics
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?