BY BH COSMETICS

Chloe R.
Canonsburg, PA
I love Carli Bybel and was so excited when she came out with this palette! it did not disappoint! for the price point, you cannot go wrong! the shadows are so pigmented and blend like butter, but the highlighters are the real stars of this palette! I am a Becca highlighter junkie, so I wasn't sure what to expect with these since the palette was so affordable. but holy crap, these highlighters are so buttery and pigmented, I was blown away! mixing the first and second highlighter shades makes the perfect shade! this is one of my favorite palettes, by far
Erika S.
Hayward
I find the eyeshadows in this palette to be quite stunning. They are pigmented, buttery, and blendable. The highlighter’s can also double as shadow, in fact I prefer to use them that way. As highlighters they tend to give me texturized looking skin, I wish they were more natural looking. Otherwise I find myself picking up this palette again and again. I would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable and beautiful palette.
Sai A.
Bolingbrook, IL
I felt like some of the eyeshadows could use more pigment and were more on the chalky side but I love the shade range and the HIGHLIGHTS were phenomenal they seemed to be pressed differently from the eyeshadows because they are so pretty and have a range of shades for different skin tones, the highlights are just so natural and are a must have but for the 22 dollar price this palette is so worth it, especially if you are a begginner, this is a must have for you.
Vicky P.
El Paso
I love carli! She is very inspiring and humble person. Let's talk about this palette. I loved this palette so much, it is my go to, every look I do for every occasion I use it. The highlights are so nice and creamy, a little bit goes a long way. I have had this palette for over a year and I don't get bored of it. The eyeshadows are very easy to blend and to combine together, you could create many make up looks with this. I loved it! Highly recommend it to anyone.
Jackie C.
Mesa, AZ
This was my first purchase from BH Cosmetics. It is a great palette, good pigmentation, shadows blend easily. Like all BH palettes, this one has kick back, but nothing to bad. I prefer powdery shadows because they seem to blend better. The highlighters are the show stealer in this palette. They are blinding, there’s a color for every complexion and what you can’t use in your face doubles as more shadows. Really great palette, especially for someone new to makeup
Veronica M.
Newton, KS
I absolutely love this Palette! The quality is impeccable! It’s very easy to apply and use! This was my first ever BH Cosmetics product but now I even bought the Deluxe edition since I loved the Carli Palette so much! I highly recommend to all! It’s beautiful, pigmented and the highlight shades are AMAZING! Totally worth the money!
Mayelin H.
Lancaster, PA
Absolutely love this palette! Perfect packaging, super pigmented, inexpensive, great choice of colors, works really well and I believe I am getting a lot out of it for the little price I paid compared to so many of the palettes out there. Love it, 5 stars!
Gretel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love Carli Bybel and love this palette it was one of the first palettes I purchased. I don'y use it as much as before but its a great palette for the price. It has great shade ranges although I feel like you are limited to how many looks you can create. Some shadows lack pigmentation like the dark purple but not really a big deal the other shadows work great. My favorite thing from this palette are the highlight shades they look amazing! All in all good palette.
Nancy S.
HOUSTON
This palette is so worth the buy I mean for the price u get and amazing variety of rosey gold tones that I love using. And the pigmentation is wonderful I usually apply th shimmer shades with my fingers I get the best pay off and i like using the white high lighter in my inner eye it's so blinding.

I recommend you get your hands on this palette, you won't regret it.
Sarah T.
Cheyenne, WY
Seriously LOVE this palette almost just as much as her first one. I actually like the shades in this one a lot more, all the mauves and the pink/orange shimmery shades are BEAUTIFUL. So summery but also could be wintery/fall using the right shades! The highlighters are all so versatile, perfect for all skin tones. Love this pallete, price point is perfect also. Only complaint is the pans fall out easily on this one, so it makes it tough to travel with :( Still love though!!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?