BY BH COSMETICS

kelly j.
Avon Lake, OH
truly love this palette and all it offers for the price. These colors are very easy to use and blend. They are nor for me very opaque if that is what you like.I do however love the highlighter colors. I am highlighter obsessed though!! I needed to prime my lids first for better color and longevity . This makes a fantastic starter palette for a beginner as well as a young adult. Carli also has a great you tube channel and is a very easy to follow with her makeup application. Thank you Carli and much continued success.
Amanda C.
Tulsa, OK
This palette is one of my go to #SummerEssentials! These amazing shadows and highlighters are super pigmented, shimmery not shiny, and last all day. Thanks BH Cosmetics! You've got yourself a loyal customer!
Danial B.
Such a gorgeous palette! You do so many beautiful romantic looks with these shadows. Very nice packaging and clean and sleek. Shadows last all day and very pigmented. For the price I definitely recommend it.
Lea N.
New York, New York
I am honestly so in love with this palette 😭♥️ aside from carli bybel being the most genuine YouTube beauty guru ever, this palette lives up to the hype and is so beautiful. The shimmer eyeshadows can be used as highlight and vice versa. It’s so pigmented, creamy, and easy to blend. Best of all? It’s affordable. It’s too bad it’s not a permanent product on their website!
Lacey D.
Uhhh hello, this is the most underrated palette out there! I'm normally a big end name brand type of gal, but I came across this a few times and always walked out without it. I finally snagged it the other day at Ulta and OH MY GOSH, it is phenomenal. The colors are so pigmented and blend amazing. Plus you can't beat the price tag of only $14.50. Go get this palette now!
Savannah A.
Houston
I absolutely love this palette! It's great for a neutral look and comes with a wide variety of shades. The 4 highlighters are so blinding that a little bit really does go a long way. Also, it is such a good purchase considering the quality for only $14.50. BH Cosmetics is a great starter brand for beginners.
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
This palette is great for the price you pay, comes with very nice pigment highlighters and glitter eyeshadows but the matte shadows are horrible, I'm definitely not using them because their soo patchy, no pigment whatsoever, and some fallout. I find myself blending the matte eyeshadows so much and it ends up looking muddy and patchy.
Jocelyn S.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is the old version of the palette, because now the deluxe is out but if you can get your hands on this one - do it!

The colors are pigmented and are the perfect selection to do any day look and transition to night. I've gotten so many compliments on the highlights!

The best part is the price point. The colors stay on all day and are even perfect for a bridal party.
Mira L.
This palette is beautiful! The only problems I have with the palette is that I'm very pale and two of the highlights would not work for my skin type so I haven't touched them what so ever. Also if you dip your brush into the highlight a lot of product is picked up and it is mostly wasted when you try and tap off the excess and one more thing is the eyeshadows are super pigmented and when blended they can tend to look slightly muddy if you aren't very careful
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
Technically I'm writing a review on the deluxe. It is so beautiful! I love that I can do a whole face with it. It's soft feminine flirty and beautiful. Did I say that already? Lol I defiantly reccoment it. It worth the price and it will not disappoint. My favorite part is it is long wearing.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?