BY BH COSMETICS

Estella H.
This palette is great for the price.
It's lacking in matte shades and the mattes they do offer aren't very pigmented.
They aren't necessarily bad but it takes a lot of building up to get good color payoff but at least they don't blend away while doing that.
The shimmers are great and seem to share the same formula as the Highlighters in the palette.
They do have a lot of kick up in the pan and seem to flake and look chunky in the pan but they apply beautifully on the skin.
It's good for everyday natural makeup.
Sonya S.
Longwood, FL
I wish I had more stars to give this. I use this literally every single day! It is the perfect every day eyeshadow palette! The shadows and the highlights are so creamy and buttery they almost feel wet. All 14 shadows and highlights have amazing pigment too. I recommend this to everyone and I bought one for my mom and sister and they love it too. When Carli Bybel's deluxe edition palette came out and they discontinued this one, I bought 3 for back up, I love it that much!
Ariana S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I LOVE this palette, especially the Highlighters! The shades are so insanely beautiful and pigmented and wonderful. Everything in this palette is just so pretty, and at such a great price point it is well worth it!!! I highly recommend it. I knocked off one star because I really don't use the eyeshadows, but the highlighters are worth it alone.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
This palette is so so so good! Carli did an amazing job creating it. It really is super versatile and the formula is on point. I don't experience fallout with the shadows at all. The highlighters are freaking amazing! I can't believe that the palette is so cheap and you get 4 big highlighters. I have had this palette for so long but it's still one that I reach for most of the time for every day makeup looks. If you don't have this palette then you need to get it. You will fall in love with it!
Tess W.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this product during a recent dumpster dive at ULTA. The lavender highlighter was missing, but the rest of the palate was intact. The gold highlighter is so beautiful. It is the perfect go-to-glow. However, I am not that interested in the rest of the shades in the palette.  I am happy to have it in my collection. I do own a lot of neutrals and the pigmentation is great. I love the shadow formula. I would not purchase this palette, but since I got it for free, I really enjoy it.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I recently purchased this product and I'm super impressed so far! The colors are pigmented as are the highlighters. There is a lot of kick up on the shadows but it's something I can look past given they perform well. For the shimmers I like to use a glitter primer or I'll spray my brush with setting spray to get them to really perform. The second highlighter is perfect for me and I've been using it everyday! The last two a little too dark for me but I can use them as shadows.
Victoria G.
This is the first BH cosmetics palette that I actually think is all around great. I'd say the others are ok, but hit or miss. This is the perfect palette for everyday, the colors are neutral but pretty, and easy to blend out on the eyes. If you are looking for a good basic palette to have on hand, which I think everyone needs, this is a great option!
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
I absolutely love this pallet I got this one from ulta it has 5 matte shadows and 5 metallic shadows along with 4 highlighters it is very pigmented I use with an ulta eyeshadow base and it last me all day the colorrs are very warm colors nudes muaves coppers n golds it is so pretty it has no smell sometimes makeup smells chimicaly lol. And B.H is an affordable brand as well.
Angela S.
Hillsboro , OH
This is my go to eye shadow palette all the colors are gorgeous an very pigmented. This palette is well worth the price you give for it. I reach for this so much you can go glam with this palette or a soft natural look. That's just one of the reasons i love it so much. Trust me you will NOT regret getting this palette!!
kelly j.
Avon Lake, OH
truly love this palette and all it offers for the price. These colors are very easy to use and blend. They are nor for me very opaque if that is what you like.I do however love the highlighter colors. I am highlighter obsessed though!! I needed to prime my lids first for better color and longevity . This makes a fantastic starter palette for a beginner as well as a young adult. Carli also has a great you tube channel and is a very easy to follow with her makeup application. Thank you Carli and much continued success.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?