Maya C.

Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it

Kristina Rose C.
Kristina Rose C.
2 years, 1 month ago
Buy it at Ulta! A lot of the times they aren't in stock but if you search up the Ulta stores on the Ulta website and you can find where to get it. Also just to make sure you can call the stores to.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
2 years, 1 month ago
Buy it at Ulta! It isn't very expensive either.
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
Porterville, CA
You can buy this at Ulta or at BH Cosmetics
Elena G.
Elena G.
Mountain View, CA
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, you can buy this at Ulta. In case you don't see it right away - I always ask them if they have stuff in the back as sometimes they're re-arranging or everything on display has sold out. Almost always they have more of whatever I'm looking for and they kindly bring it to me from the back!
Gresham, OR
2 years, 1 month ago
You can always ask when they get their shipments in. Usually they have a specific day during the week where
Gresham, OR
Belissa N.
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
2 years, 1 month ago
I bought it at ulta, I've also seen it in their website!
Latoya C.
Latoya C.
2 years, 1 month ago
Its on BH cosmetics dear. On their site they always have sales on going so you'll be sure to get it at a great value. Here: bhcosmetics website and just enter Carli Bybel - 14 Color Eyeshadow It is definitely worth the coins and also its very affordable unlike other youtubers collaboration palettes
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Kansas City, MO
2 years, 2 months ago
I bought mine online at Ulta!!
Brooke l.
Brooke l.
2 years, 4 months ago
I was at ulta a week ago and they still had them....and I'm not sure but bh cosmetics might still have hem on their site too.