BY BH COSMETICS #12 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• does anyone like the brand? is it worth it? or do you ge...6 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette This is he Deluxe Edition to the original BH Cosmetics and Carli Bybel collaboration. This eyeshadow and highlighter palette has even more eyeshadow shades and and a couple more highlighter shades. It does also have the original shades from the first palette she same out with. The colors in this palette are just beautiful and have amazing quality. The highlighter shades are amazing as well and fit so many different skin tones. They blend beautifully and aren’t to chunky like some highlighters can be. They will definitely give you that blinding glow that you want. You can also tone it down as well to make it more subtle. They eyeshadows blend beautifully on the eyes with little or no fallout. I like to use a brush to apply the shades. The shimmer are super pigmented on their on but even more if you use a setting spray or fix+ on your eyeshadow brush and then apply. You can still purchase this palette online at BH Cosmetics website and online and in some stores at Ulta. I believe I paid between 16 and 20 dollars which is a great price especially for how amazing the product is. The packaging is to die for. It has a marble finish to the inside and is very sturdy so it would be great to travel with. You get 15 eyeshadow shades worth different finishes and 6 highlighter shades that can also be used for eyeshadows if you wanted too. Highly recommend this product to everyone. It’s such a great palette with amazing quality. You won’t be disappointed at all. Go get yours today. If you purchase at Ulta then you get points for your purchase which after a while can be used to purchase other products in the future. Go get goes today!
Madison K.
Duluth, GA
The highlight colors in this palette are beautiful and pigmented! 😍 in my inner corner and brow bone I religiously use the whiter highlight color in the bottom left hand corner or the palette. As you see it really makes pops. I don’t suggest going to crazy with this white color though because if you keep layering it, it will look an almost unpleasant white (just my personal opinion, some people may love it) but just a few swipes of one dip of the color looks amazing to me. The golden colored highlight shade looks amazing for the cheek bones! And they have different shades of highlight which I’ve used on some clients of darker skin tones and they look amazing and golden and glowy! I’m going to have another review with a different picture for an eyeshadow look I did with this palette as well.
Jessica T.
First off, I love the marble packaging.
I’ve had an on again and off again relationship with BH Cosmetics. Their old formula was very chalky and I would have to say, they have really improved on the formula of their eyeshadow!

The shadows and highlighters feel very soft, that being said they have a bit of kickup. The colors are soft and natural, I’ve built it up to a more bold look but you do have to build up the mattes a bit.

The shimmer shades are gorgeous and creamy almost in texture. I absolutely love the way these go on, I do recommend using your fingers to apply the shimmers to get the best result.

The highlighters are gorgeous and go on very smoothly. I’m in absolute love with the almost purple highlight!

Overall this a great palette, you can use it on its own or pop it open for the transition or shimmer you want. I would recommend this if you are looking for the range of colors this palette has to offer!

Also, never pay full price! ^_~
BH Cosmetics has regular sales and bundle deals!

I’ve included some (badly done) swatches so you can see the colors. The left are all the eyeshadows and to the right, the highlights.
Amanda J.
I am a big fan of Carli Bybel! I’ve been watching her YouTube videos for years! So when I found out she was coming out with her very own palette, I knew I needed to get my hands on it! First of all, I adore the packaging! The marble design is sleek and professional looking! You get 21 shadows in this palette... pretty mattes, stunning shimmers! You even get highlighter shades in this palette! I absolutely love the formula of these shadows... super high quality, velvety texture! The pigmentation is excellent! The shimmers show up so nicely on the skin and give you that awesome pop of color! The mattes apply so nicely to the skin and blend out so well! I adore the eye looks I’ve been able to create with this palette! I love the versatility! The highlighter shades are awesome! They look beautiful on my pale skin! They have excellent pigmentation! I also like to apply these highlighters sometimes to the inner corner of my eyes for that extra pop of color! I feel like I can’t brag enough about this palette! It is expensive but you receive so many shadows in return and even highlighter shades! I highly recommend this palette! A+++
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
This is a wonderful palette!! It's packaging is beautiful and sleek - the 10 buttery smooth and highly pigmented eyeshadows and 4 pans of gorgeous highlighter, ranging in color from an icy pink to a shimmering bronze - are encased in a lightweight, easy to clean, white magnetized cardboard palette with a good size mirror inside. Just below the mirror are the words, "Aspire to Inspire." And, the price is fantastic!! I believe that regular retail is around $15. And it's often available on sale - yay!
The eyeshadows are beautiful! You've got matte and shimmer shades, all in colors that are perfect for the office or simply out running errands; you can also add more intensity and drama by incorporating the darker shades for a night out. There are plenty of shades to choose from!!
The highlighters that are included are a good size and are quite lovely. There are only four shades, but I believe at least one of them could work for everyone's skin tone. I'm fair skinned and I almost always use the first shade on the left. But that's just me, I prefer a more subtle, softer highlight. I also like to think "outside of the box" and use the highlighters, especially the darker ones on my eyes and as lipstick "toppers."
I find that the shadows last the longest, as do many eyeshadows, when applied over an eyeshadow primer. I would recommend this palette to anyone looking to try out BH Cosmetics or even someone just starting out with makeup due to the quality and affordability. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Cassidy H.
Felton, DE
I was so so pumped to pick up this carli bybel palette in the deluxe edition, despite the look on my face in the last photo 😂 I reviewed the original carli bybel palette, and it did not disappoint (go check it out if you want). Since the other one was so good, and I've never been disappointed by bh, I had to get this one. The colors are so beautiful, and the shadows just as creamy. My only complaint was the highlighters are actually kind of powdery, and don't have the same pigment as her first palette. I wish she kept the sane formula for those. Other than that, I got multiple compliments on my makeup when I used this, so it's obviously great.
Holly L.
Spartanburg, SC
I love this palette- I am not particularly in love with neutral eye shadows. I’m a make up artist and constantly am doing neutral looks on clients. I hate buying neutral palettes because they typically bore me. However this isn’t your average neutral palette. The rows are based on color stories. A pinky/rose gold row, a plum row, and a bronze/warm row.
The highlighters are gorgeous! Some of the best I’ve tried at this price point. This palette is geared more for fair/light/medium/medium tan skin tones. I don’t imagine some of these eyeshadows would work deep skin tones.
I do think this is a value if you want a dual highlighting & shadow palette. It’s a great travel palette aswell. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
This was actually one of my first palettes. It’s not too expensive, about 20 dollars I do believe, has pretty good pigment(The matte shades are harder to get prominent pigment than the shimmer shades) the matte shades blend out a little chalky and blotched. So use wise it’s just ehh. The highlights are pretty, I used them as eyeshadows more than highlighter because they are more powdery than I like my highlighters to be, definitely gives a pretty pop to the eyes. The palette itself is beautiful with a marbled effect look & comes with a mirror, which I always love! All in all, I’ve purchased two palettes and a couple lip products from BH, I don’t plan on buying anymore of their products, none of it even remotely thrilled me. Was no better than Drugstore makeup in my opinion and at least twice as much.
Trinity W.
95843
This palette is amazing! The price is very very good and the shadows blend out amazing and have great pigmentation. The hilighters are very intense and look almost wet on the face. However one down fall is the shadows are pretty powdery and the white hilight is almost blue and there is practically no other hilight that’s light enough for me besides the white and I don’t want an almost blue hilight as it isn’t my cup of tea. I dropped this once while using it and literally the whole thing broke as you can see. so AVOID dropping this the best you can. Besides those few things this palette is absolutely amazing and I recommend it to everyone!
Samantha E.
i got this palette kind of a long time ago and i really love the eyeshadows and the highlighters! the shadows are extremely soft feel, the blend so well on my eyes and the colors are super pigmented! the shimmer shadows are just as amazing, they are super easy to apply and they don't really need any setting spray or anything like that to make there color pop. i love love loveeeee the highlighters in here also they are buttery feeling and go on so smooth and they're not a natural glow but you could work with them to make them look more natural, or they can stay blinding which i love both! i also love that there are different highlight tines in the palette so there is a highlighter for any skin tone in this palette which is really great. i highly recommend this to everyone!
Brittany S.
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?