BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition - 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette

BY BH COSMETICS #9 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Will this palette be restocked?3 Answers
  • Who loves this? I want it so bad but idk if it is worth it and ho...10 Answers
  • Is BH cosmetics similar to another brand and if so what brand?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rebecca F.
Tracy, CA
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! These used to be my favorite highlighters ever and I love the blendability of the eyeshadows. The fact that they sell this at Ulta makes me so happy honestly because it really is a good product and worth the hype and money. (It's cheap even). I definitely think everyone who loves makeup and is on a budget should get this. It's probably one of the best, if not THE best palette that BH cosmetics has released. And seeing as how it made it to Ulta, that probably means it's the best they've ever made. I don't remember how I discovered this palette but I'm so glad I did. It's a go to palette for me and if you're an aspiring makeup artist then you for sure MUST buy this because it have shades that compliment every skin tone. Especially the highlighters. You can mix shades to make the best glow for your client. Don't pass this up people. You won't regret paying, what $12 for it?? Helloooooo! Awesome buy! I'm hoping to see much more products like this in the future from BH c
Jori S.
The Carli Bybel palette by bh cosmetics is truly my favorite palette. With a combination of gorgeous colors, buttery pigmentation, and inexpensive pricing it can't help but be. I initially was unsure of this palette for a number of reasons I won't go into but I proceeded to order. I received it and upon opening I did notice the packaging was nothing special and on the flimsy side. But then once I started swatching I noticed this palette is phenomenal. Around the same time I had bought the Anastacia Beverly Hills That Glow Kit and was sadly disappointed by the highlighters. The highlighters in the Carli Bybel palette far exceed the ABH highlighters in my opinion. I always reach for this palette to highlight and always receive compliments on my highlight. The palette contains 4 highlighter shades and the 2 in the middle are my go to highlighters and the last one I use as a bonzer to contour. The eyeshadows are beautifully pigmented and I can create looks with just this palette alone!
Senae E.
Hamden, CT
This has been one of my go-to pallets lately BH Cosmetics and Carli Bybel killed the palette it has 10 Shadows for your eyes and for for your face so 14 total I got this at Ulta for 1450 and it's also on their website for 1450 but you have to pay for shipping so I recommend going to Ulta it is an amazing quality that blends well the pigmentation is crazy good and if your a beginner with makeup this is definitely a palette for you because it has a lot of colors for you to start whether you want to make a nice day time look something for the evening or a darker dramatic look I recommend this for beginners and even people who are into makeup I definitely will be repurchase this when I run out of it. You can definitely see that I've used this quite a bit and it's great for on-the-go because it has a mirror inside as you see in the picture and it has a variety of colors for your eyes and it comes with the highlighter so you don't even have to bring that with you because it has 4 shades
Katherine L.
I have watched #CarliBybel on youtube for ages and her palette has been one of my favorite random Ulta splurges. Not really a splurge as it is super affordable and well worth it compared to many of the high-end palettes I own. The colors work extremely well with my neutral medium tan skin tone (Puerto Rican heritage). They highlighters are smooth and not overbearing and they all show up fine and do not create any funky glow in pictures like others do. I have used this palette on deep skin toned African American friends as well as very fair skinned Caucasian friends and the color payout is universally flattering and flawless. I think the shadows are of higher quality than the ones that come in the bulk sets directly from BHCOSMETICS . The added bonus no having to wait for shipping. I'd recommend it and her youtube channel to anyone who wants to improve their skills without exclusively relying on expensive products.
Jennie C.
Thank God for testers! Yesterday I went to Ulta because they had this palette, and I wanted this for such a long time even when it was on the bh cosmetics website. So I'm a little iffy about ordering things online and this is exactly why; the image looks beautiful- the were beautiful, but you need to see it in person. Out of all the eyeshadows the only one I thought would suit me was the burgundy one. So again thank God for testers. I swatch each eyeshadow against my forearm and they were so buttery and glided beautifully. Unfortunately, I wasn't really blown away with the colors. The matte burgundy and taupe colors were my favorite but I'm not gonna spend $15 on a pallet when I only truly like two eyeshadows. Everything was a bit too shimmery and didn't really complement my skin tone. But I hope whomever bought this really enjoys it because it is a beautiful pallet. It just did not work for me.
Tiffany I.
Winston Salem, NC
This was my first-ever palette purchase, and I am very happy with it. I'm just starting out learning more about makeup, and as a single mom with no job, I'm on a very tight budget. This palette has a lovely mix of buttery, beautiful, rich rose, brown and gold tones that I have been able to achieve quite a few looks with. I have since purchased a few other palettes, but this one is still a personal favorite that I reach for consistently. My only real problem with the palette is the heavy chemical smell. I've read online that it comes from the glue used in the packaging. I have left the palette laying open in my bathroom for a few days, and that does help to air it out, but when I close it back up and put it away the smell will just come back. Luckily, I do not notice the odor once the product has been applied, just when dealing with the actual palatte. I still love it, though!
Ka'Shayla M.
Birmingham, AL
Carli Bybel is one popular Influencer on social media with over a million followers. I've been following her journey for some time and always admired her.
She collaborated with Bh Cosmetics to curate this palette. I wanted to initially purchase on the release date but the traffic on the Bh Cosmetics was bonkers.. Lol...
Awhile later the news came out that the palette would be sold at ULTA beauties nationwide!!!

On a random visit to Ulta, i came across the display and was shook!!!
I began to swatch the shadows and instantly fell in LOVE. to add, this palette is a 10 shadow and Four highlighter palette for $14.50!!!!!!! That's about a DOLLAR a shadow!!!! That in itself is a steal.

The highlighters are SO pigmented, not chalky or sheer.

I love this palette so much.
kelsey m.
Surrency, GA
For the price I say it's worth it!! I love that it's not only eyeshadows but highlighters as well!! I use them as shadows as well! The color and shade range within the palette is perfect for fall in my option. The color pay off isn't the best within all the shades but I'll wet my brush with a setting spray and it intensifies the color. There is some fallout but I bake under my eyes with a loose setting powder so I can just brush it all away. The packaging is super cute as well!! You can use this palette to create subtle everyday looks or a smokey dramatic look. This a great palette in my option. The colors do build on each other and are mostly blendable. Plus, I Love that it's now available at Ulta so you don't only have to order it off of BH Cosmetics website.
Brooke L.
Ephraim, UT
Such an awesome palette. When I saw this at Ulta and noticed is was only $14, I had to buy it. What caught my eye was the maroon eyeshadow in the far upper right corner. I thought it was so pretty. At first I thought that $14 was cheap for a palette and was afraid it would not be very good, but I was wrong! The palette is awesome!!! I've literally been using it every time I do my makeup. All the shades are way pigmented and I have not noticed any fallout after applying. But probably my favorite part of the palette is the lightest highlighter shade. It shows up really well and makes my face shine (in a good way)! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. The price is low and the quality is awesome!!
Makeupbymlc C.
Literally my all time favorite product due to how great it is, convenience, the pricing and versatility!I literally just love this palette and Carli Bybel just inspires me very much :) ! I love the fact that when she created this palette she mentioned that she wanted to create something that everyone of all shades can enjoy ! I think this palette can work for any and everyone, no matter what shade of skin or eye color you may have ! I have brown eyes and this palette compliments them very well along with my shade (tan/brown skin) The highlights are too DIE for! They are absolutely amazing and are some of the best highlights I've tried, comparing also to high end highlights. Very pigmented !
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?