BY BH COSMETICS

Montana O.
Mooresville, NC
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette This is he Deluxe Edition to the original BH Cosmetics and Carli Bybel collaboration. This eyeshadow and highlighter palette has even more eyeshadow shades and and a couple more highlighter shades. It does also have the original shades from the first palette she same out with. The colors in this palette are just beautiful and have amazing quality. The highlighter shades are amazing as well and fit so many different skin tones. They blend beautifully and aren’t to chunky like some highlighters can be. They will definitely give you that blinding glow that you want. You can also tone it down as well to make it more subtle. They eyeshadows blend beautifully on the eyes with little or no fallout. I like to use a brush to apply the shades. The shimmer are super pigmented on their on but even more if you use a setting spray or fix+ on your eyeshadow brush and then apply. You can still purchase this palette online at BH Cosmetics website and online and in some stores at Ulta. I believe I paid between 16 and 20 dollars which is a great price especially for how amazing the product is. The packaging is to die for. It has a marble finish to the inside and is very sturdy so it would be great to travel with. You get 15 eyeshadow shades worth different finishes and 6 highlighter shades that can also be used for eyeshadows if you wanted too. Highly recommend this product to everyone. It’s such a great palette with amazing quality. You won’t be disappointed at all. Go get yours today. If you purchase at Ulta then you get points for your purchase which after a while can be used to purchase other products in the future. Go get goes today!
Madison J.
Norcross, GA
The highlight colors in this palette are beautiful and pigmented! 😍 in my inner corner and brow bone I religiously use the whiter highlight color in the bottom left hand corner or the palette. As you see it really makes pops. I don’t suggest going to crazy with this white color though because if you keep layering it, it will look an almost unpleasant white (just my personal opinion, some people may love it) but just a few swipes of one dip of the color looks amazing to me. The golden colored highlight shade looks amazing for the cheek bones! And they have different shades of highlight which I’ve used on some clients of darker skin tones and they look amazing and golden and glowy! I’m going to have another review with a different picture for an eyeshadow look I did with this palette as well.
Amanda J.
I am a big fan of Carli Bybel! I’ve been watching her YouTube videos for years! So when I found out she was coming out with her very own palette, I knew I needed to get my hands on it! First of all, I adore the packaging! The marble design is sleek and professional looking! You get 21 shadows in this palette... pretty mattes, stunning shimmers! You even get highlighter shades in this palette! I absolutely love the formula of these shadows... super high quality, velvety texture! The pigmentation is excellent! The shimmers show up so nicely on the skin and give you that awesome pop of color! The mattes apply so nicely to the skin and blend out so well! I adore the eye looks I’ve been able to create with this palette! I love the versatility! The highlighter shades are awesome! They look beautiful on my pale skin! They have excellent pigmentation! I also like to apply these highlighters sometimes to the inner corner of my eyes for that extra pop of color! I feel like I can’t brag enough about this palette! It is expensive but you receive so many shadows in return and even highlighter shades! I highly recommend this palette! A+++
Cassidy H.
Felton, DE
I was so so pumped to pick up this carli bybel palette in the deluxe edition, despite the look on my face in the last photo 😂 I reviewed the original carli bybel palette, and it did not disappoint (go check it out if you want). Since the other one was so good, and I've never been disappointed by bh, I had to get this one. The colors are so beautiful, and the shadows just as creamy. My only complaint was the highlighters are actually kind of powdery, and don't have the same pigment as her first palette. I wish she kept the sane formula for those. Other than that, I got multiple compliments on my makeup when I used this, so it's obviously great.
Holly L.
Spartanburg, SC
I love this palette- I am not particularly in love with neutral eye shadows. I’m a make up artist and constantly am doing neutral looks on clients. I hate buying neutral palettes because they typically bore me. However this isn’t your average neutral palette. The rows are based on color stories. A pinky/rose gold row, a plum row, and a bronze/warm row.
The highlighters are gorgeous! Some of the best I’ve tried at this price point. This palette is geared more for fair/light/medium/medium tan skin tones. I don’t imagine some of these eyeshadows would work deep skin tones.
I do think this is a value if you want a dual highlighting & shadow palette. It’s a great travel palette aswell. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
This was actually one of my first palettes. It’s not too expensive, about 20 dollars I do believe, has pretty good pigment(The matte shades are harder to get prominent pigment than the shimmer shades) the matte shades blend out a little chalky and blotched. So use wise it’s just ehh. The highlights are pretty, I used them as eyeshadows more than highlighter because they are more powdery than I like my highlighters to be, definitely gives a pretty pop to the eyes. The palette itself is beautiful with a marbled effect look & comes with a mirror, which I always love! All in all, I’ve purchased two palettes and a couple lip products from BH, I don’t plan on buying anymore of their products, none of it even remotely thrilled me. Was no better than Drugstore makeup in my opinion and at least twice as much.
Jessica T.
First off, I love the marble packaging.
I’ve had an on again and off again relationship with BH Cosmetics. Their old formula was very chalky and I would have to say, they have really improved on the formula of their eyeshadow!

The shadows and highlighters feel very soft, that being said they have a bit of kickup. The colors are soft and natural, I’ve built it up to a more bold look but you do have to build up the mattes a bit.

The shimmer shades are gorgeous and creamy almost in texture. I absolutely love the way these go on, I do recommend using your fingers to apply the shimmers to get the best result.

The highlighters are gorgeous and go on very smoothly. I’m in absolute love with the almost purple highlight!

Overall this a great palette, you can use it on its own or pop it open for the transition or shimmer you want. I would recommend this if you are looking for the range of colors this palette has to offer!

Also, never pay full price! ^_~
BH Cosmetics has regular sales and bundle deals!

I’ve included some (badly done) swatches so you can see the colors. The left are all the eyeshadows and to the right, the highlights.
Alesha V.
Federal Way
This was one of my first eyeshadow palette purchases. I snagged from my local Ulta for $22.50. With the price. BH Cosmetics and Carli Bybel collated together to create this stunning masterpiece. When I look at this palette I think of romance and sophistication and class. There are endless possibilities with this palette. I’m immediately inspired. And if something is too dark or light for your skin tone in terms of the highlight and bronzers, then you can use them as eye shadows!! BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
I got it on sale. Heard many good things about the palette. The thing is in person the colors are far more neutral than in the pictures. The mattes have substantial kickup even after tapping off the excess. The darkest shade, bottom right, is a bit patchy. The shimmers go on nicely with a wetland brush, but they are very similar to one another. So overall, I'm actually quite limited as to the number of looks I can create with it. Love the highlighters. They are nice and bright, especially the light colored ones. My skin in too fair for the coppery ones. Overall, it's a nice palette. Not like a must or anything, but nice to have, especially for the price.
Christine N.
This neutral palette has 21 shades of eyeshadows and highlighters and includes both cool (pink and mauve) and warm (peach and bronze) shades.

The highlighters can also be used as eyeshadows and I would say they are actually better suited as eyeshadows than highlighters. When used as highlighters, I found they emphasized texture too much. That said, there are six highlighters in this palette that run from white to dark so there is a shade for every skin tone.

I find the pigment and longevity to be lacking compared to my high end palettes. That said, the shadows not being pigmented make this a very beginner friendly and blendable palette (and the perfect palette for a teenager or anyone just getting into makeup. I find it very easy to create every day looks with this and think it would be especially great for bridal party or prom work given the soft romantic color scheme. There is also very little fall-out or kick up. The packaging and layout is beautiful with the marble interior and mirror. This is a solid palette for its price.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?