BY BH COSMETICS #21 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Will this palette be restocked?3 Answers
  • Who loves this? I want it so bad but idk if it is worth it and ho...10 Answers
  • Is BH cosmetics similar to another brand and if so what brand?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "colours are not very pigmented and they do not stay on your eyes for very long. they are quite powdery so there is a lot of fall out. it is a great beginners eyeshadow and highlighting pallet, the bronzers are the best out of the pallet. " in 76 reviews
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette This is he Deluxe Edition to the original BH Cosmetics and Carli Bybel collaboration. This eyeshadow and highlighter palette has even more eyeshadow shades and and a couple more highlighter shades. It does also have the original shades from the first palette she same out with. The colors in this palette are just beautiful and have amazing quality. The highlighter shades are amazing as well and fit so many different skin tones. They blend beautifully and aren’t to chunky like some highlighters can be. They will definitely give you that blinding glow that you want. You can also tone it down as well to make it more subtle. They eyeshadows blend beautifully on the eyes with little or no fallout. I like to use a brush to apply the shades. The shimmer are super pigmented on their on but even more if you use a setting spray or fix+ on your eyeshadow brush and then apply. You can still purchase this palette online at BH Cosmetics website and online and in some stores at Ulta. I believe I paid between 16 and 20 dollars which is a great price especially for how amazing the product is. The packaging is to die for. It has a marble finish to the inside and is very sturdy so it would be great to travel with. You get 15 eyeshadow shades worth different finishes and 6 highlighter shades that can also be used for eyeshadows if you wanted too. Highly recommend this product to everyone. It’s such a great palette with amazing quality. You won’t be disappointed at all. Go get yours today. If you purchase at Ulta then you get points for your purchase which after a while can be used to purchase other products in the future. Go get goes today!
Madison K.
Suwanee, GA
The highlight colors in this palette are beautiful and pigmented! 😍 in my inner corner and brow bone I religiously use the whiter highlight color in the bottom left hand corner or the palette. As you see it really makes pops. I don’t suggest going to crazy with this white color though because if you keep layering it, it will look an almost unpleasant white (just my personal opinion, some people may love it) but just a few swipes of one dip of the color looks amazing to me. The golden colored highlight shade looks amazing for the cheek bones! And they have different shades of highlight which I’ve used on some clients of darker skin tones and they look amazing and golden and glowy! I’m going to have another review with a different picture for an eyeshadow look I did with this palette as well.
Amber R.
Chillicothe, OH
I am not a fan of this palette at all. The shades had to be built up, which takes time, and my end result was still barely noticable. . . To the point where I wasn't sure if I had a defective palette or not. I worked for two to three times longer then my usual time spent applying & blending my eyeshadow just to check my makeup 2 hours later and not be able to see any of my hard work. I'm unsure if the shades just don't show up on my skin tone well, if I didn't build the shades up enough on my eyes, if I had blended the shades away or together, OR if they just faded away in 2 hours time. No matter the exact reason, I haven't used the palette since because of my bad experience with the eyeshadows. The highlighters in the palette are pretty good But I don't reach for them because I don't like the eyeshadows in the palette & everytime I look at the palette I just think of the bad experience I had with the eyeshadows causing me to neglect it, so . . I will be giving this palette away to a friend or family member that may like it better then I do because I will not use it again.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
This is a wonderful palette!! It's packaging is beautiful and sleek - the 10 buttery smooth and highly pigmented eyeshadows and 4 pans of gorgeous highlighter, ranging in color from an icy pink to a shimmering bronze - are encased in a lightweight, easy to clean, white magnetized cardboard palette with a good size mirror inside. Just below the mirror are the words, "Aspire to Inspire." And, the price is fantastic!! I believe that regular retail is around $15. And it's often available on sale - yay!
The eyeshadows are beautiful! You've got matte and shimmer shades, all in colors that are perfect for the office or simply out running errands; you can also add more intensity and drama by incorporating the darker shades for a night out. There are plenty of shades to choose from!!
The highlighters that are included are a good size and are quite lovely. There are only four shades, but I believe at least one of them could work for everyone's skin tone. I'm fair skinned and I almost always use the first shade on the left. But that's just me, I prefer a more subtle, softer highlight. I also like to think "outside of the box" and use the highlighters, especially the darker ones on my eyes and as lipstick "toppers."
I find that the shadows last the longest, as do many eyeshadows, when applied over an eyeshadow primer. I would recommend this palette to anyone looking to try out BH Cosmetics or even someone just starting out with makeup due to the quality and affordability. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Holly L.
['Portland ', ''], TN
I love this palette- I am not particularly in love with neutral eye shadows. I’m a make up artist and constantly am doing neutral looks on clients. I hate buying neutral palettes because they typically bore me. However this isn’t your average neutral palette. The rows are based on color stories. A pinky/rose gold row, a plum row, and a bronze/warm row.
The highlighters are gorgeous! Some of the best I’ve tried at this price point. This palette is geared more for fair/light/medium/medium tan skin tones. I don’t imagine some of these eyeshadows would work deep skin tones.
I do think this is a value if you want a dual highlighting & shadow palette. It’s a great travel palette aswell. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Kristina M.
This is such a perfect pallet to travel with and just own in general! It doesn’t fit in a makeup bag but I can just throw it in a tote and be fine. The shadows need a little warming up when you first get it. I think there’s a film on top of them but once you break through that seal these shadows are beautiful! I brought this on vacation and always had a flawless look! Even on a regular day I always find myself reaching for this pallet for at least one shade. The highlighters are by far the best of the whole pallet. They come in various colors and I have used all of them if not for a highlighter then as a shadow. The highlighters can be seen from a mile away they are blinding and beautiful! A little goes a long way with these so no need to really press hard with your brush to get a good payoff.
christina m.
Winter Haven, FL
So like a week ago i recieved this pallete as a gift !
I thaught it was going to be like any other but this
One had like every color and shade id use in a dailey basis . I was so excited the first time i used it 😍 not to mention what makes it so awesome is the pigmentation of all of the shadows and high lighters is beyond awesome !! Id definitely give this pallete or recommend it
Its by far my favorite ❤❤ BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette #giftcrush #contest # @influenster
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
I despise this company. The product itself was exactly what you expect for a cheap palette. The company itself was horrible. I ordered several things from them. Many items came damaged and the order was incorrect. I attempted to contact this company for over a week. When you call customer service is if you’re on hold for more than 15 minutes, it automatically hangs up on you without any option for leaving a message. They don’t answer IG messages without you tagging them and then they take days to figure out what’s wrong. I spent over 3 weeks just getting them to acknowledge that there was an issue with my order and then they finally mailed out new products and corrected the order. This was by far the worst experience with any company I have ever had.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
This PALETTE. I want to de-pan every colour and spread them along my body. I want bed sheets to be this buttery soft, clothing, blankets, socks, you name it I want them all to be as buttery as every single colour in this beautifully crafted palette. It's cardboard, a heavy cardboard, but a card board none the less. Be careful when you travel with it, nothing you wouldn't usually do for any other palette. Fallout is minimal, the matte colours are more prone-- but we all know that's to be expected at least a LITTLE bit with a matte. The metallic shadows are almost day glow they're so shiny, you don't even need to dampen your brush for them to show off their true potential. Now lets talk about the highlighters and bronzers, first of all the highlighters are brighter than my future. They are so beautifully striking the sun had to put sunglasses on. The bronzers give you that perfect kissed glow, my only wish was that they also included tickets to hawaii because now I am too bronzed for this wet Washington weather. But anyway, anyone who reads this.. 4/5 stars because I hate cardboard packaging. The shadows, highlighters, and bronzers are amazing. This is well worth the money--if not mor
Christine N.
This neutral palette has 21 shades of eyeshadows and highlighters and includes both cool (pink and mauve) and warm (peach and bronze) shades.

The highlighters can also be used as eyeshadows and I would say they are actually better suited as eyeshadows than highlighters. When used as highlighters, I found they emphasized texture too much. That said, there are six highlighters in this palette that run from white to dark so there is a shade for every skin tone.

I find the pigment and longevity to be lacking compared to my high end palettes. That said, the shadows not being pigmented make this a very beginner friendly and blendable palette (and the perfect palette for a teenager or anyone just getting into makeup. I find it very easy to create every day looks with this and think it would be especially great for bridal party or prom work given the soft romantic color scheme. There is also very little fall-out or kick up. The packaging and layout is beautiful with the marble interior and mirror. This is a solid palette for its price.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?