BH Cosmetics: Brush V4 - Vegan Foundation Brush uploaded by Randa T.BH Cosmetics: Brush V4 - Vegan Foundation Brush uploaded by Karel M.

BY BH COSMETICS

Achieve a smooth, natural finish with our flat, dense Vegan Foundation Brush. Firm bristles let you deposit and blend foundation for perfect streak-free coverage. Try it for primer, too!

Brooklynn S.
Sandusky
I use this daily, I gave it 4 stars for the simple fact I feel like I have to go in with a beauty blender to get it evenly distributed with how my face is, but then again like I said it might just be how my face is with all the scaring. Other than that I would definitely recommend!
Maddie b.
ofallon
I own this and frankly I like it for applying thick moisturizers. It is extremely soft and doesn’t leave streaks unlike other foundation brushes. I do recommend though !!!
Brianna Z.
Absolutely love this brush ! It is so soft! One of the softest brushes I have ever used and it makes applying your products so much more pleasing I got this is a brush set and live it so much!
Lena R.
Florida
BH Cosmetics: Brush V4 - Vegan Foundation BrushThis brush is awesome it blends well. I also like that it is vegan. Bh cosmetics has affordable price on there brushes.
Marie B.
Lake City
I absolutely love these brushes, they apply makeup flawlessly. There is no shedding , or streaking. I would definitely recommend these brushes what do you have to loose (don't cost an arm or leg).
Morgan S.
Medina
I actually use this under my eye for concealer and it works really good at tapping out my concealer and blending it in
Karel M.
Muy versátil y de excelente calidad, su precio es extraordinario la recomiendo ampliamente bhcosmetics.com
Abby M.
Auckland
This product is okay. Does the job, but I do find bristles falling out on my face occasionally. I think that’s just to be expected when buying a slightly cheaper product though.
Aya A.
Cairo, Egypt
Love itttt, I actually use all the BHS brushes and they’re so affordable. I use them in my daily makeup! My skin type is combination. Got them when I was on a trip from Germany.
Randa T.
Stratford
I have the whole set. I have all 9 bushes and they are by far my favourite brushes in my collection. I wish they have more brushes in this set. GREAT value for the price!!! The thing I love about BH they always have great sales and deals and you can get bundles for great prices, that’s how I get these.