BY BH COSMETICS #71 in Makeup Palettes

Become a bronze beauty with our glamorous Bronze Paradise eye and cheek palette, which features a highlighter, bronzer and nine brilliant, bright-to-deep shadows for dazzling matte and shimmer effects. The rich, lustrous shades glide on smoothly to produce a variety of radiant, everyday-to-exotic looks and create a subtle smokey eye. The collection comes in a sleek mirrored metallic case.

• Me encanta la paleta de sombras Bh..se funde en tus parpa...1 Answers
  • I would love to have this. How much is this and is it wor...1 Answers
  • Can that peachy shade there be used as a blush? 2 Answers
BH Cosmetics Bronze Paradise Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
  • "what can i say bh cosmetics did it again and amazed me with creamy pigemented shadows and powder its wonderful the quality rivals some of my higher end palettes" in 4 reviews
Megan G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I can’t say how much I love this palette! The pigments stay put and the shadows are soft and blend effortlessly. I don’t think I’ll be using the blue shade because I’m more of a neutral fan, but the rest of the eyeshadow shades are very nice and there’s a ton of looks you could create with just this palette alone. I’m a big fan of BH cosmetics because of how high quality their products are for so low of a price. The highlight and contour work very well to sculpt your desired shape!
Shannon C.
I love this palette and reach for it often . The colors are gorgeous and the pans are a good size so you are definitely getting your money’s worth. The pigments in these eye shadows are better than other BH palettes and show up easier on dark skin. My only gripe is with the pigment and shade of the bronzer. The bronzer in the palette wasn’t made with a person with a deep skin tone in mind so it doesn’t work all if you’re dark so you are kind of left not being able to use that portion of the palette that you’ve paid for if you have dark skin.
Claudia T.
Alto, TX
This is one of my go to palettes. Its a great bargain and the colors are amazing! I love warm, earth tone colors and boy does this palette deliver!
It has mattes and shimmers to do any eye look, with two extras; a deep rose gold and a Caribbean blue when you need a little extra pop.
A bronzer and highlighter are included in the palette as well. I especially love the highlighter because it is tinted and doubles as a blush.
The colors in this palette are rich, very pigmented, glide on smoothly and blend out great. BH Cosmetics Bronze Paradise Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette can accommodate light, natural looks as well as dark and sultry looks. It even has a huge mirror, so its perfect on the go. I highly recommend this palette for anyone who loves a sunkissed natural glow and rich warm tones. You're going to love it!
kAit.jonyl S.
Valley Grove, WV
BH Cosmetics Bronze Paradise Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette I got the palette free with a $25 purchase on BH Cosmetics website & I couldn't be happier with this palette. Neutral shades are my favorite. I love the bronzer shade in the palette, i think it's perfect for me! The highlighter is gorgeous & blends easily. There's only 2 matte shades in this palette, 3 if you include the bronzer, which could also be used for eyeshadow. I do find myself having to use other palettes for mattes sometimes. Depends on the look I'm wanting. But overall I really like this palette, very easy to blend. & like most shimmers they are best when you spray your brush. The blue shimmer is just beautiful! I don't wear many blue eye shadows but I have used it a few times.
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
What a wonderful palette. I take with me everywhere. Pigmentation is on point. That icy blue makes a huge impact and the bronzer is perfect for me. While it's more neutral tones a little of that pop of color just makes a huge difference. It is literally the first palette from BH that I own. Since then I've been hooked on BH cosmetic for their creation and extravagant sales.
Leah W.
West Boylston, MA
I am definitely bringing this on vacation with me. The packaging is light but sturdy and looks way more expensive than the $6 it cost me. The shadows blend well and the neutral color range is great for me. Bronzer has nice pigment and wears well. The highlight is OK but really nice as a shadow or inner corner highlight. This is worth the money!
Nicole M.
I also used this eye palette with the BH cosmetic Glam Reflection Smoke and both combinations were amazing. There was no fallout and blending both products really did the trick. I used the Urban Decay primer to begin and then ended with the tarte spray. All together there were many color choices and if you use imagination your eyes can look incredible. My favorite is definitely the glitter of the two cuz a little goes a long way. The cost is perfect and I can’t wait to keep using it in the future.
Sam D.
Eugene
The pop of teal in this bronze palette is one of my favorites, although it has been done by many brands this is inexpensive and blends well. The bronzer and highlight colors are too dark for my complexion but I use them on my eyes and the shadows for my highlight instead :)
McKayla S.
Minot, ND
The shades for the eyeshadows are amazing they have great pigment and show up and blend beautifully. However the contour shade is very orange and does not look good when applied. The highlight is nice but doesn’t look good on my skin tone. I got it on sale so for how cheap I got it I would definitely recommend!
Ari C.
The moment I saw this palette I was in love because of all the shimmer colors that it has, however I was a little disappointed the first time I used it. I feel like the colors are not so pigmented. I wouldn’t buy this again. They’re a good price though 🙃
Rosanne R.
Toronto, ON
Are the shadows very pigmented? Is there a lot of fallout?
Missy M.
Selangor
Can that peachy shade there be used as a blush?
Heidy F.
So I won this and I'll be getting it soon, I'm so excited I can cry lol how good is this palette ? Thanks in advance ♡
Еlly T.
Skopje
Is this good? What about the pigmentation? Is it worth the money?
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Are these eye shadows durable?