BY BH COSMETICS

Descriptions:

Featuring a highlighter, bronzer, and nine brilliant shadows, this palette will be your go-to for a year-round back-from-the-beach glow. Each rich, lustrous shade glides on effortlessly, letting you create limitless bronzed-goddess looks. The collection comes in an equally luxe mirrored metallic case.

sophie g.
port orange, FL
i love this palette. it’s super good for traveling because it has everything you need. (except blush) but i don’t like blush that much. the highlighter is glittery and super blinding if you put a lot of. the eyeshadows are super pigmented and buttery. and there is a mix of both matte and shimmery eyeshadows.
Wandy R.
Winter Park
I really enjoying using this palette. It so versatile to use. The nine shadows are fantastic. You have 9 matte and shimmers that blend so beautiful. The highlighter gives your skin that perfect glow and the bronzer gives that amazing shadow effect. Its perfect for the everyday look. Highly recommend💖
Noora B.
one of my favorite palettes of all time. got it on sale and it was worth every penny. the colors are so nice with neutrals, shimmers, and bolder colors. the highlight is so bright and glowy and teh bronzer adds so much color to the face and is very pigmented.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I really enjoyed this palette. For the price you can’t beat the quality. The shades was super pigmented and blend really good. I love the packaging and I highly recommend. I will for sure be repurchasing.
Tiana D.
Brooklyn, NY
The shadows are pigmented and not very powdery but the highlight is powdery and places a grey cast on your face.. and the “bronze” shade is a lil to cool tone so I don’t recommend for darker and warm skin toons it will look Grey
Veronica M.
Winchester, VA
I have this palette...LOVE it!!! One of their better palettes. It's small and packs a punch. Not just for your eyes. Nor is it pricey. I think you would really enjoy this product.
Rachel R.
Shirley
LOVE!!
So pigmented. The shade range is absolutely gorgeous, as well. Great for day and night. Great for all skin tones as well. BH Cosmetics is so beyond affordable, it’s wonderful! Absolutely recommend!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This is a great summer eyeshadow look. Beautifully warm beachy colors perfect for the warmer seasons. Enough transition shades, highlighting shades, deeper tones, & even a pop of color to play with. Could be full glam or natural. Colors all go together so no having to guess which to use. Blend nicely & don't muddy up on the eye when blending together. Big mirror. Packaging beautiful & seems sturdy. Bronzer could be a bit orange but still usable. Not for contouring though. Highlighter is beautiful but is a bit too dark for me to actually use as a highlighter but since this is more of a beach bum vibe palette I'll let that go a bit because if I were more summer tanned then maybe I could get away with it.
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
If you have read any of my other BH Cosmetics reviews I will tell you I absolutely love BH Cosmetics because their pigments are on point like their makeup is so super affordable but their quality is like absolutely high-end. I literally cannot say enough about this palette the highlighter is so intensely pigmented the Shimmer is absolutely stunning it's a goldish pink tone and all the shimmers in this palette are so beautiful like one swipe will get you amazing results the mats in this one particularly or more tone down more past Alish more natural but they are super good eyeshadows and the browser is also really good and so are the highlighters
Hayley C.
I got this palette free from BH Cosmetics as a gift with purchase. Since I didn't select it myself, I didn't have an expectations. What a nice surprise to discover a quality palette!  It' not the most pigmented on the market, and I do have these colors elsewhere in my collection, but overall it's very nice. The bronzer and highlight work as eyeshadows as well.