BH Cosmetics Bronze Paradise - Eyeshadow, Bronzer & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Shania V.BH Cosmetics Bronze Paradise - Eyeshadow, Bronzer & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Caitlyn E.

BY BH COSMETICS

Descriptions:

Featuring a highlighter, bronzer, and nine brilliant shadows, this palette will be your go-to for a year-round back-from-the-beach glow. Each rich, lustrous shade glides on effortlessly, letting you create limitless bronzed-goddess looks. The collection comes in an equally luxe mirrored metallic case.

sophie g.
daytona beach, fl
i love this palette. it’s super good for traveling because it has everything you need. (except blush) but i don’t like blush that much. the highlighter is glittery and super blinding if you put a lot of. the eyeshadows are super pigmented and buttery. and there is a mix of both matte and shimmery eyeshadows.
Wandy R.
Winter Park
I really enjoying using this palette. It so versatile to use. The nine shadows are fantastic. You have 9 matte and shimmers that blend so beautiful. The highlighter gives your skin that perfect glow and the bronzer gives that amazing shadow effect. Its perfect for the everyday look. Highly recommend💖
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I really enjoyed this palette. For the price you can’t beat the quality. The shades was super pigmented and blend really good. I love the packaging and I highly recommend. I will for sure be repurchasing.
Tiana D.
Brooklyn, NY
The shadows are pigmented and not very powdery but the highlight is powdery and places a grey cast on your face.. and the “bronze” shade is a lil to cool tone so I don’t recommend for darker and warm skin toons it will look Grey
Veronica M.
Winchester
I have this palette...LOVE it!!! One of their better palettes. It's small and packs a punch. Not just for your eyes. Nor is it pricey. I think you would really enjoy this product.
Samantha t.
I recently added this to my collection and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the palette! I have used it once or twice now and so far I really enjoy it! Can’t wait to get more use out of it!
Miranda V.
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow pallets! There is a wide range of colors and they are all every consistent, creamy, and pigmented. Reasonably priced for how good the quality is! I would recommend and will be buying again!
Melanie S.
Fayetteville , NC
This palette is my first one I have where it has a highlighter and I'm in love I used to not highlight but now omg it's a musta little bit goes a long way with this palette
Tia F.
The shadows are so creamy and pigmented i wasnt expecting it! The bronzer is way too orange for me , but every thing else i love
Shauna G.
Timmins
I got this product/palette for free with an order and I use it allllll the time! The highlighters are a little glittery so I use them as eyeshadows!