BY BH COSMETICS

The Bombshell Bronzing Powder-Starlet provides a natural and radiant glow. Plus it is Paraben-free & Oil-free!

• What's your favorito higlights creme BH cosmetics vs higl...1 Answers
  • I know all Bh cosmetics brand good. How was it Bombshell ...1 Answers
  • How long does the container last u for? How long does it ...2 Answers
Sandy K.
Hazard
I didn't like it although many of my friends did. I have some texture and it seemed to make that problem a bit magnified... but I'm not giving up on finding my favorite in this brand cause I do love this makeup brand so much!
Hannah K.
Ohio
Not my favorite product. I don’t know if I got a dud or what but this pallets doesn’t have a lot of color payoff. It’s really disappointing because BH cosmetics is one of my favorite makeup brands too.
🌺Kanani H.
Honolulu
Very soft but you do have to build it up but is still a good choice especially for those on a budget... My 16 year old daughter even likes it for school, look really pretty on her
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
I purchased this product from BHcosmetics.com . It's very beautiful but it's also very shimmery. A bit to shimmery for my liking when it comes to contouring. But it does make for a decent eyeshadow palette. It's not very expensive so if you just want something to play around with its great or if you're interested in using it for eyeshadow it's also pretty fabulous. Stays true to color and easy to apply. I certainly recommend it to others with the disclaimer that it makes a better eyeshadow palette than bronzer blush and highlighter palette.
Ines G.
Oh my god I love this bronzer, I actually use it to give luminosity to my face. It is very buildable and blendable and the tone I grabed goes really well with my tanned. It has a beautiful shimmery finish. I would recommend it to a friend.
Ashley G.
Love this palette! So easy to use and the colors are perfect for any look! I love palettes that have the arrangement of colors like this. The formula is very soft and really easy to apply without little fallout!
Marium S.
I don't have enough words to say how beautiful this highlighter is. I absolutely loved it. I think bh makes the best highlighters which are pocket friendly and great quality I don't know if they still sell these if not please make them again it was literally $3 I highly recommend them to everyone they don't accentuate your pores and gives you a beautiful highlight !!!!its overall a great product!!!
Linsey S.
Nice product that is multi use and inexpensive. Has three highlight shades and a bronzer which are all shimmer. Use individually or separately. My favorite is a soft pink with a good shimmer in it. I like the packaging as well.
Cayleigh C.
So pigmented! When I swirl the colors together it just looks so beautiful, mine has some shimmer. I picked this up on sale online for 3 dollars! So beautiful. I highly recommend adding it to your makeup collection
Priscilla L.
I got Starlet and was really surprisez with the texture of the product (it's really reflective in the packaging), but it looks really natural on the skin. Since I have fair skin, I do have to be careful when I apply it so it doesn't look like I have tons of bronzer on, but it's a nice product.
Paige P.
How long does the container last u for? How long does it stay on u?
RosaEsther N.
San Juan
What's your favorito higlights creme BH cosmetics vs higlights powder nyx? BH Cosmetics Bombshell Bronze-Starlet [product:nyx-highlight-&-contour-pro-palette]
Özlem N.
West Babylon, NY
I know all Bh cosmetics brand good. How was it Bombshell Bronze -starlet?is this good for using contouring? Is this looks natural?