BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsBH Cosmetics
BH Cosmetics: BH Chic - 14 Piece Brush Set with Cosmetic Case

BH Cosmetics: BH Chic - 14 Piece Brush Set with Cosmetic Case

Add this seasons chicest hue to your vanity with our pale pink BH Chic 14 Piece Brush Set! This professional-quality collection for eyes, face, and lips lets you blend, line, and define with ease. Soft two-tone synthetic bristles make them ideal for use with liquids, creams, and powders - so you can create sleek looks for daytime, night-out drama and more. This luxe set comes in a matching zip-around case with room to stash your everyday essentials.

Is the quality good? How much they cost?
Are these good quality
I need more brushes should I try this ones?
Start your review of BH Cosmetics: BH Chic - 14 Piece Brush Set with Cosmetic Case!
Lance H.
Lancaster, CA
BH Cosmetics: BH Chic - 14 Piece Brush Set with Cosmetic Case uploaded by Lance H.
If you’re a beginner to do makeup and don’t want to buy expensive brush here you go. This brush really catches a really good powder makeup like the morphe. If I’m gonna compare this I’m gonna go with this one. This brush is not expensive and it’s really easy to use ❤️
Anna V.
Sumter, SC
BH Cosmetics: BH Chic - 14 Piece Brush Set with Cosmetic Case uploaded by Anna V.
This 14-piece set is just the set you need to start any collection of brushes. BH Cosmetics has always been my go-to brand for years when it comes to quality brushes. The brushes themselves are very easy to use and always great with your products. From using the eye shadow blending brush to using the big powder brush, they all work smoothly and apply your product like no other. It is almost addicting to see how well they work. The price is definitely worth it and they are great to either buy in a single pack or in sets. This 14-piece set was found on sale, which they love to have a lot of, and I couldn’t be happier.
Nellybeth G.
It does include a variety of brushes but most of them I dont reach for. The eye brushes included however are soft and really good quality.
Ariana H.
Columbus
BH Cosmetics: BH Chic - 14 Piece Brush Set with Cosmetic Case uploaded by Ariana H.
I love Bh Cosmetics brush sets I own like three sets! This brush set is so cute, comes with multiple brushes to play around with! It’s as well super affordable I just love the brand over all, so if you need a new brush set check out Bh Cosmetics !🙌🏼
viktoriia S.
Bothell, WA
BH Cosmetics: BH Chic - 14 Piece Brush Set with Cosmetic Case uploaded by viktoriia S.
Purchased at: Amazon
These brushes are very cool and soft. The largest brush is very good for applying the foundation on the face, the smallest will work great for shadows. Do not forget the brush because there are a lot of microbes on them
danny M.
BH Cosmetics: BH Chic - 14 Piece Brush Set with Cosmetic Case uploaded by danny M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This are one of my favorite brushes and in my opinion the best good quality and not expensive at all
andrenna C.
BH Cosmetics: BH Chic - 14 Piece Brush Set with Cosmetic Case uploaded by andrenna C.
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
They are good for their price. Nothing fancy and a great price. They work well. The bag is nice and made well.
Shantell B.
Cincinnati, OH
I was really disappointed in these. I got them pretty cheap on the BH Cosmetics website and was maybe expecting too much based on my satisfaction with other BH products. Most of the brushes were too soft and bendy. I actually have a few Elf eyeshadow brushes that are way better than these.
brittani D.
Philadelphia, PA
BH Cosmetics: BH Chic - 14 Piece Brush Set with Cosmetic Case uploaded by brittani D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love these brushes super soft well made when cleaning they do not fall apart great variety of different brushes. BH brushes are my top favorite brushes and price is good for the quality of the brushes definitely recommend them.
kathy M.
Roslindale, MA
These are great brushes. They pick up product perfectly and blend eyeshadow effortlessly. When I wash them they don’t shed at all. Best part is the price. They are always a great price. I don’t think BH cosmetics gets the credit they deserve. I got these on their site. Idk why it says NK space.