BY BH COSMETICS

Add this seasons chicest hue to your vanity with our pale pink BH Chic 14 Piece Brush Set! This professional-quality collection for eyes, face, and lips lets you blend, line, and define with ease. Soft two-tone synthetic bristles make them ideal for use with liquids, creams, and powders - so you can create sleek looks for daytime, night-out drama and more. This luxe set comes in a matching zip-around case with room to stash your everyday essentials.

• Does anybody actually use all the little lip brush lookin...4 Answers
Tara G.
I received this brushed for Christian. I had been looking for a set to add to my Amazon wish list and found these and wanted to try them out! I love them! I posted a photo of the brushed I use daily (there are a couple I don’t use at all). They are soft and good quality for a low price. The face brushes blend and apply powders with ease. The eye brushes are equality great when applying and blending eyeshadows. I am new to makeup and didn’t want to spend a huge amount of brushes, these are perfect.
Alexandra S.
Ellicott City, MD
Love this set. Bought this at my sister in law’s recommendation. It’s so pretty, and I love the case. All the brushes are numbered, so if you’re new to make up like me, you can go back and check which brush is which and for what purpose. Bought it online for $22.00. That’s definitely more money than I usually spend, but I got a lot out of that $22 too, and it’s lasted me a year and a half so far and they are still in great shape.
Janie T.
Porter , TX
I’ve never tried BH Cosmetics at all until now. I bought four of these brush sets for three of my sisters and me. BH Cosmetics take FOREVER to process and ship, but don’t keep that from ordering they are worth it. This brush set comes in this beautiful well made pink bag to carry them in. It’s big enough to Too Face chocolate bars in it with other things. The brushes themselves are stunningly gorgeous. Super soft and durable. Blends your makeup out smoothly. I’ve been using them for a month already and haven’t seen or noticed any shedding of any sort. I definitely recommend these to anyone especially for beginners. I love them.
Espy R.
These are really good brushes. There are some that I dont use such as the shader brush because it doenst pack on as much product and the crease brush because it way too large for my crease. Other than that, the only problem o had was when I first used then they soaked up a lot of product but after one wash they were really good. They dont shed at all, which is really good. It has a lot of the brushes you need for your face and eyes so you dont need to but anymore brush sets.
Angela M.
I've had this brush set for about 4 years now and they still perform as beautifully as when I first got them. This set is super affordable and soooo soft despite being synthetic brushes. The face brushes and the eye brushes are my absolute favorites in the set. They work with about any product. Even if I do overapply a product, I can always count on these brushes to blend it out. They're great brushes for anyone on a budget or beginners!

However, the only brushes I have problems with are both the concealer brushes. They're the only ones in my set that shed when I wash them, but still work well when I am doing my makeup.
Kendall B.
Salem
BH was having a sale online (I mean, when don’t they?), and I was looking for some new brushes to add to my collection. Cue me buying a set (I don’t remember what they’re called exactly but they’re white handles with a rose gold accent on the top). I’m so glad I did because these brushes are amazing. Super soft and work really well with blending out makeup. Plus the price is just phenomenal. I definitely recommend any of their sets, especially when they have sales going on.  BH Cosmetics BH Chic 14 Piece Brush Set
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I enjoy about half of this set. Being a huge fan of BH brushes this one was just not up to my standard. The metal handles feel cheap. The contour, foundation and face blend are the best. The eye brushes just aren't tight enough or just not what I need. Stick with the sculpt and blend or choose another. Glad it was onsale. Less than $15 so that makes it worth it.
Brooke B.
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
I find some of the brushes useless, but that’s my personal opinion and needs. These brushes are sturdy, soft, and I’ve had them for what, over a year? They’ve survived many washes. They’re just a little long in my opinion, as many brushes are. The bag is beautiful and I love the soft leather-like texture. It’s a gorgeous pink and it’s sturdy, with a heavy, lovely gold colored zipper. I love it enough to use it but I’m scared to ruin it.
hales h.
I love these brushes. They have super cute packaging with a nice little bag for travel. They apply product beautifully. I like the face brushes the best. The eye brushes are kind of small but they work for precise use.
Val C.
Bayville, NJ
I like this makeup brushes they a so great quality great packaging very affordable very effective it comes with the bag which is perfect for travel I always clean the bristles and they are still in place
Kennedi R.
Does anybody actually use all the little lip brush looking things in this set because I never have?