BY BH COSMETICS

Known to her YouTube fans as BubzBeauty, Lindy Tsang hand-picked the must-have shades in her BH Cosmetics Be... by BubzBeauty 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette. Each shade offers day-to-night versatility - and emphasizes fans' beauty, both inside and out.

Benefits:

• 12 eyeshadows versatile for day and night
  • Hand picked by Lindy
  • Inspiring message
  • Chic mirrored compact
  • Allergy tested
  • Clinically tested
  • Non-irritating
  • Cruelty free
  • Dermatologist tested

• Are the shades pigmented and blendable ?2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet?3 Answers
  • Could this pallet be used to create everyday looks?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "These eyelashes are sooo pigmented . It's unbelievable Great 👍🏼 product !!! The colors very bright Soo soften neither no fall outs . So again great product 😃 Stay on all day also . With & without primer / setting spray . I diffidently recommend this product 🎊" in 68 reviews
  • "Love this palette and was so excited to get it when Lindy announced she was collabing with BH Cosmetics. I like that it's neutral but with some color. There's a cohesive color palette and they all work with one another." in 10 reviews
mariam s.
s
This Palette is absolutely gorgeous. i use it every single day. The colors in it are so natural and the price us awesome. You get 12 shades for about $14. They swatch perfectly like shown in the picture. I would definitely recommend this palette for anyone and everyone. There is a variety of color and the pigment in the eyes is really gorgeous. Honestly I can still say good things about this palette till tomorrow. Anyways I definitely recommend and it also comes with a mirror.
Payton J.
El Paso, TX
I haven't used all the shades yet, I got it as a Christmas gift but it's a love-hate relationship so far.

Pros in my opinion: It blends very well, girl the look I made with this palette was delicious. There's some shimmer shadows in there which I love (i'm a glitter freak) Sparkle has to be in my looks, always.

Cons in my opinion: Most of the shadows are super iridescent, and I'm not really into that. Some of the shades I have to really pack on my brush if I really want some pigment. Also, some of the lighter shades make me look a little ashy when applying them.

Don't get me wrong though, there are some great shades in this palette, just the lighter ones Aren't really for me, too sheer. But the golds, bronze, and the purples, I love.

Photo Details:
This gold is from the Aphrodite Palette by Bad Habit. Check out this palette if you haven't already! It's a Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette dupe and it's only $12!
tiffani B.
oxford, WI
This was a freebie with my order from BH and I was super excited because it is not one I would of ordered for myself. I just wasn't drawn to  it for whatever reason. I am really glad I got it though, I do use it a lot more than I thought I would. As far as bh products go though I find this one is a little lower in the pigmentation department that the rest that I have. That's not a bad thing, it's still very pretty and it builds wonderfully...it just lacked that punch I came to expect from bh. Worth the price for sure and a great palette for beginners who are intimidated by the higher pigmented products. (I'm not saying there is no color pay of by any means but if you have used bh before you know its usually very very pigmented and this just isn't as pigmented as the rest).
Tia G.
Toledo, OH
Got this palette as a Christmas gift and I love it. I have brown eyes and more of an olive/medium skin tone and it looks great. Very affordable too. My con is that if you want it very pigmented you need to layer it. The golds show up really well if you put lid primer or concealer down first. I like to use the browns to sort of contour your eyelids for a natural look. I probably use this palette every day.
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
BH Cosmetics Be... by BubzBeauty Eyeshadow Palette I bought this palette from Kohls on clearance for $7.25. I really like BH cosmetics, a d i wanted to try out this one. The far right light purple color is what I really wanted to try, but I so like the array of nude tones. It's a good palette. There is nice pigmentation and a variety of looks that can be created. The purple color I was most excited about is very sheer. It takes a lot of application to get it right. I'm sure a setting spray on a brush could help with that. I would definitely suggest trying this palette. To me this variety of colors screams fall!
Tene'A C.
Maryland
Honestly I just love BH and I love been using them for years so when this palette came out it was something super cute to add to my collection. I have so many palettes but this once finds its way into my hands almost everyday . I love how essential most of the shades are !
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
I love the color selection of this palette and it comes with a big mirror which is a plus. The colors are very pigmented and glide on with the finger easily. My one complaint is that some of the shades do not transfer well from pan to brush to eyelid meanwhile it is fine if I just use a finger. Other than that, it's an amazing palette.
Tami S.
Caldwell, ID
The colors are very pretty and look great on. Not chalky and easy to build on to the intensity that you want. I like it better than my Naked Basics palette. There is less fall out from this than there is from the Naked colors and the color payout is better.
Michelle T.
Sewell
I bought this palette because I am a big fan of bubz and I wanted to support her. I knew that coming from her, the palette would be high quality at an affordable price.

You can tell from the picture that I actually use all of the shades. I really love how versatile the colors are and it is perfect for an every day look. They blend out really nicely, except maybe for Genuine, Bold, and Confident. These three shades are a little patchy. However, I like it enough to use it every day.
Lizzie J.
Columbia City
While I love the color scheme of this palette and the pigmented is good it fades when you start blending. You can pack it on but still takes a lot of product to get the bold color. If you want a simple subtle look than I’d recommend this.
Talia C.
Riverside, CA
Where can I get this?
Soni G.
Canterbury
I'm looking for an eyeshadow palette with colours that are very pigmented, would this be the right eyeshadow palette i'm looking for?
Lita👄 H.
Stevens Point, WI
Where can I find this pallet?
Faith B.
Woodbine
How do I get this😍😣
Caroline G.
Is this worth buying if you already have the Carli Byble pallet??