BY BH COSMETICS

Descriptions:

Build exotic eye looks, BH Cosmetics Wild At Heart Baked Eyeshadow Palette feature nine baked eyeshadows to provide endless possibilities of color combinations for every occasion. Look and feel gorgeous with the help of BH Cosmetics; known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day. Known for its signature eyeshadow palettes, BH Cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices.

Buy on Amazon
  • "One of the very best palettes that I own. I got this when I went to The Makeup Show Atlanta and it's my very first palette from BH cosmetics. I love the colors and how pigmented they are. No excessive fallout. The pans are large which gives you more product and they're baked. The shadows are soft and a little shadow goes a long way. #makeup #bhcosmetics " in 28 reviews
Mary P.
The products are cheap, the shipping is expensive, but the quality of this palette isn’t so good. It doesn’t have much color pay off and it’s sheer! But this is a palette you can stare at all day! The patterns are beautiful! I had to give this away because I wasn’t using it.
johari r.
Shreveport
Review for: Other more...
Bh cosmetics did well with this product. Pigments work amazingly well on dark skin and medium tone. I ah e tried other brands that are not as good. It also does wipe off as easily as some eye shadows I have tried. I got it on sale for like $8 some months ago. Love this product!
courtney y.
united states
Again, BH brings another dose of amazing color to the table with this wild at heart palette. Blendable, high quality pigment that brings out the party in every girl.
Brittany H.
Review for: BH Cosmetics Wild Child Baked Eyeshadow Palette more...
I love this pallete! The shadows are bendable and very pigmented. Especially for the price point which is amazing. I would recommend this palette to any beginner!
Liz T.
This is a really cute palette. The shadows blend well. I use concealer under them and a NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil to help make the color really pop. It also helps the color last longer. The palette is extremely affordable as well. I would recommend. BH Cosmetics Baked Eyeshadow Palette
Anni J.
Baltimore, MD
The colors in this are gorgeous! The purple is like nothing I have in my collection! It’s prefect for my brown eyes, since most are catered to lighter eye colors! They’re smooth and blend really well! I’d highly recommend these to everyone!
Joyce C.
Athens, AL
I've tried many BH Cosmetics products and I've loved almost all of them. This is no exception. I use the center shape, the purple, all the time. These are rich shades with incredible payoff considering they're baked. I highly recommend.
Jami H.
Marianna, FL
Review for: Other more...
I have the wild at heart palette and as usual it's another hit. I have blue eyes and the colors make my eyes stick out so much more. The pigment is amazing. I love everything I've tried from bh thus far
Irene H.
Love my Wild at Heart Baked Eyeshadow Palette and although I don't use the pinks and purple eyeshadows on the daily the other colors are my regular go to shadows I love how pigmented they are
Ana A.
Hemet, CA
Review for: BH Cosmetics Wild Child Baked Eyeshadow Palette, BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow Palette more...
The shades are so vibrant I just love them! I love the pigment on this palette! I’m so glad I tried Bh Cosmetics! & it don’t break the bank! Specially with all the sales they always have!