BH Cosmetics Baked and Beautiful - 20 Color Baked Eyeshadow Palette

The Baked and Beautiful Eyeshadow Palette contains 20 gorgeous shimmery shades to highlight and enhance every complexion. The shadow can be used wet or dry, and layered to heighten color payoff. Five duo shades stand out and give you even more ways to combine shades for your desired look!

I'm trying to decide which baked palette I want. Are the colors on the bottom row usable? They look like they might be tiny.
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Baked and Beautiful - 20 Color Baked Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“I recently purchased the product during their end of year sale. so, I got this incredibly cheap. despite the price, the quality is still very much there!! *Easy to apply *Blendable *Pigmented ” in reviews
“...packaging is also very nice. I use this product all the time. It has nice neutral tones. This is a repeat for me. I have gone through 2. I would definitely buy this product again.” in reviews
“IN LOVE!!!! I love the colors have the perfect amount of glitter but no too much. I also love how they don't crease. & it was a great price” in reviews
BH Cosmetics Baked and Beautiful - 20 Color Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Alexandra L.
I like this palette a lot. I don't know if it's just me, but I don't find myself reaching for it a lot. The colors and nice and pigmentation is there, just something about it to me.
Clarksville, TN
This is one of my favorite palettes. The shadows are very creamy and pigmented. They blend out perfectly. It was very well priced. It was definitely a great investment. I am excited to try more from this brand.
Corinth, NY
I wish I could give this way more than 5 stars!!! This palette is amazing!! Not enough good things to say!! It's extremely pigmented and can be used wet or dry!! I have found so many different looks to accomplish with this one palette!!!
Midvale, UT
I recently rediscovered this pallete after it got pushed to the back of the pallete drawer. These eyeshadows are so pigmented and the shimmer in them 😍. And for the low price they are definitely worth it.
Staten Island , NY
From what I know and experienced none of my friends know about this brand ! I found this eyeshadow at Burlington for 15 dollars and it’s so sparkly and it blends so well! My skin is sand and combination type
Metamora, MI
Loved this palette of baked eye shadow shades. Really great shades that are warm and gives you variety of combos to play with. BH Cosmetics Baked and Beautiful - 20 Color Baked Eyeshadow Palette
East Windsor , NJ
For a cheaper beauty brand you would expect for the quality to be cheap as well but this brand definitely raises the bar. The eyeshadows are extremely easy to blend and very pigmented!
Knoxville, TN
The new Supernova baked eyeshadow palette by BH is incredible , beautiful colors, fantastic pigments, lasts all day and a little goes a long way!! Very impressed with this palette!!!
Simpsonville, SC
This is a solid palette for the eyes if you like more of a pearl finish to your looks. The color pay off is good and it does wear all day if you have a primer or concealer underneath.
Mineral Wells, WV
2,799 reviews
I love love love BH Cosmetics! They have so many great products. The mascara makes my eyelashes feel full and beautiful. The brushes are great quality and super fluffy. And the eyeshadow is creamy and pigmented! Great brand!