BH Cosmetics Baked and Beautiful - 20 Color Baked Eyeshadow Palette

The Baked and Beautiful Eyeshadow Palette contains 20 gorgeous shimmery shades to highlight and enhance every complexion. The shadow can be used wet or dry, and layered to heighten color payoff. Five duo shades stand out and give you even more ways to combine shades for your desired look!

I'm trying to decide which baked palette I want. Are the colors on the bottom row usable? They look like they might be tiny.
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Baked and Beautiful - 20 Color Baked Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“I recently purchased the product during their end of year sale. so, I got this incredibly cheap. despite the price, the quality is still very much there!! *Easy to apply *Blendable *Pigmented ” in reviews
“...packaging is also very nice. I use this product all the time. It has nice neutral tones. This is a repeat for me. I have gone through 2. I would definitely buy this product again.” in reviews
“IN LOVE!!!! I love the colors have the perfect amount of glitter but no too much. I also love how they don't crease. & it was a great price” in reviews
I honestly bought it because it look so pigmented but it was actually hard to work with this palette and I still haven't gotten the use it thought I would when I purchased it 🙁
Hendersonvlle, TN
BH Cosmetics Baked and Beautiful - 20 Color Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jodi S.
High pigmentation. Super affordable. BH Cosmetics always has sales so you can get for a great price. The color variety is perfect for any season. A little goes a long way so this palette will last awhile. I am super impressed with this product and highly recommend.
Katy, TX
BH Cosmetics Baked and Beautiful - 20 Color Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Diya P.
I love this palette so much. Colors are just perfect. These are very pigmented and soft. This palette can also be used wet and that lasts all day. 5 duo shades are my favorite. I would recommend this palette since its not at all pricey and one of the best product of bh cosmetics.
Brooklyn, NY
This palette is great! Colors are pigmented and long-lasting, not to mention they are beautiful shades. I won this palette through a sweepstake so I did not pay for it, though I believe this product is pretty affordable. I use this product whenever I want a natural make up look. I would recommend!
I love buying by cosmetics because it's super affordable and they always have great deals. Plus the colors are absolutely gorgeous and super pigmented whichI what you want. It's easy to blend and can create a natural to a Smokey eye look. I highly recommend it.
BH Cosmetics Baked and Beautiful - 20 Color Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Stephanie A.
I love baked and beautiful 20 color baked eyeshadow palette 🎨 it's not that expensive and the colors are very pigmented. It's very easy to apply and to use! I will buy this palette or one like it again
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this palette! The bottom row with the dual colors is my favorite. I apply these wet for a more vivid color. I use a primer and they have good staying power. Cruelty Free Brand! Good Prices! Would recommend! I love their baked eyeshadow's!
Spokane, WA
I have this palette and I like it a lot the colors it really well and lost quite some time with out creasing. I was not disappointed with this product this product is very affordable and worth the money and I would recommend this product to anybody who is looking for a baked neutral tones
Elizabethtown, KY
BH Cosmetics Baked and Beautiful - 20 Color Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tonya P.
I just got this yesterday. First time trying bh cosmetics. It stayed on all day long and blended decent. It does crumble some when you are putting it on the brush but I can work past that. Love the different shades of gold and the double colors on the bottom. This is also cruelty free product so that bonus points to me
the colors and pigment in this palette really surprised me! they shine, shimmer and sparkle, basically they do EVERYTHING you want them to! the amount of colors and diversity in this palette is fantastic and it can be used for everything. i love it!!