BY BH COSMETICS

This Angled Shadow Brush offers sleek precision for any eye shadow. This brush will allow you to add deep shadow colors in the crease or creamy mattes to your lids. Get a perfect look with this Angled Shadow Brush! see more...

AbbyNicolle Q.
I've been using Bh for a while now and I love this company. The brushes they sell are super affordable and great quality. I recommend this brand to anyone who is starting to get into makeup or those who are on a budget! The bristles on the brushes are so soft and really help blend your shadows beautifully!
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a great brand for both beginners and professional make up artist. I love all their products and their brushes are great. They are very durable, apply product very well, and very affordable! I definitely recommend anyone that loves Cosmetics to try this brand!
Sheila I.
Fairfield, OH
This is one of my favorite makeup brushes. I consider it to be one of my holy grail eyeshadow brushes. I actually bought two more brushes of this kind just in case I misplace one because I travel a lot and tend to always seem to leave things behind.
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
The shape of this brush makes it easy to pack shadow on the outer v of the eye, which tends to be tricky for me. It blends beautifully and doesn't feel scratchy against the skin.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Great average brushes that you can get cheap which is great since some places really up price there brushes when they are the same quality as these brushes and I love that about bh cosmetics definitely will keep buying from them
Tia M.
Swannanoa, NC
I got a set of brushes with this brush included. The bristles are really soft, a little flimsy but still nice. They blend nicely, require a little more effort but nice results. I'd definitely like to get another set soon.
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
All i have are BH cosmetics brushes. I love every single one of them they are long lasting since ive had mine for quite sometime and they don't budge. They are very sturdy and love how soft they remain till now.
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
I love this brand and their brushes! I have gotten a lot of their sets and this one as well. Great quality and price as well! Perfect for those starting out with makeup
Jessica C.
Chicago , IL
I like this brush. I use it to apply my lid shade. After washing it many time, it's still as good as new. The bristles are still good and it doesn't shed.
Leah P.
Perfect for the price and holds product in well. Slightly bristly but blends out great. They do however sell more softer brushes if that's what you prefer.