The Acrylic Makeup Organizer 1155 allows you to easily organize, store, and display all of your makeup essentials!

Is this worthwhile to organize make up, approximately how large is it?
Is this high quality plastic or does it feel a little cheap?
I’ve been dying to get this but I don’t know if my mascara could fit in it da i test it out?
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Acrylic Organizer!
Product Highlights
A girl have never have enough makeup therefore a girl can never have to many acrylic organizers 😉in reviews
Jennifer K.
Greenville, OH
BH Cosmetics Acrylic Organizer uploaded by Jennifer K.
Purchased at: Amazon
This was on my christmas list! So excited when it finally came I couldnt wait to get ut unpacked and organize all my favs! This gives you a little option to adjust to your space! Works great for me! Love!
Thania P.
BH Cosmetics Acrylic Organizer uploaded by Thania P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this organizer for my lipsticks!! There’s plenty of space and your able to organize products any way you want. This organizer also helps show and find my lipsticks easier while also making them look pretty! 😍
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
BH Cosmetics Acrylic Organizer uploaded by Kara B.
These organizers are excellent for organizing any makeup collection. It’s so nice to be able to be able to see what I’m looking for right away rather then having to dig through drawers or piles. They are stackable and look great . The drawers slide easily . I will continue to purchase more as needed.
Tammy T.
BH Cosmetics Acrylic Organizer uploaded by Tammy T.
I love keeping my beauty products organized & knowing where everything is without even having to look. It makes mornings easier, more efficient and nicer in appearance too. I definitely would purchase another one as I’m starting to run out of space, so I know exactly what I need to buy. 🥰
Tammy C.
Exton, PA
BH Cosmetics Acrylic Organizer uploaded by Tammy C.
I love this organizer! I’ve tried many others and nothing fit all my products like this one does.
Ashlyn B.
BH Cosmetics Acrylic Organizer uploaded by Ashlyn B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I ordered this online and I could not have been happier! I have the pink version and my mom has the clear one. It holds my jewelry and makeup perfectly!
Sophia S.
BH Cosmetics Acrylic Organizer uploaded by Sophia S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this so much! It looks super cute and also has so much storage space!! Any skincare/ makeup lovers need this in their lives! Great price as well for the quality!
Janny L.
San Diego , CA
BH Cosmetics Acrylic Organizer uploaded by Janny L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encanto muy practico para organizar tus cositas de maquillaje en casa . Súper recomendado
Marcia G.
BH Cosmetics Acrylic Organizer uploaded by Marcia G.
Awesome quality and great spaces and designs , it fits all of the lippies nicely. A great beautiful way to display your makeup and avoiding the same to be falling sideways. It helps so you keep everything organized and also don't lose any pieces , you need this
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
BH Cosmetics Acrylic Organizer uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I heard that this is a great addition to any little girl roomI’m considering getting it for my guest bathroom

124 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...