BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love the BH Cosmetic eye shadows, they're so pigmented and the colors are always really bright." in 62 reviews
  • "this palette is my moms but i used it a lot when i had first started playing with eyeshadow a few months ago. at first i didn’t really care or pay much attention to the formula, pigmentation and overall quality of the shadows but looking at it now, it’s not so good. they’re all shimmer shades, but there’s like no pigmentation whatsoever. there’s a bit of color, but no shimmer just hardly noticeable tiny glitters. i guess it’s ok if you’re just starting out like i was and it’s pretty affordable. but i just feel like there’s really no need to settle when there are other affordable high quality palettes like morphe, makeup revolution, etc." in 25 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of BH cosmetics. It's an affordable and long lasting makeup. I have used eye-shadows, eye liners, lip sticks, and lip liners. I will continue ordering from this company and encourage others to do so. Also, some shades and colors are comparable to that of MAC. " in 9 reviews
Amanda M.
London, KY
Love love love this palette it comes with a i many colors and I love the pigment in them and you also get unlimited colors so you never run out of different looks do and I bought on her cosmetics site and I would highly recommend it to others
Azucena P.
Newark, CA
The pigments on the pallet is great but using it along with an eye primer makes it pop out even more. It's great for beginners to practice with if your not too sure your willing to spend so much on a high end pallet to just not use it. Practice does make perfect though.
Kayla P.
San Jose, CA
I have owned this palette for about a year now and I have to say, I'm in love with it! It's very inexpensive for the amount of eye shadows you are purchasing. The shadows are very pigmented and are best applied with a synthetic brush. It's a shimmery palette but to add extra shimmer, use setting spray for an even more dramatic look.
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
I love it that it is highly pigmented and it is very affordable. Got it from Sephora . I love how many pigmented colors there is to choose from and with a good value as well. So far it stays longer, I certainly will buy it again
Ivy W.
Wilmington
I LOVE BH COSMETICS ONE OF MY FAVORITE BRANDS EVER!!! THEY ARE VEGAN! REASONABLE PRICES. VERY PIGMENTED I LOVE THEM. I NEED TWO MORE PALETTES ABD ANOTHER BRUSH SET AND IM COOL. I WOULD SUGGEST EVERYONE TRY THIS BRAND
Meagan V.
Aurora, Co
For the price. I would say it is worth it for the huge variety of colors. The biggest issue is that some of the colors aren't as pigmented as others, but they are all build able so you may just have to go over it a couple times to get your desired brightness.
Tateana A.
Mill Hall, PA
I'm not a fan of shimmer but I have to say I may have to reconsider, this product is amazing it has many different colors and can create so many different looks on its own. Had good pigmentation, I highly recommend this product especially for beginners.
Jessica V.
Tampa, FL
I love it! I was worried that it wouldn't be good because of how cheap it was but it was great!! Good pigmentation , good blending , great variation of colors! I love this palette!!
Unique W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So pigmented and shimmery!!! Its really bold, glittery and beautiful!! Perfect for glamorous makeup if you really want your eyes to pop!! I would definitely recommend this palette.
Makeupbymlc C.
Bhcosmetics makes great products but some shades are really nice in this palette but then some can be transpsarent. All you need is a good base primer to help the shadows adhere to it nd make it more pigmented, its a great palette for the price.
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Doreen M.
Are any of the colors similar to the Naked palettes? This seems like a great deal
dawn b.
Are the colours pigmented and blend able?
Baraa A.