BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love the BH Cosmetic eye shadows, they're so pigmented and the colors are always really bright." in 62 reviews
  • "this palette is my moms but i used it a lot when i had first started playing with eyeshadow a few months ago. at first i didn’t really care or pay much attention to the formula, pigmentation and overall quality of the shadows but looking at it now, it’s not so good. they’re all shimmer shades, but there’s like no pigmentation whatsoever. there’s a bit of color, but no shimmer just hardly noticeable tiny glitters. i guess it’s ok if you’re just starting out like i was and it’s pretty affordable. but i just feel like there’s really no need to settle when there are other affordable high quality palettes like morphe, makeup revolution, etc." in 25 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of BH cosmetics. It's an affordable and long lasting makeup. I have used eye-shadows, eye liners, lip sticks, and lip liners. I will continue ordering from this company and encourage others to do so. Also, some shades and colors are comparable to that of MAC. " in 9 reviews
Danyell S.
This eyeshadow palette is great for beginners because it is super cheap for the amount of colors that you get. However, I don't absolutely love this pallete because the color pay off sucks! There is literally no pigment and it is super hard to blend. I ordered this pallet about a year ago and only touched it twice if that! I would not recommend this pallet if you are an expert make up artist.
Alicia G.
I found BH Cosmetics back in 2010 and I honestly loved it! I ended up having the 88 matte, 88 shimmer and 88 neutral, it's works great* with primer! (obviously some colors take a bit more for the color to show but in overall, for the price, it is a great palette)
Hannah M.
Northville, MI
So. Many. Colors!!! The shadows are super pigmented and so shiny. Perfect for any look whether for Halloween or a night out. Not super pricey. You can buy it on the bhcosmetics website. There she so many colors it'll take you a while to hitting pan on this palette!
Sarah N.
Like the shadows a lot , just wish they were slightly bigger. The shadows tend to have fallout and take a lot of packing on to get pigmentation. I've had this pallette for years and the packaging is cheap but product is alright.
Brittany P.
Littleton, CO
what can you say, for a beginner this is your go to palette because you can play with shimmer and if you buy the 88 matte or warm tones you have 1000's plus looks you can do. There not that t you do have to build some of the colors up, the quality is good.
Aisley D.
I love this makeup! It's affordable and the quality of the makeup is super great. I love this pallet because there is a huge variety of colors to choose from and they actually stay on for quite some time. I definitely recommend 👌🏻
Courtney D.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
For the price this is a great palette! Some of the colors dont translate as well as others but it's pretty build able. With this palette you don't need to buy another shimmer eyeshadow! This is a good starter palette for those just getting into makeup.
Cayleigh L.
West Palm Bch, FL
This stuff is amazing I love it so much. I will buy it again and again because it is so pigmented and long lasting. The price for it is great and the value is good. I highly recommend to everyone because it's great
Destiny G.
I love how pigmented this is. It's also really affordable. If you use a good primer the payout is even better. I love shadows from BH cosmetics and would recommend as well as repurchase in the future if I ran out
Sumeet S.
Granada Hills, CA
Love that its cruelty free, but these pigments do not exactly pack a punch and are very powdery eyeshadows which is a major downside for me. I tend to like my eyeshadows a little but on the creamier side. Will likely not buy again.
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Doreen M.
Are any of the colors similar to the Naked palettes? This seems like a great deal
dawn b.
Are the colours pigmented and blend able?
Baraa A.