BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
Brooke C.
Dayton, OH
It's pretty good, they are all shimmers. They are gorgeous but they are pretty powdery but using eye primers and a small brush helps. I've used this palette so much, i personally like this palette a lot but it will very with every person.
Jessica P.
Goshen , IN
BH Cosmetics is a great brand for those that are on a budget. They are very pigmented and they have so many colors in their palettes! They are very reasonably priced as well! (as i stated before :P ) they also ship pretty fast
Danyell S.
This eyeshadow palette is great for beginners because it is super cheap for the amount of colors that you get. However, I don't absolutely love this pallete because the color pay off sucks! There is literally no pigment and it is super hard to blend. I ordered this pallet about a year ago and only touched it twice if that! I would not recommend this pallet if you are an expert make up artist.
Guadalupe V.
Rialto, CA
I got this palette for my birthday a few years ago from my brother and sister in law it wasn't till then that I had heard about this brand and I must say I love it it goes on smooth and long lasting with vibrant colors I don't even have to wear eyeshadow primer I recommend it
Hannah M.
So. Many. Colors!!! The shadows are super pigmented and so shiny. Perfect for any look whether for Halloween or a night out. Not super pricey. You can buy it on the bhcosmetics website. There she so many colors it'll take you a while to hitting pan on this palette!
Alicia G.
I found BH Cosmetics back in 2010 and I honestly loved it! I ended up having the 88 matte, 88 shimmer and 88 neutral, it's works great* with primer! (obviously some colors take a bit more for the color to show but in overall, for the price, it is a great palette)
Sarah N.
Like the shadows a lot , just wish they were slightly bigger. The shadows tend to have fallout and take a lot of packing on to get pigmentation. I've had this pallette for years and the packaging is cheap but product is alright.
Courtney D.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
For the price this is a great palette! Some of the colors dont translate as well as others but it's pretty build able. With this palette you don't need to buy another shimmer eyeshadow! This is a good starter palette for those just getting into makeup.
Aisley D.
I love this makeup! It's affordable and the quality of the makeup is super great. I love this pallet because there is a huge variety of colors to choose from and they actually stay on for quite some time. I definitely recommend 👌🏻
Brittany P.
Littleton, CO
what can you say, for a beginner this is your go to palette because you can play with shimmer and if you buy the 88 matte or warm tones you have 1000's plus looks you can do. There not that t you do have to build some of the colors up, the quality is good.
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Doreen M.
Are any of the colors similar to the Naked palettes? This seems like a great deal
dawn b.
Are the colours pigmented and blend able?
Baraa A.