BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
Everh A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this pallet, and I must say not a big fan of it. The colors don't pay off and I find myself blending more than I would.BH have new pallets that came out recently that are good quality.
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use this pallet alot. it seems as if there is a film over the eye shadows before you actually get to the shadow and the color pay off isn't the best
Tamara e.
Saint paul, MN
I love this palette you will need primer for this palette you can use it with out it but the colors wont be the same or as strong.
They always have great deals so i suggest signing up for emails they will probably give a coupon for that but they always have awesome deals i bought this for 10.95 plus i spent 25.00 so i got a free palette and free shipping.
More about the palette the colors are amazing like they are so pretty I'm still learning how to use it but theres so much you can do with it. The only down side to this compsny is its common for a palette to arrive a bit messed up from shipping but if you have pics of damage and pics of the shipping slip they will send out a new one fast. Shipping is fast always.
Chastity P.
Mount Vernon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their shadows! You can go on the site and make your own palette. The colors are pretty and work well with primer. I highly recommend this company.
Jessica S.
So many beautiful colors to chose from! I've found that the colors work best if you put a primer on first. Without the primer, they aren't as 'shimmery'. I bought this pallet during a sale almost 2 years ago, and I still have it and use it weekly!
Jacklyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pigmentation in this palette is amazing.! I've searched for ever trying to find a pigmented eyeshadow palette and I'm so happy with mine. I love that the palette is affordable yet has high end quality.! you can do so many different looks with all the gorgeous colors.! it gives you makeup that right amount of pop.! I love it.!
Meagan V.
Aurora, Co
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price. I would say it is worth it for the huge variety of colors. The biggest issue is that some of the colors aren't as pigmented as others, but they are all build able so you may just have to go over it a couple times to get your desired brightness.
Emerald M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is beyond gorgeous!!!!! the shadows blend easily and are extremely pigmented. there can be a little fall out but nothing too major. the pan sizes are each about a dime size so you don't get very much of each shade, but since the palette is so affordable it's definitely worth it!
Carolann M.
I like these shades. Always like pallets that give a lot of choices to be used. Would def purchase,
jessica w.
Hinesville, GA
Love this palette. Perfect for nighttime makeup looks. The colors have a nice pigmentation
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Edna Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi I was just wondering how much does this cost ?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this expensive??? I'm all about natural color... is it good for me ?
Baraa A.