BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love the BH Cosmetic eye shadows, they're so pigmented and the colors are always really bright." in 62 reviews
  • "this palette is my moms but i used it a lot when i had first started playing with eyeshadow a few months ago. at first i didn’t really care or pay much attention to the formula, pigmentation and overall quality of the shadows but looking at it now, it’s not so good. they’re all shimmer shades, but there’s like no pigmentation whatsoever. there’s a bit of color, but no shimmer just hardly noticeable tiny glitters. i guess it’s ok if you’re just starting out like i was and it’s pretty affordable. but i just feel like there’s really no need to settle when there are other affordable high quality palettes like morphe, makeup revolution, etc." in 25 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of BH cosmetics. It's an affordable and long lasting makeup. I have used eye-shadows, eye liners, lip sticks, and lip liners. I will continue ordering from this company and encourage others to do so. Also, some shades and colors are comparable to that of MAC. " in 9 reviews
Haley C.
Weymouth, MA
I purchased this product around black friday, since they always have amazing deals on their site black friday or not, & I was extremely disappointed by the pigmentation, and the fact that four of the shadows fell out right when i opened the palette. Cannot say I recommend this product.
Arham M.
Laurel, MD
love putting these on my eyelids when I have a dark matte crease going on! compared to other products this is very pigmented and for the price it's definitely a steal! very easy to work with! would definitely buy again and recommend
Ashley d.
I couldn't resist the shimmers in the pallet! I use it almost every day. The colors a very pigmented for my brown eyes! The color Payoff is everything and the shimmer isn't just on top of the eyeshadow! If u love shimmer u must try this!
Jessica C.
This is a great palette. The pigments are great and the quality is impressive considering the price. The color lasts a while with a good primer. This palette is great for trying out new colors and makes the perfect gift for family or friends.
Brooke C.
Dayton, OH
It's pretty good, they are all shimmers. They are gorgeous but they are pretty powdery but using eye primers and a small brush helps. I've used this palette so much, i personally like this palette a lot but it will very with every person.
Jessica P.
Goshen, IN
BH Cosmetics is a great brand for those that are on a budget. They are very pigmented and they have so many colors in their palettes! They are very reasonably priced as well! (as i stated before :P ) they also ship pretty fast
Guadalupe V.
Rialto, CA
I got this palette for my birthday a few years ago from my brother and sister in law it wasn't till then that I had heard about this brand and I must say I love it it goes on smooth and long lasting with vibrant colors I don't even have to wear eyeshadow primer I recommend it
Danyell S.
This eyeshadow palette is great for beginners because it is super cheap for the amount of colors that you get. However, I don't absolutely love this pallete because the color pay off sucks! There is literally no pigment and it is super hard to blend. I ordered this pallet about a year ago and only touched it twice if that! I would not recommend this pallet if you are an expert make up artist.
Hannah M.
So. Many. Colors!!! The shadows are super pigmented and so shiny. Perfect for any look whether for Halloween or a night out. Not super pricey. You can buy it on the bhcosmetics website. There she so many colors it'll take you a while to hitting pan on this palette!
Alicia G.
I found BH Cosmetics back in 2010 and I honestly loved it! I ended up having the 88 matte, 88 shimmer and 88 neutral, it's works great* with primer! (obviously some colors take a bit more for the color to show but in overall, for the price, it is a great palette)
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Doreen M.
Are any of the colors similar to the Naked palettes? This seems like a great deal
dawn b.
Are the colours pigmented and blend able?
Baraa A.