BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love the BH Cosmetic eye shadows, they're so pigmented and the colors are always really bright." in 62 reviews
  • "this palette is my moms but i used it a lot when i had first started playing with eyeshadow a few months ago. at first i didn’t really care or pay much attention to the formula, pigmentation and overall quality of the shadows but looking at it now, it’s not so good. they’re all shimmer shades, but there’s like no pigmentation whatsoever. there’s a bit of color, but no shimmer just hardly noticeable tiny glitters. i guess it’s ok if you’re just starting out like i was and it’s pretty affordable. but i just feel like there’s really no need to settle when there are other affordable high quality palettes like morphe, makeup revolution, etc." in 25 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of BH cosmetics. It's an affordable and long lasting makeup. I have used eye-shadows, eye liners, lip sticks, and lip liners. I will continue ordering from this company and encourage others to do so. Also, some shades and colors are comparable to that of MAC. " in 9 reviews
Heather S.
Terre Haute, IN
There is a great selection of colors here, especially for the price, but I am not a huge fan of the color payoff and the amount of fallout it creates. I really don't use it very often, and I prefer to use others. I probably wont buy this again, and I definitely wont recommend it to someone who enjoys makeup.
Rossy S.
This is one of my favorite shimmery colorful palette because it's very pigmented and affordable. I used this palette a lot over the summer to create lots of colorful looks. I love how well they blend, the only down side is the fall out.
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
What I love is the vast array of colors this palatte offers. For someone that is a beginner to makeup or just wants the options of many colors this is great. I find the quality can not stand up to other shadows though. However for the price it's a great deal if you aren't doing professional makeup.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
I love BH cosmetics! They're so affordable with great quality. The colors are so vibrant and stay on great. Especially with primer. There are many shades to choose from which is amazing. Definitely 100% check out their site and order away!! Fast shipping as well.
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
purchased two of these, one for me and my sister for xmas, it was a great gift idea, plus i ordered it very late and came on time to wrap it, my sister was sooo happy she almost cried. the product was amazing i loved it as well the colors are great, i want more
daniela s.
Greenville , SC
It is an excellent palette to start in the world of makeup. the quality is excellent eyeshadows are super pigmented and last well in your eye. the price is great, really inexpensive compared to the whole amount of product that brings. the palette is great can make many combinations
Amber H.
North Augusta, SC
BH cosmetics eye shadows are extremely affordable. However I do find with SOME of the palettes you pay for what you get. Some of the palettes are insanely pigmented. I find this palette in particular has a mix of good pigmentation, and bad pigmentations. However, with the price. You can't beat it!
Helen G.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently started using this products & all I can say is I love them from there makeup brushes to there lip,eyeshadow palettes,eyeliner, eyebrow pallet,& eyelashes 😍 love every single product there prices are great 👌 shipping is super fast if your in Cali
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
I had such high hopes for this palette, but I found it was not very pigmented. I much prefer the BH cosmetics with larger eyeshadow pans. The shadows are dry and crumbly and don't have a smooth application. Good for a first time, younger makeup gal, not a pro.
Haley C.
Weymouth, MA
I purchased this product around black friday, since they always have amazing deals on their site black friday or not, & I was extremely disappointed by the pigmentation, and the fact that four of the shadows fell out right when i opened the palette. Cannot say I recommend this product.
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Doreen M.
Are any of the colors similar to the Naked palettes? This seems like a great deal
dawn b.
Are the colours pigmented and blend able?
Baraa A.