BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had such high hopes for this palette, but I found it was not very pigmented. I much prefer the BH cosmetics with larger eyeshadow pans. The shadows are dry and crumbly and don't have a smooth application. Good for a first time, younger makeup gal, not a pro.
Helen G.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently started using this products & all I can say is I love them from there makeup brushes to there lip,eyeshadow palettes,eyeliner, eyebrow pallet,& eyelashes 😍 love every single product there prices are great 👌 shipping is super fast if your in Cali
Brooke C.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's pretty good, they are all shimmers. They are gorgeous but they are pretty powdery but using eye primers and a small brush helps. I've used this palette so much, i personally like this palette a lot but it will very with every person.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great palette. The pigments are great and the quality is impressive considering the price. The color lasts a while with a good primer. This palette is great for trying out new colors and makes the perfect gift for family or friends.
Jessica P.
Three Oaks, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
BH Cosmetics is a great brand for those that are on a budget. They are very pigmented and they have so many colors in their palettes! They are very reasonably priced as well! (as i stated before :P ) they also ship pretty fast
Hannah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So. Many. Colors!!! The shadows are super pigmented and so shiny. Perfect for any look whether for Halloween or a night out. Not super pricey. You can buy it on the bhcosmetics website. There she so many colors it'll take you a while to hitting pan on this palette!
Alicia G.
I found BH Cosmetics back in 2010 and I honestly loved it! I ended up having the 88 matte, 88 shimmer and 88 neutral, it's works great* with primer! (obviously some colors take a bit more for the color to show but in overall, for the price, it is a great palette)
Sarah N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like the shadows a lot , just wish they were slightly bigger. The shadows tend to have fallout and take a lot of packing on to get pigmentation. I've had this pallette for years and the packaging is cheap but product is alright.
Courtney D.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price this is a great palette! Some of the colors dont translate as well as others but it's pretty build able. With this palette you don't need to buy another shimmer eyeshadow! This is a good starter palette for those just getting into makeup.
Aisley D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this makeup! It's affordable and the quality of the makeup is super great. I love this pallet because there is a huge variety of colors to choose from and they actually stay on for quite some time. I definitely recommend 👌🏻
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Edna Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi I was just wondering how much does this cost ?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this expensive??? I'm all about natural color... is it good for me ?
Baraa A.