BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love the BH Cosmetic eye shadows, they're so pigmented and the colors are always really bright." in 62 reviews
  • "this palette is my moms but i used it a lot when i had first started playing with eyeshadow a few months ago. at first i didn’t really care or pay much attention to the formula, pigmentation and overall quality of the shadows but looking at it now, it’s not so good. they’re all shimmer shades, but there’s like no pigmentation whatsoever. there’s a bit of color, but no shimmer just hardly noticeable tiny glitters. i guess it’s ok if you’re just starting out like i was and it’s pretty affordable. but i just feel like there’s really no need to settle when there are other affordable high quality palettes like morphe, makeup revolution, etc." in 25 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of BH cosmetics. It's an affordable and long lasting makeup. I have used eye-shadows, eye liners, lip sticks, and lip liners. I will continue ordering from this company and encourage others to do so. Also, some shades and colors are comparable to that of MAC. " in 9 reviews
Asia V.
Casper , WY
I loved it at first. The color stayed true to the pallet colors and had as much shimmer on the top as through out the rest of the eye color. Through out the day it started to bunch up in the creases of my eyes.
Vivian C.
Van Buren, AR
Amazing pigmentation off this cheaply priced palette. Recommend using a good eye shadow primer first. Some shades do need a little help by adding nyx milk over primer.
Samantha P.
Long Prairie, MN
This palette is incredible!! There are so many beautiful colors. You can do so many looks with it! Each shade is so pigmented. I love how cheap the palette is as well!!
Astrick W.
Robertsdale, AL
I own this palette the natural palette just about all of the BH Cosmetics palette I love their Shades once you use that primer on the bottom they shades does not fade it stays put I love that my clients love it as well
Gina C.
Salem, NH
I love this palette for the different range of colors you get. It’s very affordable and you literally get every color! The pans are very small but you can’t complain when the price is so good!
Taylor D.
I think Bh Cosmetics is great for starting out because it's affordable and the shadows are pretty pigmented for the most part. I would recommend these palettes for beginners for sure!
Camila G.
So, I recently ordered a bh palette. It's one like this with 88 colors, but just different colors. Lol. Anyway, I got it for $8!! It was a GREAT deal. And I LOVE the colors. I swatched a couple of them and was super impressed with the pigmentation. The only thing I didn't like was the amount of product for each color. I wish they would make the circles bigger, so they could have a little more product.
Pa Y.
Price is very affordable! Plus they always have such great deals! On the other note shadows are very pigmented but I feel like its a little chalky but easy to blend. Not all their eyeshadows are chalky, some are just amazing with the perfect shimmers and shades. Although the size of each eyeshadow is about a dime size you will be amazed of how long itll actually last you!!!
Tamara e.
Saint paul, MN
I love this palette you will need primer for this palette you can use it with out it but the colors wont be the same or as strong.
They always have great deals so i suggest signing up for emails they will probably give a coupon for that but they always have awesome deals i bought this for 10.95 plus i spent 25.00 so i got a free palette and free shipping.
More about the palette the colors are amazing like they are so pretty I'm still learning how to use it but theres so much you can do with it. The only down side to this compsny is its common for a palette to arrive a bit messed up from shipping but if you have pics of damage and pics of the shipping slip they will send out a new one fast. Shipping is fast always.
Jacklyn H.
The pigmentation in this palette is amazing.! I've searched for ever trying to find a pigmented eyeshadow palette and I'm so happy with mine. I love that the palette is affordable yet has high end quality.! you can do so many different looks with all the gorgeous colors.! it gives you makeup that right amount of pop.! I love it.!
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Doreen M.
Are any of the colors similar to the Naked palettes? This seems like a great deal
dawn b.
Are the colours pigmented and blend able?
Baraa A.