BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
Vivian C.
Fort Smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing pigmentation off this cheaply priced palette. Recommend using a good eye shadow primer first. Some shades do need a little help by adding nyx milk over primer.
Samantha P.
Long Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is incredible!! There are so many beautiful colors. You can do so many looks with it! Each shade is so pigmented. I love how cheap the palette is as well!!
Astrick W.
Robertsdale, AL
I own this palette the natural palette just about all of the BH Cosmetics palette I love their Shades once you use that primer on the bottom they shades does not fade it stays put I love that my clients love it as well
Taylor D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think Bh Cosmetics is great for starting out because it's affordable and the shadows are pretty pigmented for the most part. I would recommend these palettes for beginners for sure!
Pa Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Price is very affordable! Plus they always have such great deals! On the other note shadows are very pigmented but I feel like its a little chalky but easy to blend. Not all their eyeshadows are chalky, some are just amazing with the perfect shimmers and shades. Although the size of each eyeshadow is about a dime size you will be amazed of how long itll actually last you!!!
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
BH cosmetics are wonderful. It was my first pallete and as far as the price.. super affordable and they have great pigmentation. I really recommend this brand over some drug store brand.. and icing on the cake BH cosmetics are super cute. Yes this is my own opinion. Not paid i just spend all my money on their site :)
Heather S.
Terre Haute, IN
There is a great selection of colors here, especially for the price, but I am not a huge fan of the color payoff and the amount of fallout it creates. I really don't use it very often, and I prefer to use others. I probably wont buy this again, and I definitely wont recommend it to someone who enjoys makeup.
Rossy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite shimmery colorful palette because it's very pigmented and affordable. I used this palette a lot over the summer to create lots of colorful looks. I love how well they blend, the only down side is the fall out.
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What I love is the vast array of colors this palatte offers. For someone that is a beginner to makeup or just wants the options of many colors this is great. I find the quality can not stand up to other shadows though. However for the price it's a great deal if you aren't doing professional makeup.
Amber H.
North Augusta, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
BH cosmetics eye shadows are extremely affordable. However I do find with SOME of the palettes you pay for what you get. Some of the palettes are insanely pigmented. I find this palette in particular has a mix of good pigmentation, and bad pigmentations. However, with the price. You can't beat it!
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Edna Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi I was just wondering how much does this cost ?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this expensive??? I'm all about natural color... is it good for me ?
Baraa A.