BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love the BH Cosmetic eye shadows, they're so pigmented and the colors are always really bright." in 62 reviews
  • "this palette is my moms but i used it a lot when i had first started playing with eyeshadow a few months ago. at first i didn’t really care or pay much attention to the formula, pigmentation and overall quality of the shadows but looking at it now, it’s not so good. they’re all shimmer shades, but there’s like no pigmentation whatsoever. there’s a bit of color, but no shimmer just hardly noticeable tiny glitters. i guess it’s ok if you’re just starting out like i was and it’s pretty affordable. but i just feel like there’s really no need to settle when there are other affordable high quality palettes like morphe, makeup revolution, etc." in 25 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of BH cosmetics. It's an affordable and long lasting makeup. I have used eye-shadows, eye liners, lip sticks, and lip liners. I will continue ordering from this company and encourage others to do so. Also, some shades and colors are comparable to that of MAC. " in 9 reviews
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
I love this palette. BH cosmetics always has a sale every week. I purchased mine I think for $8.88. The shadows are very pigmented and pretty. I'vent also noticed that Burlington has started selling certain palettes as well.
Shanice O.
Doral, FL
I love BH palettes very affordable and the colors aren't bad they usually last me all day without creasing. The packaging is pretty but like I said it very affordable n as good as some more expensive brands
Madison B.
Cleveland, OH
There are some really beautiful colors in this palette . Um there's pretty much every color in the rainbow except red . There are all pretty pigmented for the price . No fall out honestly . It's a good started palette
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
These are so pigmented and there's such a range of colors. Honestly if you're looking for a good palette and don't want to spend an arm and a leg, this is a good way to go. I love the BH products.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
Very nice pigmented eyeshadows and they are affordable and use these when I go out or if I want to glam it up a little for an event or work. I purchased it offline and I need to try others from them.
Skylar R.
Rustburg
I absolutely love how this palette has such a variety of colors! You can do any kind of look whenever and however you like! Also, the fact that's it's shimmer, makes it soooooo much better!!!!
Breanna B.
These shadows are so pigmented and they only take a small amount. It is also extremely cheap for the amount of product that you receive. I heard about this brand from quite a few online beauty gurus and I feel like the product met all expectations.
Brittnee J.
I wish the pigment was creamier but jt was chalky and hard to blend but there is a great variety of shadows and would recommend to beginners because it's affordable and can be perfect for people new to makeup
Asia V.
Casper , WY
I loved it at first. The color stayed true to the pallet colors and had as much shimmer on the top as through out the rest of the eye color. Through out the day it started to bunch up in the creases of my eyes.
Vivian C.
Van Buren, AR
Amazing pigmentation off this cheaply priced palette. Recommend using a good eye shadow primer first. Some shades do need a little help by adding nyx milk over primer.
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Doreen M.
Are any of the colors similar to the Naked palettes? This seems like a great deal
dawn b.
Are the colours pigmented and blend able?
Baraa A.