BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
Karina C.
This pallet wasn't expensive at all good for those who want to save. Has many shimmer colors to use. Pro- it has a variety of colors to choose from. Cons- some of the colors easily fell out and I had apply a lot to get a good texture on the eye lid.
Madison B.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are some really beautiful colors in this palette . Um there's pretty much every color in the rainbow except red . There are all pretty pigmented for the price . No fall out honestly . It's a good started palette
Lorena R.
Northridge, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great variety of color. Great pigmentation. Cruelty free. Great price. Perfect for a lot of different looks and if you are barely starting in makeup this is a great palette to have.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so pigmented and there's such a range of colors. Honestly if you're looking for a good palette and don't want to spend an arm and a leg, this is a good way to go. I love the BH products.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice pigmented eyeshadows and they are affordable and use these when I go out or if I want to glam it up a little for an event or work. I purchased it offline and I need to try others from them.
Skylar R.
Rustburg
I absolutely love how this palette has such a variety of colors! You can do any kind of look whenever and however you like! Also, the fact that's it's shimmer, makes it soooooo much better!!!!
Judith C.
I feel in love with this pallet because first of all it's eyeshadow have great pigmentation and the pallet also has the color RED I can hardly ever find red eyes how
Breanna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These shadows are so pigmented and they only take a small amount. It is also extremely cheap for the amount of product that you receive. I heard about this brand from quite a few online beauty gurus and I feel like the product met all expectations.
Brittnee J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish the pigment was creamier but jt was chalky and hard to blend but there is a great variety of shadows and would recommend to beginners because it's affordable and can be perfect for people new to makeup
Katrina T.
Love how bright the colors are. Fully pigmentation with all the colors. Great on price, kinda falls between drug store and high in makeup prices. Loved the size of each eyeshadow pans, love size of the whole thing. Greatly highly recommend.
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Edna Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi I was just wondering how much does this cost ?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this expensive??? I'm all about natural color... is it good for me ?
Baraa A.