BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love the BH Cosmetic eye shadows, they're so pigmented and the colors are always really bright." in 62 reviews
  • "this palette is my moms but i used it a lot when i had first started playing with eyeshadow a few months ago. at first i didn’t really care or pay much attention to the formula, pigmentation and overall quality of the shadows but looking at it now, it’s not so good. they’re all shimmer shades, but there’s like no pigmentation whatsoever. there’s a bit of color, but no shimmer just hardly noticeable tiny glitters. i guess it’s ok if you’re just starting out like i was and it’s pretty affordable. but i just feel like there’s really no need to settle when there are other affordable high quality palettes like morphe, makeup revolution, etc." in 25 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of BH cosmetics. It's an affordable and long lasting makeup. I have used eye-shadows, eye liners, lip sticks, and lip liners. I will continue ordering from this company and encourage others to do so. Also, some shades and colors are comparable to that of MAC. " in 9 reviews
Brooke C.
Dayton, OH
Okay so I love this palette and it's super pigmented but unfortunately it's hard to use when you just want a everyday look because it doesn't have any transition colors but don't let that change your mind because the colors are super beautiful.
Elsa G.
Love this palette! It is my go to palette. I love Bh Cosmetics. I have other palettes as well and love them too. The pigment is great and goes on smoothly. The packaging is nice black and sleek. I have recommended it to my friends and family. I will always go back to buy more.
Emilee N.
I love all the versatile colors in this palette. They go on so smooth. These colors work with any eye color and skin tone. For the cheap price it is an excellent product. This would be great for someone who is just starting to build their makeup collection.
Jena W.
This was the first ever colorful eyeshadow palette I purchased. I wanted to have a wide variety of colors to work with and this palette was perfect! I love that the colors have good pigmentation and blend easily. This is a great beginner palette!
Ashley C.
Meh ... I didn't think it was that great of a palette. My 180 palette was better. The shimmers just were not pigmented to me. The shadows pans came unglued from palette. I ended up giving to my daughter as play makeup because it was useless to me.
Libby B.
Middlebury, CT
I LOVE this palette. I picked it up at the IMATS in Pasadena and found my self using it ALL the time. The shadows are highly pigmented. Honestly, they're like MAC's!!! I was blown away. Obviously with 88 colors the number of looks you can create is endless! I ended up buying a second one for my makeup kit. It's THAT good!
Momo C.
Cibolo, TX
It was a good product overall, the product doesn't have a good variety of color such as reds, oranges and yellows and the color fades out quickly and bending doesn't help either with trying to make the colors pop and lastly, lots of powder gets loose and cakes up in the pan
Anahi C.
Rohnert Park, CA
Good for people who like to play with colors they do tend to give a bit of fall out. And you need to use eyeprimer or else you going to have a hard time blending and having the color to stay on.
Kristin Ann S.
I'm a sucker for colors (I own coastal scents 252, & a few of their 88s...coastal scents & BH are identical BH 88 Neutral is CS 88 Warm...every neutral color conceivable but I digress so do not buy dupes of CS/BH from Chinese vendors i had a bad reaction to 1 & also no pigment. BH is so affordable anyways I don't know why any1 would risk their health buying a Chinese fake). This palette....it's vibrant. You won't need UD Electric or any other bright palette it's all there 88 vivid options I love getting really creative like sunset colors or holiday themes or sports teams colors for example. These are soooooo much better than drugstore products becoz they're creamy & not any fall out. Colors are vivid and vibrantly translate from palette to lid with a primer or white base eye pencil like NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk or Maybelline has a white concealer stick. That makes the most vivid & bright. And if brights aren't your thing, Bh makes an 88 Neutral. The palette I'm reviewing comes in 88 Matte or 88 Shimmer. I have 88 shimmer. Imo I don't think you need both. This can be had for around $12 what a bargain! Customer service is excellent they never arrived w broken pans & they promptly replaced the item. Pan size aboitva dime but fairly deep. Cruelty free also #winning
sheng x.
Miami
One thing I love about this eyeshadow palette is because it has lots of colors you can play with. Although it looks small it does last me couple months or say years! Eyeshadow is very shimmery and I do get compliments on how my eyeshadow looks. Definitely give it a try you won't be disappointed.
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Doreen M.
Are any of the colors similar to the Naked palettes? This seems like a great deal
dawn b.
Are the colours pigmented and blend able?
Baraa A.