BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love the BH Cosmetic eye shadows, they're so pigmented and the colors are always really bright." in 62 reviews
  • "this palette is my moms but i used it a lot when i had first started playing with eyeshadow a few months ago. at first i didn’t really care or pay much attention to the formula, pigmentation and overall quality of the shadows but looking at it now, it’s not so good. they’re all shimmer shades, but there’s like no pigmentation whatsoever. there’s a bit of color, but no shimmer just hardly noticeable tiny glitters. i guess it’s ok if you’re just starting out like i was and it’s pretty affordable. but i just feel like there’s really no need to settle when there are other affordable high quality palettes like morphe, makeup revolution, etc." in 25 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of BH cosmetics. It's an affordable and long lasting makeup. I have used eye-shadows, eye liners, lip sticks, and lip liners. I will continue ordering from this company and encourage others to do so. Also, some shades and colors are comparable to that of MAC. " in 9 reviews
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
I don't really get into shimmer palettes but man oh man this palette is amazing. It's very pigmented and smooth. I did notice they leave a kickback but not that much. I use it with my matte on and they go great together. I advised to use the shimmers on the eye lid and not in crease. Overall its a good palette for the price.
Emilee N.
I love all the versatile colors in this palette. They go on so smooth. These colors work with any eye color and skin tone. For the cheap price it is an excellent product. This would be great for someone who is just starting to build their makeup collection.
Ashley C.
Meh ... I didn't think it was that great of a palette. My 180 palette was better. The shimmers just were not pigmented to me. The shadows pans came unglued from palette. I ended up giving to my daughter as play makeup because it was useless to me.
Libby B.
Middlebury, CT
I LOVE this palette. I picked it up at the IMATS in Pasadena and found my self using it ALL the time. The shadows are highly pigmented. Honestly, they're like MAC's!!! I was blown away. Obviously with 88 colors the number of looks you can create is endless! I ended up buying a second one for my makeup kit. It's THAT good!
Momo C.
Cibolo, TX
It was a good product overall, the product doesn't have a good variety of color such as reds, oranges and yellows and the color fades out quickly and bending doesn't help either with trying to make the colors pop and lastly, lots of powder gets loose and cakes up in the pan
Anahi C.
Good for people who like to play with colors they do tend to give a bit of fall out. And you need to use eyeprimer or else you going to have a hard time blending and having the color to stay on.
Courtney M.
I have had bh cosmetic eyeshadow for years. One of the 88 color palettes was the very first palette I ever bought. SO many colors that are beautiful and pigmented for an AMAZING price.

Rebekah A.
Springfield, MO
Very fun and vivid palette! The wide range is perfect for all needs and skin tones. Very pigmented. Only downside is several colors go unused because while the range is great, not all skin tones can use it.
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
I love this palette. BH cosmetics always has a sale every week. I purchased mine I think for $8.88. The shadows are very pigmented and pretty. I'vent also noticed that Burlington has started selling certain palettes as well.
Shanice O.
Doral, FL
I love BH palettes very affordable and the colors aren't bad they usually last me all day without creasing. The packaging is pretty but like I said it very affordable n as good as some more expensive brands
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Doreen M.
Are any of the colors similar to the Naked palettes? This seems like a great deal
dawn b.
Are the colours pigmented and blend able?
Baraa A.