BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
Momo C.
Cibolo, TX
It was a good product overall, the product doesn't have a good variety of color such as reds, oranges and yellows and the color fades out quickly and bending doesn't help either with trying to make the colors pop and lastly, lots of powder gets loose and cakes up in the pan
Anahi C.
Good for people who like to play with colors they do tend to give a bit of fall out. And you need to use eyeprimer or else you going to have a hard time blending and having the color to stay on.
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had bh cosmetic eyeshadow for years. One of the 88 color palettes was the very first palette I ever bought. SO many colors that are beautiful and pigmented for an AMAZING price.

Rebekah A.
Springfield, MO
Very fun and vivid palette! The wide range is perfect for all needs and skin tones. Very pigmented. Only downside is several colors go unused because while the range is great, not all skin tones can use it.
Tasha D.
I love love love the colors and this product is wonderful. The eyeshadow stays on even if I dont use a primer. So I highly recommend this product and even this brand!!!
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette. BH cosmetics always has a sale every week. I purchased mine I think for $8.88. The shadows are very pigmented and pretty. I'vent also noticed that Burlington has started selling certain palettes as well.
Ruby B.
Very pigmented!! & they blend so well. I love my palette. Don't expect it to stay on while sleeping. But you get what you pay for. Cheap but pretty good quality. I ordered mine online.
Dolores A.
Selden, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These palettes are great for the price---the shadows seem small but definitely last a long time. I have brown eyes and they definitely work with many of these shades. Would definitely recommend!
Shanice O.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love BH palettes very affordable and the colors aren't bad they usually last me all day without creasing. The packaging is pretty but like I said it very affordable n as good as some more expensive brands
Karina C.
This pallet wasn't expensive at all good for those who want to save. Has many shimmer colors to use. Pro- it has a variety of colors to choose from. Cons- some of the colors easily fell out and I had apply a lot to get a good texture on the eye lid.
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Edna Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi I was just wondering how much does this cost ?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this expensive??? I'm all about natural color... is it good for me ?
Baraa A.