BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love the BH Cosmetic eye shadows, they're so pigmented and the colors are always really bright." in 62 reviews
  • "this palette is my moms but i used it a lot when i had first started playing with eyeshadow a few months ago. at first i didn’t really care or pay much attention to the formula, pigmentation and overall quality of the shadows but looking at it now, it’s not so good. they’re all shimmer shades, but there’s like no pigmentation whatsoever. there’s a bit of color, but no shimmer just hardly noticeable tiny glitters. i guess it’s ok if you’re just starting out like i was and it’s pretty affordable. but i just feel like there’s really no need to settle when there are other affordable high quality palettes like morphe, makeup revolution, etc." in 25 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of BH cosmetics. It's an affordable and long lasting makeup. I have used eye-shadows, eye liners, lip sticks, and lip liners. I will continue ordering from this company and encourage others to do so. Also, some shades and colors are comparable to that of MAC. " in 9 reviews
lola w.
This palette it’s so amazing. The best thing about it is that it has so much variety of color that you can use to create such beautiful looks. The only thing I don’t like is that the pan where the product comes in is so small that if I have to describe it I think is the same size as dime. But beside that great quality, Great packaging and the best of all really affordable
Dharmah📚 R.
Panamà
Las sombras de BH son muy buenas y economícas. Estas por ejemplo son muy pequeñas y no muy pigmentadas en una pasada tienes que poner varias capas de producto, pero tiene una grama grande de colores en una sola. Paleta
Mia I.
vukovar
One of my favourite eyeshadow pallets. It has 88 colorful shimmer shades. It has Great pigment and they are verry shiny. It has a big mirror wich i stan. And i use it very often.
Neysha P.
Not my favorite. They might have change the formula now but when I tried them, they were not so pigmented. I have, had this palette now for 2 to 3 years, but I don't use it much. If you use fix plus or setting spray the will work. Also using a with cream shadow will help with the pigmentation. Many people that love it that's how they have told me that they use it. Yes you can make it work
Isabel R.
So much variety of amazing and very pigmented color eyeshadows, the only thing I don't like about this palette is the yellow eyeshadow because it's the only shadow that has almost 0 pigment. But definetly a good option for when you're doing colorful makeup looks!
Erica Z.
Mississauga, ON
I have had all of the BH 88 Pallettes for years and honestly the pigment, and the quality has kept me coming back. I absolutely love this product as I don't have a lot of space to hold a million different eye shadow pallettes. Thank god for BH Cosmetcs and their great pricing!
Maranda R.
For the price point this is an awesome deal! Great for a gift for someone trying to add to their collection! These are very pigmented and Versitle! You can do hundreds of looks with this shimmer palate!
Alinna R.
its a good choice when you are begginer in makeup skills for three reasons; it´s the cheapest product you can find with a good cuality, the palette have a good mix of colors and it´s easy to blend. The shadows don´t have the best pigmentation but it works.
Ashe B.
I'm addicted to all of the BH Cosmetics eyeshadow pallets! This is one of my favs! I love all the shimmery colors and the looks you can create with this are endless!
lucia g.
lo probe es muy bueno stoy hacindo el esfuerzo para obtener uno de estos :) la verdad que esta paleta me duro bastante tiempo tiene muchisimas sombras para jugar con los tonos es mejo utilizar alguna brochita para un mejo resultado muy buen producto :)
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Doreen M.
Are any of the colors similar to the Naked palettes? This seems like a great deal
dawn b.
Are the colours pigmented and blend able?
Baraa A.