BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
Mariam B.
Very similar to a morphe one and is cheaper so you should totally purchase it
Danielle B.
Fort Bragg, NC
I adore this palette. Tons of options and great pigmentation, especially when they are wet! Can not recommend enough!
Sarah S.
Maravilhoso usem e abusem melhores cores e melhor produto💙💙💙💙💙💙💙 cores vivas que marca ein!! Amo de coração 💙💜💜👏👏
Débora S.
Acreúna
Um sonho de paleta ela tem todas as escalas de cores desde a branca a preta e por ai vai todas as escalas do arco ires fora a pigmentação que e de mais eu amei estou apaixonada.
Muito bom,tem muitas cores e dá para variar entre elas. Não desbota ❤ Comprem e abusem de usar,as cores são ótimas e tem uma pigmentação ótima tambem.
Michelle K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great pigment and an amazing range of colours. I unfortunately have super sensitive skin and was allergic to the eyeshadow. The price is great though and it was in my mailbox in just a few days which was awesome.
Xime M.
Santa Tecla
Love it!! This is worth the money by a million. This palette has a lot of pigmentation and has bright but neutral colors. The eyeshadow are very long lasting and it lasts me all day. I would buy this every time I finish a color so like every month. I use this daily and I would recommend it to anyone who wants good pigmentation palettes.
Lu M.
Paleta linda e completa, todas as cores lindas e essenciais numa maquiagem perfeita estão aí. Sua pigmentação é ótima.
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Edna Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi I was just wondering how much does this cost ?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this expensive??? I'm all about natural color... is it good for me ?
Baraa A.