BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
Nikki V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can never run out of options or styles with this palette! There are so many colors and the shimmer adds a fun twist! Can make a casual look or a romantic look!
Theresa H.
North York , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is amazing. For the price this product is of top quality. 88 Color a lot of looks to create. It does have a good color payoff. Love this company!
Pilar R.
Manresa
Hay un montón de colores, cualquier look esta salvado con esta paleta.
porque toca todos los tonos y pigmenta super bien, creo que cualquiera estaría e cantada
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this pallet as a gift for someone who had just started doing her makeup, this was a few months ago and it's still the pallet she uses on a daily basis
Ashley G.
Oromocto, New Brunswick
I don't actually own this, I used a friend's once so I can't give a full review as I only got to use a few colours but the ones I did use were so beautiful!
Muito bom,tem muitas cores e dá para variar entre elas. Não desbota ❤ Comprem e abusem de usar,as cores são ótimas e tem uma pigmentação ótima tambem.
Lisa B.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love BH Cosmetics! They are highly pigmented for a great price. I can pull off any look with this palette and that's what makes it so versatile.
Chelz H.
Red Deer, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would love to get my hands on these! So pretty!!!! Love them! #prettyeyes #anytime #loveit @girlcrush @bhcosmetics 😍😍😍😍😍
Lu M.
Paleta linda e completa, todas as cores lindas e essenciais numa maquiagem perfeita estão aí. Sua pigmentação é ótima.
Carla C.
Frackville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Está paleta tiene una variedad de ganas de colores, son muy llamativos, pigmentación muy bien y es de fácil aplicación.
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Edna Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi I was just wondering how much does this cost ?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this expensive??? I'm all about natural color... is it good for me ?
Baraa A.