BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
lucia g.
lo probe es muy bueno stoy hacindo el esfuerzo para obtener uno de estos :) la verdad que esta paleta me duro bastante tiempo tiene muchisimas sombras para jugar con los tonos es mejo utilizar alguna brochita para un mejo resultado muy buen producto :)
Michelle K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great pigment and an amazing range of colours. I unfortunately have super sensitive skin and was allergic to the eyeshadow. The price is great though and it was in my mailbox in just a few days which was awesome.
Megan M.
Winnipeg, MB
I was searching online for some budget friendly makeup options and came across BH Cosmetics. I was very skeptical at first about the pallette. But am I ever happy to have tried it out! It has colors for all occasions and they are pigmented well.
Victoria N.
I love it!!! Has so much colors for every combination! I want more !! BH cosmetics is the best on makeup!♡
Nikki V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can never run out of options or styles with this palette! There are so many colors and the shimmer adds a fun twist! Can make a casual look or a romantic look!
Jessie L.
The best eyeshadow palette ever! I like to change my eyeshadow looks on a daily basis therefore this palette is great for me as it has such a wide variety of colours to choose from.
Maylla B.
Uberaba
Diferentes cores, diferentes tons e boa pigmentação! Paleta super versátil, cores pra todas as maquiagens!
Kutzandy T.
It's an excellent palette with a whole variaty of colors that are well pigmented
Janissa T.
Canada
Big fan of BH cosmetics! This is my only palette from them and I love it!!!
Muito bom,tem muitas cores e dá para variar entre elas. Não desbota ❤ Comprem e abusem de usar,as cores são ótimas e tem uma pigmentação ótima tambem.
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Edna Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi I was just wondering how much does this cost ?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this expensive??? I'm all about natural color... is it good for me ?
Baraa A.