BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
Katy L.
I have tried MANY different eye shadows and had high hopes for this one because of all the hype but i didn't really like it as much as I wanted to. Some shadows were very transparen't while others were pretty. I ended up giving to a friend who wanted to try it out.
Birlenia M.
Pennsauken, NJ
I actually bought this palette 2 winters ago and I have to say its my most reach to palette when doing a colorful vibrant look. You have so many colors to choose from and endless looks to create!
Jessica W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pallet. I love color and this gives me a TON of options. I have no problems blending colors and have very little fallout. For the amount of product you get it is really worth the money.
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio
I loveee BH cosmetics cosmetics
It lasts long and they have very nice lipsticks
Liyah M.
springfield, ma
I love BH cosmetics, they have great pigment and are inexpensive. I buy a palette every year and am never disappointed. They also make great gifts.
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
Dislike these palettes, not pigmented good and doesn't last long on my eyes. would not recommend this product.
Ashe B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm addicted to all of the BH Cosmetics eyeshadow pallets! This is one of my favs! I love all the shimmery colors and the looks you can create with this are endless!
Isabel R.
So much variety of amazing and very pigmented color eyeshadows, the only thing I don't like about this palette is the yellow eyeshadow because it's the only shadow that has almost 0 pigment. But definetly a good option for when you're doing colorful makeup looks!
Erica Z.
Mississauga, ON
I have had all of the BH 88 Pallettes for years and honestly the pigment, and the quality has kept me coming back. I absolutely love this product as I don't have a lot of space to hold a million different eye shadow pallettes. Thank god for BH Cosmetcs and their great pricing!
Maranda R.
For the price point this is an awesome deal! Great for a gift for someone trying to add to their collection! These are very pigmented and Versitle! You can do hundreds of looks with this shimmer palate!
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Edna Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi I was just wondering how much does this cost ?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this expensive??? I'm all about natural color... is it good for me ?
Baraa A.