BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
Alicia G.
I love that there are a lot of looks I get from palette from just a little amount of money.
Haley O.
Abbeville, AL
I love this palette. The colors are so bright, they make you eyes look amazingly beautiful
jessica w.
Hinesville, GA
Love this palette. Perfect for nighttime makeup looks. The colors have a nice pigmentation
Jasmin P.
Canoga Park, CA
I didn't really like this I'm more into matte than shimmer and this palette was all shimer
Brittany K.
Got good color choices in there! Lots of different shades and opportunities to work with!
Lucia v.
Woodbridge, VA
One of my favorite palettes I love it "!!!! Beautiful color variety!!!!!!! I recommend it
Affordable eyeshadows, great color variety. Lots of fallout, color doesn't last all day.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this pallete it has every color u ever need I love using this for day and night
Shabana I.
BH makes affordable makeup that actually is quality. You won't be disappointed here!
Gladys P.
Versailles , KY
They have lots of pretty color and good pigment my sister had it but i use sometime
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Doreen M.
Are any of the colors similar to the Naked palettes? This seems like a great deal
dawn b.
Are the colours pigmented and blend able?
Baraa A.