BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
Alejandra M.
It has a very good pigmentation, there are very pretty colors ¡I LOVE YOU! BY: ALEJANDRA MORENO
Shelby N.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this palette so many colors and super affordable. Really nice pigmentation and long wear.
Susana M.
Everett, MA
I loveee!! This palette its perfect i swear you get all the colors and theyre super pigmented!
Annie E.
North port , FL
Great pallets to start off with. Price is adorable and all the colors you can possibly want.
Lupita L.
Corpus Christi, TX
My favorite pallet I actually call it my baby. Love th e colors and the variety it gives me .
Jacqueline H.
I honestly love this pallet it has all the colors for natural looks or dramatic it's perfect
Cat M.
I love BH cosmetics I have been with them for a while, you defiantly get a bang for your buck
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
I love this pallet's colors they are amazing & very much pigmentated soo good !! Just right !
Brina B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this shimmer palette and i actually need another one the colors are nice and bright
Jamie V.
Moosic, PA
Eh it is okay the shadows aren't the best but you do get a really nice selection of colors
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Doreen M.
Are any of the colors similar to the Naked palettes? This seems like a great deal
dawn b.
Are the colours pigmented and blend able?
Baraa A.