BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
Kara D.
De Pere, WI
Not that pigmented, the glitter is too chunky. I like their matte palette though
Makeupbymlc C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bhcosmetics makes great products but some shades are really nice in this palette but then some can be transpsarent. All you need is a good base primer to help the shadows adhere to it nd make it more pigmented, its a great palette for the price.
Marilee A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bh cosmetics but this one is my least favorit i am medium dark skin color and the products would not show pigmented even if i would put a base color (white) the color would show fairly. But on my light skin sister the colors look amazing if she does or does not use a base color.
tisha b.
Yukon, OK
Great palette. Awesome bright colors and a really good value. Especially for trying out new colors and looks.
Elyse B.
The colors were sometimes not as bright as you'd hope but it could just be the skin you apply it too. Really like this product overall. Great selection to pick from when you're playing with colors.
Donesha G.
I love this it has all the colors i need and plus more i just got one a week ago
Rebecca M.
Dayton, OH
I tend to love all Bh cosmetics products and this is no exception. They are pretty cheaply priced but work. Great pigmentation, creamy, not too much fall out. I do advise using a primer to help with longevity. Overall love it!
janet l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bh comes out with the beat makeup with the most affordable price. these eyeshadow are. gorgeous and great for beggingers. so many choices to choose from and looks to create
Everh A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this pallet, and I must say not a big fan of it. The colors don't pay off and I find myself blending more than I would.BH have new pallets that came out recently that are good quality.
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use this pallet alot. it seems as if there is a film over the eye shadows before you actually get to the shadow and the color pay off isn't the best
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Edna Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi I was just wondering how much does this cost ?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this expensive??? I'm all about natural color... is it good for me ?
Baraa A.