BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
Jessica L.
Fort Dodge , Ia
I love this palette. You have so many options for your eye look. You can go neutral or you can go crazy and wild with the colorings.
Emerald M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is beyond gorgeous!!!!! the shadows blend easily and are extremely pigmented. there can be a little fall out but nothing too major. the pan sizes are each about a dime size so you don't get very much of each shade, but since the palette is so affordable it's definitely worth it!
Meagan V.
Aurora, Co
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price. I would say it is worth it for the huge variety of colors. The biggest issue is that some of the colors aren't as pigmented as others, but they are all build able so you may just have to go over it a couple times to get your desired brightness.
Jacklyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pigmentation in this palette is amazing.! I've searched for ever trying to find a pigmented eyeshadow palette and I'm so happy with mine. I love that the palette is affordable yet has high end quality.! you can do so many different looks with all the gorgeous colors.! it gives you makeup that right amount of pop.! I love it.!
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye shadow pallet!! It offers more than enough different shades and lasts a very long time!
Guadalupe V.
Rialto, CA
I got this palette for my birthday a few years ago from my brother and sister in law it wasn't till then that I had heard about this brand and I must say I love it it goes on smooth and long lasting with vibrant colors I don't even have to wear eyeshadow primer I recommend it
Amaris W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These Colors are BEAUTIFUL ! The Color Payoff and Quality for the Price is Totally Worth it ! Only thing I would suggest is a primer and Glitter Glue
Haley C.
Weymouth, MA
I purchased this product around black friday, since they always have amazing deals on their site black friday or not, & I was extremely disappointed by the pigmentation, and the fact that four of the shadows fell out right when i opened the palette. Cannot say I recommend this product.
Rachel B.
I got this palette and I love it for the range of colors and the price. ITS AMAZING IF YOU WANT TO PRACTICE CERTAIN LOOKS.
Haley O.
Abbeville, AL
I love this palette. The colors are so bright, they make you eyes look amazingly beautiful
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Edna Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi I was just wondering how much does this cost ?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this expensive??? I'm all about natural color... is it good for me ?
Baraa A.