BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my faves....I love BH cosmetic products this palette is everything the colors are very bright and pigmented!
kristina m.
Alvarado, TX
Every girls dream to have many colors of eye shadows 😍😍😍 never had this pallet but i plan on it. hopefully soon.
Mickel C.
Sacramento, CA
Love slot of color long lasting and multiple opinions Apply's great doesn't take much and gives you a great look.
Erick Z.
San Bernardino, CA
Im in love with this pallete, the formula is so pigmented! Love the colors and they're bright (: i recommend this
lina l.
Miami, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this bh cosmetic shimmer palette i love is my favorite beacuse is matte and shimer and its so pigmented...
Ashley G.
Woodhaven, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this brand, very pigmented shadows that have a long wear. Never have to reapply which is amazing.
Leslie R.
Moore ok
I love this bh cosmetics 88 shimmer pallete is great :) it is very pigmented and really shimmery i love this!!
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
Dislike these palettes, not pigmented good and doesn't last long on my eyes. would not recommend this product.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Bh cosmetics eyeshadows palettes are amazing there pigmented . Pretty to choose like this one there not chalky
Glenda S.
I love this palet! The colors last for a very long time. I can't pretty much make every desired look with it..
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Edna Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi I was just wondering how much does this cost ?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this expensive??? I'm all about natural color... is it good for me ?
Baraa A.