BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
Priscilla L.
Pasadena, TX
I like these for the price. They are not my favorite, but the quality is ok. The pans are a little small.
Emily C.
Concord, NC
Beautiful selections, I'm usually really picky, but my friend told me to try it out and now I am in LOVE!
sapphire c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do have this one and I love it it's really cheap and comes with 88 shadows and they are very sparkling
Bengali G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a wonderful color collection! Pigmented and long lasting! You can create so many looks with this!!!
dianna f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like this pallette alot, enkoy all the colors in this palette! its actually pretty good and works well.
Emily N.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wonderful palette love all the bright colors and the price. Will definitely be buying another when needed
Cynthia C.
This palette has great pigmentation for the price. You can't beat all the colors you get for the price!
Tiffany W.
Corryton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are a little small but the pigmentation in these are amazing. Also how many colors is great
Stephanie C.
Gaithersburg, MD
Big variety of electric colors , great pigmentation very buttery and easy to blend also very affordable
Hannah S.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product its awesome and cheap and great to use I would recommend it to family and friends
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Edna Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi I was just wondering how much does this cost ?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this expensive??? I'm all about natural color... is it good for me ?
Baraa A.