BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
Amany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These suck. Such cheap quality. Waste of your money. Dislike all bh shadow palettes. All the ones I've tried are SO bad.
Yasner R.
I recently started to use their eyeshadow and I fell in love I absolutely love how pigmented and rich the colors are !
Jessica R.
These eye shadows are amazing ! I love the way look an can match w anything cos there different beautiful colors ! 😍
Tanya r.
Love these colors ! Very pigmented witch is a plus. The price is right for the quality! Deff gonna order some more !
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my faves....I love BH cosmetic products this palette is everything the colors are very bright and pigmented!
Ashley G.
Woodhaven, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this brand, very pigmented shadows that have a long wear. Never have to reapply which is amazing.
Mickel C.
Sacramento, CA
Love slot of color long lasting and multiple opinions Apply's great doesn't take much and gives you a great look.
Erick Z.
San Bernardino, CA
Im in love with this pallete, the formula is so pigmented! Love the colors and they're bright (: i recommend this
Leslie R.
Moore ok
I love this bh cosmetics 88 shimmer pallete is great :) it is very pigmented and really shimmery i love this!!
Jenna R.
Coshocton, OH
These colors don't swatch as well as they look on the eyes. Great for a MUA kit and for beginners with shadows.
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Edna Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi I was just wondering how much does this cost ?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this expensive??? I'm all about natural color... is it good for me ?
Baraa A.