BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "this palette is my moms but i used it a lot when i had first started playing with eyeshadow a few months ago. at first i didn’t really care or pay much attention to the formula, pigmentation and overall quality of the shadows but looking at it now, it’s not so good. they’re all shimmer shades, but there’s like no pigmentation whatsoever. there’s a bit of color, but no shimmer just hardly noticeable tiny glitters. i guess it’s ok if you’re just starting out like i was and it’s pretty affordable. but i just feel like there’s really no need to settle when there are other affordable high quality palettes like morphe, makeup revolution, etc." in 29 reviews
Lesly A.
I love the eyeshadow the only thing that I didn't like was that some of the eyeshadow pots come off and I have to re- glue them again..but other then that it is super pigmented and cheap
Allie S.
I've tried a few of these palettes from BH cosmetics (the 88 color) and I always find myself disappointed in how hard they are. The pigmentation is lacking and the formula is bad. I wouldn't repurchase this product.
Jessica S.
So many beautiful colors to chose from! I've found that the colors work best if you put a primer on first. Without the primer, they aren't as 'shimmery'. I bought this pallet during a sale almost 2 years ago, and I still have it and use it weekly!
Ruby B.
Very pigmented!! & they blend so well. I love my palette. Don't expect it to stay on while sleeping. But you get what you pay for. Cheap but pretty good quality. I ordered mine online.
Dolores A.
Selden, NY
These palettes are great for the price---the shadows seem small but definitely last a long time. I have brown eyes and they definitely work with many of these shades. Would definitely recommend!
Lorena R.
Northridge, CA
Great variety of color. Great pigmentation. Cruelty free. Great price. Perfect for a lot of different looks and if you are barely starting in makeup this is a great palette to have.
Elisabet G.
Lakeland, FL
I have one similar to this one.. they're so beautiful! Love the colors! Haven't used it yet because I still gotta learn how to do my eye makeup 😂 but I look forward to using it...
Yara N.
Las Vegas , NV
I really love BH eye shadows. So many fun and bright colors at such an affordable price. I do recommend a primer to achieve the best color pay off, but that's not a bad thing seeing as how I would wear an eye primer with any eye shadow.
Mishawn L.
Missoula, MT
Great quality great price. I always recommend palettes like these for beginners you get so many colors and it's such a great price you won't break your bank buying palettes as you perfect your skills
Rouss M.
Norwalk, CT
No joke, BH Cosmetics is the only brand that has high quality products at a crazy affordable price.. So many eye shadows for a small amount of money?? Wow, crazy amazing. I personally own brushes and palettes from them and 100% good!
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Doreen M.
Are any of the colors similar to the Naked palettes? This seems like a great deal
dawn b.
Are the colours pigmented and blend able?
Baraa A.