BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
Nathalia G.
Silver spring , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tengo variedad en está paleta de sombras me fascina combinar colores en mis ojos dejando así una mirada llamativa y encantadora
Yanira C.
Linda paleta con la extensa variedad de colores q tenemos podemos crear una infinidad de looks muy bonita paleta de bhcosmetic
Beatriz R.
Whittier, CA
Elvis not so much it has everything you'll ever need a makeup artist to make a sequel to pretty pretty and beautiful in Spanish
Irlandia G.
Woonsocket, RI
I love the colors and how shimmery they are, and the price is great. They are kinda chalky but nothing you can't work around.
Amany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These suck. Such cheap quality. Waste of your money. Dislike all bh shadow palettes. All the ones I've tried are SO bad.
Yasner R.
I recently started to use their eyeshadow and I fell in love I absolutely love how pigmented and rich the colors are !
Tanya r.
Love these colors ! Very pigmented witch is a plus. The price is right for the quality! Deff gonna order some more !
Jessica R.
These eye shadows are amazing ! I love the way look an can match w anything cos there different beautiful colors ! 😍
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my faves....I love BH cosmetic products this palette is everything the colors are very bright and pigmented!
Mickel C.
Sacramento, CA
Love slot of color long lasting and multiple opinions Apply's great doesn't take much and gives you a great look.
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Edna Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi I was just wondering how much does this cost ?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this expensive??? I'm all about natural color... is it good for me ?
Baraa A.