BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
Hannah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really fun palette and I use it every year for Halloween 🎃 it has every color you would possibly need, neutrals and colorful ones. The palette can be purchased on bhcosmetics.com for a very affordable price. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is some of the shadows constantly fall out of the palette but other than that it’s great! (Photo included was done primarily with this palette)
Kiley👑 T.
Winchester
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!!!! This is the mega palette!! I especially love it because it has a little bit of everything. I has very nice packaging and I like that you can see all the colors in the front. I would definitely buy this again. And you should buy it too!!!!!
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a sucker for colors (I own coastal scents 252, & a few of their 88s...coastal scents & BH are identical BH 88 Neutral is CS 88 Warm...every neutral color conceivable but I digress so do not buy dupes of CS/BH from Chinese vendors i had a bad reaction to 1 & also no pigment. BH is so affordable anyways I don't know why any1 would risk their health buying a Chinese fake). This palette....it's vibrant. You won't need UD Electric or any other bright palette it's all there 88 vivid options I love getting really creative like sunset colors or holiday themes or sports teams colors for example. These are soooooo much better than drugstore products becoz they're creamy & not any fall out. Colors are vivid and vibrantly translate from palette to lid with a primer or white base eye pencil like NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk or Maybelline has a white concealer stick. That makes the most vivid & bright. And if brights aren't your thing, Bh makes an 88 Neutral. The palette I'm reviewing comes in 88 Matte or 88 Shimmer. I have 88 shimmer. Imo I don't think you need both. This can be had for around $12 what a bargain! Customer service is excellent they never arrived w broken pans & they promptly replaced the item. Pan size aboitva dime but fairly deep. Cruelty free also #winning
Aliyah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bhcosmetics had never failed to make me satisfied. At the time I bought this palette, it was $9. Such a steal. Its a bright colored palette, perfect for doing creative looks. Its pigmented well for the price too. The only con is the sizes of each pan of color is really small, but like I said its inexpensive so its okay. I attached a pic of a look I did recently and how well the colors showed up on my face fl with no primer! I highly recommend this palette.
Gretel L.
Pueblo, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased this palette for Halloween I was having a party at my house and was dressing up as poison ivy and I needed some green shadows. It was super affordable and its great for when you need to get creative. I was planning on giving it away because I didn't really have high expectations but they eye shadows are better than I thought! They blended pretty well and some lack pigmentation but they are build able and easy to work with. I kept the palette for when I need different shades.
Natalie F.
College Point, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price for these shadows is really good for what you get. However I'm not too fond of the cheap packaging and the shadows have a lot of fallout and kickback. Although really cheap i wouldn't recommend if you're a professional, only if you're just starting out with makeup.
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
purchased two of these, one for me and my sister for xmas, it was a great gift idea, plus i ordered it very late and came on time to wrap it, my sister was sooo happy she almost cried. the product was amazing i loved it as well the colors are great, i want more
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Because how much colors do you need after 88 options in one palette? The colors comes from bright shiny colors to neutral and dark. Love it so much all the differents looks I can create using just this palette. The pigmentation is really good and it last
Ashley d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I couldn't resist the shimmers in the pallet! I use it almost every day. The colors a very pigmented for my brown eyes! The color Payoff is everything and the shimmer isn't just on top of the eyeshadow! If u love shimmer u must try this!
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really get into shimmer palettes but man oh man this palette is amazing. It's very pigmented and smooth. I did notice they leave a kickback but not that much. I use it with my matte on and they go great together. I advised to use the shimmers on the eye lid and not in crease. Overall its a good palette for the price.
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Edna Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi I was just wondering how much does this cost ?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this expensive??? I'm all about natural color... is it good for me ?
Baraa A.