BY BH COSMETICS

This 88 Color Shimmer Eye shadow Palette is preferred by professional makeup artists everywhere. These glimmery colors of deluxe pinks and honey yellows add up to a wonderful palette you will keep coming back too. Case size: 9"x6.

• Good?😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐1 Answers
  • How do I get this1 Answers
  • Do the colors stay true even after applied to eyes? 1 Answers
BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love the BH Cosmetic eye shadows, they're so pigmented and the colors are always really bright." in 62 reviews
  • "this palette is my moms but i used it a lot when i had first started playing with eyeshadow a few months ago. at first i didn’t really care or pay much attention to the formula, pigmentation and overall quality of the shadows but looking at it now, it’s not so good. they’re all shimmer shades, but there’s like no pigmentation whatsoever. there’s a bit of color, but no shimmer just hardly noticeable tiny glitters. i guess it’s ok if you’re just starting out like i was and it’s pretty affordable. but i just feel like there’s really no need to settle when there are other affordable high quality palettes like morphe, makeup revolution, etc." in 25 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of BH cosmetics. It's an affordable and long lasting makeup. I have used eye-shadows, eye liners, lip sticks, and lip liners. I will continue ordering from this company and encourage others to do so. Also, some shades and colors are comparable to that of MAC. " in 9 reviews
Kim V.
This and the 88 matte were my first ever palettes to buy myself. I loved these. After exploring more, I realize these are great starter palettes. The shadows are chalk like and not easy to blend.
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
I like this palette!  The number and variety of colors is absolutely redonkulous; multiple rows of browns and pinks, a row of green, multiple shades of yellow.  The shadow itself is pretty good, too.  There's a little bit of fallout and it's not as deeply pigmented as some shadows, but overall, it's good stuff.  I use this when I want to experiment with new colors--think of it as a sampler platter of all the shades you might possibly want to try.
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
I'm giving this one 4 stars because the shadows were a little chalky, and some of the colors didn't pay off as well as they should've. I don't mind adding a little setting spray or water to a brush to enhance the color a little bit, but I felt like I was doing that more than I should have been.
Ashley G.
Courtney R.
Lavalette
This palette is a great one. Has a ton of bright and fun shades to create looks with. BH Cosmetics formula is nicely pigmented and they blend beautifully. They can be powdery so expect some fallout however and these do apply better with a damp brush.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
For the price point, this palette gives you many colors to play with. I would recommend this for beginners just looking to mess around with some products and color. They are fairly pigmented and not a bad formula.
Sarah B.
Brea, CA
I really love the colors included in this palette. The whole palette is considered a shimmer palette, but I would consider some of the darker shades to look more metallic than shimmery. The size of the shadows are a little small for the size of my eye brush, but it still works with a little extra effort. If you’re looking to experiment with different colors that are shimmery or metallic, I recommend this product. However, keep in mind that while these are highly pigmented, not all colors are highly shimmery.
Ashley S.
This is one of my first big pallets that I bought.I love it because it let's me explore with color. The pan sizes are a bit small but I dont mind. This look I was inspired by the four diamonds from a show called Steven universe. I tried my best to incorporate each color into this look.
Amy M.
Bh cosmetics has great priced makeup for good colors. Love the packaging it's durable and the variety of colors is fun to choose from. You do need to keep in mind that eyeshadow in this line are powdery, so you definately need an eye primer for colors to show as shown. Love the sparkle shine this line of product has to offer.
Sara B.
Conroe, TX
Bh never disappoints! Just got this in the mail today and can't wait to start using it. Colors are pigmented and so creamy. Pans are a little small but with 88 colors for $9 i can't complain. BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
JOSELIN M.
¿LAS SOMBRAS SE BORRAN RAPIDAMENTE ?
Alissa J.
Mobile, AL
How is the pigmentation on this? Are they blendable?
Doreen M.
Are any of the colors similar to the Naked palettes? This seems like a great deal
dawn b.
Are the colours pigmented and blend able?
Baraa A.