BY BH COSMETICS

The 88 Color Neutral Eye shadow Palette offers an array of soft and pleasing hues with warm browns to silky beiges. Use these soft tones for a gorgeous look every time! Case size is 9"x6.

• Who has used the BH Cosmetics 88 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette ? Is i...6 Answers
  • How pigmented are these? Does it dust up too much?3 Answers
  • I've never used a BH palette but I always hear amazing things abo...2 Answers
BH Cosmetics 88 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love this palette! It has all the colors I need and they're so pigmented. It is so affordable too. Great brand! " in 65 reviews
  • "I love this product...is an awesome palette for the price the colors are very pigmented plus it has a lot of neutral colors you can pick from to do any type of eye look from a very natural smokey eye to a cut crease and to a very normal eye look seriously I do recommend it plus u can beat the price and they always have specials and u can get a very good deal....and the colors are so beautiful and very pigment" in 30 reviews
Heather M.
COLUMBIA, TN
#bhcosmetics 88 shade neutral palette is one of the best eyeshadow palettes I've ever seen! The colors are great for everyone, they are so pigmented it is unreal! Very silky texture, goes on smooth with no creases. You can even go without and eye primer and still be good it is that pigmented! Anyone can make this pallet look amazing! It also comes in shimmer and matte you simply can't go wrong with any of these! They are the best! #1 pallet to own! This palette can be found online at BH Cosmetics website also available at Kohl's right now for a steal of 12.99! Other palettes from BH can be found at Ulta as well! I would compare this to the NYX natural palette I feel like they have the same pigmentation and neutral colors. Both shocked me at how amazing they were love them so much!
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
I bought this at Kohl's for about $12. For the amount of shadows, it is a good price. However, this palette isn't worthy of even one star. The colors have almost NO pigmentation, and when swatched and on the eyes look the same if they even show up. Wetting the brush still does not pack a punch. It is a poor excuse for a palette and you can find better at the dollar store. If you do manage to get any color on your lid, it fades away within 30 minutes. (I tried this with Urban Decay eye primer) Sad, sad excuse for a palette and completely turned me away from this brand as a whole.
Aj R.
Hoffman Est, IL
Love the colors. So many to choose from and at a great price. Very pigmented and beautiful! I'm a neutral girl and this definitely made me very happy. I love BH cosmetics and so far another one I have been very pleased with.
Jordyn G.
New Haven, CT
For the past year this is the palate I would reach for - even over my prestige palates but in the last few months the lid has snapped off so I can’t travel with it. The colors are great and you can make so many looks!
Sarah B.
While these aren't my favorite colors ever, and that is just according to my personal taste, these colors are surprisingly vibrant for the price! The pigment holds it's own against much more expensive brands. While I will stick to my own personal favorite palettes, I use these colors from time to time as needed.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
I received this palette as a giveaway winner on twitter. I was so happy to receive the product and I still love it a month later. The colors are so soft and satin feeling. The kickback is a bit much but I think that is just my brushes. I love how pigmented it is and how easy it is to blend but it can blend into nothingness if you aren't careful.  The size of the case is nice, i love how spaced the colors are and the case itself is super sleek and nice. I love how it closes and opens though I could do with a larger mirror. That would have been cool but that's just personal preference. It's already big but to me it looks a bit strange having a mirror like that in such a big container.

The colors are beautiful and 88 shades for the price that it was is honestly a steal. Though always wear primer before putting it on so the colors show up more. Be careful not to get it in your eyes and this palettes is perfect for beginners. For it's price it's honestly a great palette and I find myself wanting to use every single color.  It'll provide you with many looks though it's not glam but it gives a nice natural appearance which I love. Every shade is unique and you have endless possibilities with it. BH Cosmetics 88 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
Alejandra A.
I got this palette yesterday as a birthday gift from my best friend. I haven't play with it yet, but I swatch EVERY color and I must say that it has crazy pigmentation and the color selection is really good. Highly recommended. a must palette. it has all the colors and quality for a really good price.
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
I honestly feel is a great palette. The colors are not so pigmented and they do not apply the same as using your finger and a brush, the finger results are better. I wouldn’t buy this product again just because they have a lot of fall out and the colors aren’t all completely matte.
Nicole B.
Towson
I love all of the colors, but some aren't as pigmented as others. That being said I am a beginner at makeup so this is a great starting palette for me. This was the first time I bought something from BH cosmetics and they are a great cheap alternative to high end palettes.
Nidhi T.
The palette is well-priced and features a pretty decent amount of shades. Problem is that it is not very pigmented and many of the shades end up looking the same color. Fairly easy to blend and some of the colors themselves look great. Overall, you get what you pay for.
Ciara M.
Schwenksville , PA
Who has used the BH Cosmetics 88 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette ? Is it something to buy? Does it Blend well? How Pigmented are the shades?
Jessica P.
How much does this cost?
Marguerite C.
How pigmented are these? Does it dust up too much?
Mari M.
Orlando, FL
How much does this product cost is the eyeshadow long-lasting is it waterproof is there lots of fall out after placing on eye lid
Elif S.
I've never used a BH palette but I always hear amazing things about it? Is the quality comparable to high end? I need a good palette with a lot of shadows that I can take traveling without lugging a lot of products