BY BH COSMETICS

The 88 Color Matte Eye shadow Palette offers bold strokes of beauty. Buttercup yellows and rich reds, lake blues and leaf greens, each offering to highlight your eye in a bold way! This palette will liven up any fashion style. Case size 9"x6. see more...

BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I bought my palette on sale for $24.99 that came with two other palettes along with it. The colors are very pigmented and beautiful. To make the colors really pop I suggest using NYX Big Eyeliner in "Milk" all over your eyelid first then applying the eyeshadow on top of it." in 101 reviews
  • "i love love love colorful looks with my makeup amd these colors r soo pigmented and bright i love it i rather have bright colors then normal nude ones" in 31 reviews
  • "If you are wanting to play around with different colors and stuff this would be a good one to start with." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend using these with a good eyeshadow primer, and a eyeshadow base. " in 2 reviews
  • "Not very pigmented, but it's very easy to blend out because of that reason." in 2 reviews
Mykeshia P.
Morganfield, KY
This palette will be my always go to for eye makeup! It’s so smooth going on my skin I couldn’t wait to order more products from this company! With my dark brown eye color this different shades of color always had my eye makeup on “fleek”!! I definitely recommend any makeup love to try this palette it a beauty!
Felisha J.
Bronx, NY
This palette is so versatile you can create so many looks with this one palette, my eye color is brown and I have created so many looks. The only bad side is that it’s all matte but if you do have shimmer shadows then you’ll be fine.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
These pans are like the size of a dime, very tiny but you get 88 colors and well, eyeshadow lasts quite a while. I bought two of these, one for my toddler and one for my teen. My toddler has used it everyday and doesn't know what being gentle means yet they have stood up to her abuse and the pans are still full. The colors are beautiful! They last until you scrub them off, and the blue makes such a lovely color blush, lol But seriously it's a nice palette.
Analisa R.
Dallas
I love these eyeshadows. When I first got them, I thought I was going to be disappointed. But to my disbelief, this is one of the best eye palette collections i own. A must have. You can mix and match the very flattering shades of color, they blend very well, have great pigment. I do recommend to others.
Anita T.
I love grabbing for this palette when I'm in the mood to do a colorful look. The shadows are really pigmented, some so pigmented that they might stain your eyelids. Lots of colors combinations you choose from. Great palette for the beginner makeup enthusiast or someone more advanced.
Samantha S.
Casa grande
I discover bh cosmetics a couple years and I love their products. They are easy to blend and apply very pigmented. I bought the eyeshadow palette off their website and I have to say about this palette is that they do last long through out the day. Before you put your foundation on I would do your eyeshadow first because it does have a lil fall out and it’s hard to remove the eyeshadow off you can’t just use your fingers you got to use a whole wipe to take it off but other than that I recommend anyone to buy this like I said it stays on real good and very pigmented :)
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
This palette is a good one to have if you want a lot of colors. The pans are small, but they’re very pigmented so you don’t need a lot of product. It’ll last you a long time as well. Easily blends and long lasting color.
nephthys p.
This pallet is my go-to when I wear hard to find colors. I usually wear a 3color eyeshadow combo. With all these colors, the choices are endles. They are blendable and transitions easy for that hot summer look
carla j.
north hills
This is an excellent Matte eye shadow pallet. The shades are really pigmented they go really smooth in the skin with primer or concealer under it they last almost all day. They are really good value for the price. I love the wide variety of colors.
Ainsley L.
I absolutely love this palette! The colors are beautiful, vibrant, and bright! I use this makeup palette as a go-to Halloween makeup palette! So affordable and highly pigmented. You can buy this at Sephora or bhcosmetics.com ! I definitely recommend it for the upcoming Halloween
Maikou M.
Palm Desert, CA
Do these eye shadows have fall outs when applied on the lids?
Little J.
Austin, TX
I've always wanted to try BH Cosmetic eyeshadow palettes because they are so affordable, but how well is the pigmentation?
Lucy I.
brenham
How can I get this palette?
Dariana J.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been interested in this product for a long time. Is really good? Advantages and disadvantages?
Alexis A.
How pigmented are these shadows?