BY BH COSMETICS

The 88 Color Matte Eye shadow Palette offers bold strokes of beauty. Buttercup yellows and rich reds, lake blues and leaf greens, each offering to highlight your eye in a bold way! This palette will liven up any fashion style. Case size 9'x6.'

• This free or not Pleas2 Answers
  • are the colors very pigmented? I really want to buy a pal...2 Answers
BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Pretty pigmented. Buildable and a large variety of colors. I love Bh cosmetics' products." in 95 reviews
  • "My first ever palette! Great for beginners! Has every color you can imagine! Awesome value and quality for such a low price!" in 15 reviews
Maria S.
Webster , NY
This palette is nice if you want every eyeshadow shade ever created. The formula is good for the price however my problem is that one of the shades are really really similar and the pans are SUPER tiny...like the size of a dime tiny. I rarely use it to be completely honest just because I have so many other palettes that I am drawn to. I would recommend this palette to someone who is young and is just getting into makeup and wants to play around with colors and figure out what they like and what they don’t like. If you are interested in purchasing from bh cosmetics I would highly recommend their galaxy chic palette. It is an all shimmer baked eyeshadow palette and the colors are outstanding. You need to wet your brush when you use it but I promise this palette is affordable and there is nothing else like it!
Kim V.
These aren't easy to blend and are chalky. They are great for a starter palette and will get the job done. I recently cleaned out my makeup and noticed the black in this palette had completely dried up.
Brandi P.
san antonio tx
Love this pallette I have 3, I love the quality, vibrant long lasting colors at very affordable prices. I do my make-up daily and these pallettes can easily last me at least a year.
Elvia D.
Super affordable only problem is that these aren’t that pigmented. It’s a great palette to use if you’re a beginner or just want to use to practice. It has so many options but to me it seems as if they come out the same shade (ex all the pinks come out with the same color finish even if it looks a little different)
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
Everyone raves about BH cosmetics and this palette, but I really didn’t think it was anything special. It’s cheap, and you definitely get what you pay for. The color payoff is lackluster, and the shades aren’t really buildable.
CamUnbothered g.
a repeat of the blush , but I love the pallets and pigment...they last awhile...blends well and builds well can be mix with other brands...the price is very affordable and the wide range of color leave creativity open...
Nancy K.
Lowell, MA
So many colors to choose from. Very beautiful vibrant colors. I was a first time user. It was long lasting and very pigmented. I think the package could be prettier but it’s very affordable. I would recommend.
Jessica O.
Las vegas, NV
This palette is amazinnnggg!! It has so many colors.You can do so many looks with this palette. Very inexpensive and it doesn’t wear off at all.The pigment is great! I haven’t seen it in stores,only online.
Breanna M.
Hubbell
Good for a beginner to get to mess around with colors and such. The colors are really pretty and easily blend-able. I think it's one that I use a lot because the range of colors is very big, and you can make a lot of different looks as well.
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
I bought this palette a while ago and just recently began to use it. The shadows are actually really buttery but some of the colors don't come off as pigmented as they do swatched. You can build them up on your lid and they blend okay but some of the vibrant colors don't come off as vibrant on your lid as they look in the palette. This is good for the price but it's not the best palette out there.
This free or not Pleas
Erin N.
Saint Louis, MO
are the colors very pigmented? I really want to buy a pallet with this varity of colors but I want to make sure its quality shadows.