BY BH COSMETICS

BH Cosmetics 60 Color Day & Night Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Ok i love bh cosmetics. This palette is amazingly pigmented. The colors are beautiful and just like the name you can wear these colors day and night! 100% recommend anything from bh. The formula is top notch and i find it better than most expensive brands. " in 38 reviews
  • "Beautiful palette. My first eyeshadow palette I brought. Good for beginners to practice on themselves with. " in 7 reviews
Mercedes-Benz T.
Pitcairn, PA
This was my first eyeshadow pallet and it worked ok. The darker colors showed up better than anything else so I used those the most from this pallet.

I would recommend this to a beginner who wants to start working on complex eye looks. It’s a safe investment on that end. It’s not bad for the price and quantity of shadows you get.
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
Being a beginner in makeup this one one of my first makeup pallets. It has such varieties of matts, shimmers, and bright colors. Yes theres room for improvement as far as the pigmentations of these colors but i did use the night side the most around october ! Such perfect colors to choose from and make bloody looks i love it !!
Rebecca G.
Catasauqua
Has a great color range, brights and darks. I use this in my professional makeup artist kit and even though some shades are a little powdery most are really well pigmented. Great for beginners and artists alike
The BH day & night eyeshadow palette is highly pigmented. The colors are really easy to blend and the shadows are not chalky and glides on smoothly. This is my go to palette everyday I absolutely love it.
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
Very cute palette! The only problem I have is how much you have to layer this on dark skin even after a primer. Other than that’s it’s a great palette. I love the colors and I would definitely recommend.
Kat N.
Acton, MA
I love how this palette is filled with pastels and darks. There's so many different looks you can achieve with this palette and it's so pigmented and affordable. There's a lot of original colors in this palette too!
Monica H.
Perris
Absolutely love this ! No doubt I will come for more ! Easy to apply good color all kinds of dark and bright colors in the kit good packaging can’t wait to use more
Jaelyn R.
Allendale, MI
Good pallet with a few unusual colors that are very fun to use. Fairly pigmented and blends pretty well. Reasonably priced and a good staple for the starting makeup girls drawer
Kris K.
California , ['', '', '']
One of my new favorite palettes right now. I love the mix of neutrals for the day and brights/shimmers for the night! Such pigmented beautiful colors with little to no fallout. BH never fails to produce a beautiful product that's affordable. I will always recommend this brand to everyone I know that loves makeup as much as I do.
Amanda Y.
Va beach, VA
This is one of the 5 Bh cosmetic palettes I have. This is a perfect palette for makeup lovers. It's cheap, affordable, you have to build the colors up some for it to be pigmented. But they are pigmented the first swatch. I love how it's a gradient color wheel in a affordable palette.