BY BH COSMETICS

BH Cosmetics 60 Color Day & Night Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Ok i love bh cosmetics. This palette is amazingly pigmented. The colors are beautiful and just like the name you can wear these colors day and night! 100% recommend anything from bh. The formula is top notch and i find it better than most expensive brands. " in 38 reviews
  • "Beautiful palette. My first eyeshadow palette I brought. Good for beginners to practice on themselves with. " in 7 reviews
Mari C.
BH Cosmetics 60 Color Day & Night Eyeshadow Palette great palettes but not so pigmented as I wished it was! Also the colors have a hard surface to get color so I need to scratch the color a little for me to get more pigment. However I love the variety of colors it’s beautiful
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
I use this palette for my makeup kit mostly because there are so many darn colors. Works very very well for weddings and specific color trends. I will say it takes a lot of blending and redipping to get a decent color payoff but it’s not annoying. The price point is great when searching for quantity of colors versus quality. This is an older palette but I will be giving their newer ones a try.
Xochilt H.
Clinton
I do you love this pallet just because of the variety of colors you get the blend extremely well but the one thing I will say is that they are not that pigmented so I do you have to use more than I normally would on an extremely pigmented pallet. But for the most part I do you enjoy creating it looks with his pallet because it has the shimmers and mattes to play with
Rebecca G.
Catasauqua
Has a great color range, brights and darks. I use this in my professional makeup artist kit and even though some shades are a little powdery most are really well pigmented. Great for beginners and artists alike
Amirah Mercedes Bence E.
This was my first eyeshadow pallet and it worked ok. The darker colors showed up better than anything else so I used those the most from this pallet.

I would recommend this to a beginner who wants to start working on complex eye looks. It’s a safe investment on that end. It’s not bad for the price and quantity of shadows you get.
Erica F.
Las vegas, NV
Being a beginner in makeup this one one of my first makeup pallets. It has such varieties of matts, shimmers, and bright colors. Yes theres room for improvement as far as the pigmentations of these colors but i did use the night side the most around october ! Such perfect colors to choose from and make bloody looks i love it !!
The BH day & night eyeshadow palette is highly pigmented. The colors are really easy to blend and the shadows are not chalky and glides on smoothly. This is my go to palette everyday I absolutely love it.
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
Very cute palette! The only problem I have is how much you have to layer this on dark skin even after a primer. Other than that’s it’s a great palette. I love the colors and I would definitely recommend.
Kat N.
ACTON, MA
I love how this palette is filled with pastels and darks. There's so many different looks you can achieve with this palette and it's so pigmented and affordable. There's a lot of original colors in this palette too!
Erica C.
When I started looking into makeup palettes I heard of bh and I soon learned to love it. It's so inexpensive and these shadows are so pigmented. These are great for beginners.