BH Cosmetics 36 Piece Ultimate Brush Set uploaded by Jessica T.

BY BH COSMETICS

Rosy G.
Dallas
this set makes up most of my brush collection , i use these brushes daily. they are so good and cruelty free . not to mention inexpensive
Stephaniee G.
i have these brushes and they are super soft! they are honestly the best they are super easy to use! and super affordable
MJ M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I LOVE THESE BRUSHES! The best deal for a wide variety of brushes. I use at least three of these everyday!
Lauren T.
Southampton
The quality of these brushes are stunning! I use these brushes daily and they stand up to regular washing without shedding. There is a great variety of brushes, great for those really getting into beauty.
Gabrielle E.
St, NL
I love these so much. I use these allllll the time. They’re super good, they haven’t started falling apart like my last set of brushes that I bought. I got them on sale for a super good price. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a good set of brushes should take these.
Sof
Really good brushes. They aren’t that expensive and you have a lot of eyeshadow brushes on it.