BY BH COSMETICS #18 in Makeup Brush Sets

The 36 Pcs Ultimate Brush Set includes an array of brushes for eyes, face, and lips in an easy fold up case!

• Would these be Good for stage makeup and what instant bru...1 Answers
  • How I can got this brushs please2 Answers
  • I BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set i would really l...1 Answers
Anna T.
I bought this on a whim about year and a half ago because SO many brushes for so little money sounded great. And amazingly, it wasn't too good to be true, it was actually true. I already had a bunch of brushes and some of them are better than the BH ones, and I replaced some of the BH brushes with higher quality brushes because they've gotten worn out quickly, which is my only complaint (I replaced the duo fibre with the sigma duo fibre which has lasted way longer). I also use much more fluffy kabuki brushes from bare minerals and Sephora, which this set is lacking really fluffy ones. The best part is all the eye shadow brushes. They are all great quality for the price. Not the BEST quality, but for the price, you're getting an amazing deal.
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
Bh cosmetics has some really great brushes that are super super affordable. This was the first brush set I ever purchased and I till this day I haven't had any problems with them. I would highly recommend this brush set (:
Jacquelin R.
I love these brushes these are the first ones I started with, they all very gentle on the skin and easy to wash. I believe it's a good price specially if you get coupons. I'm very satisfied with these brushes.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
BH cosmetics make great make up brushes they are so easy to use with good quality, I plan on getting some soon, I definitely recommend these brushes they are so satisfying and exceeded my expectations!!!!
LaurağŸ’€ğŸŽ€ A.
Great see for just starting to learn and play with makeup. Includes plenty of brushes to learn with. The eye-shadow round blending brush is my favorite, use it everyday. They clean great and last forever.
Deisi B.
This set of makeup brushes its perfect for a gift and it's not that expensive and you could order them on bh cosmetic they are very soft. I really recommend BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I actually own the BH Cosmetics ultimate 36 piece set brushes and they are amazing they're fluffy they're soft they apply the product just as well as any high quality brushes and their extremely affordable
Ansley T.
Quitman
I love these brushes! Although some are a little hard they are a great set of brushes for a very good price! Nothing like the face brushes! I use morphe and bh but my bh deluxe fan brush is the best!!😍
Sarahi G.
Rogers, AR
I love these brushes I hardly have any of the hair fall out they are super soft and theis set is not only affordable but you literally get a brush for everything and anything you may need!
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
It has every brush you'll ever need and then some. They aren't the best quality on some, but they get the job done. There aren't enough blending brushes, but in my opinion there never is
Jenna C.
Why do u need so many brushes?
Amanda M.
Bartlesville, OK
I've never herd of these are they really good I find some that don't work I need really good ones
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Are these brushes good ?
Jenny B.
Can someone tell me if these brushes are of good quality? I'm wanting to start a kit and wanted to know if the quality was decent enough for that.
Morgan C.
I have brushes, but the hair falls out of them. Does the hair fall out of these brushes?? I have been looking at them for a little while now.