BY BH COSMETICS

The 36 Pcs Ultimate Brush Set includes an array of brushes for eyes, face, and lips in an easy fold up case!

• Would these be Good for stage makeup and what instant bru...1 Answers
  • How I can got this brushs please2 Answers
  • I BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set i would really l...1 Answers
Cecile A.
Brooklyn, NY
I had bought this from a cosmetic school I attended to 4 years ago from today. It came with my makeup package and I'm still using them until this day. They last, they're strong and works just like high quality brushes.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
I got this as a gift and I have been using it ever since. It’s a great set, for the price point, you get a great quantity of quality brushes. They are easy to use, easy to clean, fivers don’t fall out. There’s a brush for every makeup need in here. If I hadn’t received as a gift, I would definitely purchase myself!
Danielle H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I’m still in shocked at how much of a good deal I got this brush set when I purchased it. I bought it for myself around Christmas and oh boy. I would buy it 3 more time so I can have a back up and another. The brushes are soft. Don’t irritate my skin. And the leather case also is a plus it does not smell.
Kate S.
Blue bell , PA
So I just got this beautiful set as a gift. And omg!!! Love love love if your trying to build your brush collection this will definitely help in every way. I have 2 other brush sets and love them all. If your a beginner this might be to much but if you want to try or are an expert go for it ❤️
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
This was the first brush set that I've bought and I love them. They're a lot more durable than you would think. One of the eyeshadow brushes sheds but it's nothing that would stop you from using it. I highly recommend this especially if it goes on a half off sale again.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
I bought this for my mother as a Christmas gift in 2012, and she is STILL using them. They have held up well, other then she like never cleans them. As hard as she is on her brushes I was pretty impressed on the longevity of this set. I should have bought one for myself.
Cambria L.
Blanding
BH Cosmetics always has great sales on their websites and I bought this brush set on sale and it is great! The brushes are really soft and there is a decent amount of face and eye brushes. I bought a set for my sister in law as well and she loves it too!
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
I got this brush set for Christmas and I love it! They're so soft, they work great and there's a brush for literally everything. They work better than any other brushes I have ever used.
C g.
calvin
I love this product so much. These brushes are super easy to use. They’re super affordable. It has a good value. I’ve purchased this product so many times. I definitely recommend this product to anyone. Try this product out. It is a very good product.
mya b.
Knoxville, TN
My favorite brushes. Very soft and affordable. Compared to other brushes I think these are better because they last longer and the bristles on the brush doesn’t get harsh. I bought it on BhCosmetics.Com for $35 I think. Will recommend to anyone.
Jenna C.
Why do u need so many brushes?
Amanda M.
Bartlesville, OK
I've never herd of these are they really good I find some that don't work I need really good ones
Morgan C.
I have brushes, but the hair falls out of them. Does the hair fall out of these brushes?? I have been looking at them for a little while now.
Sirine S.
mahdia
How I can got this brushs please
Cristy H.