BY BH COSMETICS #18 in Makeup Brush Sets

The 36 Pcs Ultimate Brush Set includes an array of brushes for eyes, face, and lips in an easy fold up case!

• Would these be Good for stage makeup and what instant bru...1 Answers
  • How I can got this brushs please2 Answers
  • I BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set i would really l...1 Answers
Carly V.
Belleville, NJ
Purchased this set just for the roll itself and I never even use it. Cuz most of my brushes do not fit in it. But the brushes that come with it are pretty amazing for the price
Kristina S.
Orem, UT
Most of my brushes came defective right off the bat. I contacted customer service and they offered to send me another set. After back and forth emails and sending photos to them, they only replaced the two worst ones. Every single brush came apart from the stick and I had to re-glue all of them. Many of them shed almost all the hair, making them unusable. I don't like the eye brushes at all, as they are way to scratchy feeling for my eyes. I really only use a fluffy brush (for highlight), a big blush brush and a smaller blush brush for contour. The rest of them just sit in my drawer, untouched. I know they are extremely inexpensive for makeup brushes, but I wouldn't recommend at all, even with the low price. They are so not worth it. I prefer my elf brushes over these and those are less than $10 each.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Absolutely adore these brushes. I received them last year and have not had any issues so far with fallout. Not very fond of the case it comes in- more of a hassle but that's just my opinion! I would recommend waiting to buy these when they have their at the end of the year sale! They will bump their prices down substantially! I believe I got these last year for about 15 dollars just by waiting. Was worth every penny.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I received these brushes for Christmas. It has a lot of variety of brushes. Some i love and some i just don't think belongs in it but for the price you can't beat it. i haven't had any problems with the actual brushes themselves. I would recommend.
Katie S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
I'm a professional makeup artist and I've had this same brush set for the past 3 years. The blending brush that comes in this set is the best blending brush I've ever tried. The larger brushes are amazing as well, the flat tipped brush is great for eyebrows too! They don't shed when being used or even when they're being washed. The only issue is that some brushes of mine have lost the brush tips, but that's nothing wood glue can't fix. I've recommended it to a lot of other make up artists, and they would back me up on it being amazing and so great for the price.
Larissa W.
I got these brushes for school because I am constantly asked to do another students or clients makeup. I got them mostly because it was a great price. It was a wonderful surprise when it turned out the brushes were a pretty great quality. I have very little issues with shedding and I was extremely happy with the selection of brushes that come in the 36 piece set! I would definitely recommend this for any beginning makeup artist or for someone who is practicing makeup on other people.
Dorothy M.
East Boston, MA
I can't begin to tell you how much i love these brushes. I have obviously not used every single one however the ones i have used are very soft. Definitely worth the price (wait for a huge sale). I definitely recommend for anyone needing brushes as this set has everything you could possibly need and you don't even have to think about buying other brushes. Its awesome.
AnnaMarie R.
Elida, OH
This is one of my favorite brush sets that i have purchased! They are my go to brushes when I do my makeup. The eye brushes are so easy to use and blend very nicely! I do with it came with a highlighting brush, but i did purchased a different set from BH and it came with one so it’s okay! (it’s absolutely awesome btw) The case makes it super easy to travel with also! I would definitely recommend everyone have one of these sets!
Jessica H.
I purchased this brush set around the holidays and got it for a steal. Since using it, I have ditched all of my other brushes.

Every brush in this set is so soft, but still firm enough to get the job done perfectly. I have issues in the past with other low cost brushes shedding horribly and not making it through their first cleaning session, but these have held up amazingly and I haven;t noticed a single shed bristle!
Theresa R.
Howard Beach, NY
The brushes are good quality for beginners! It's also a great price for the amount of brushes you receive. They blend makeup okay, but there are other brushes on the market that do a better price. You get what you pay for, however I do think this is a great set for those just starting out in makeup!
Jenna C.
Why do u need so many brushes?
Amanda M.
Bartlesville, OK
I've never herd of these are they really good I find some that don't work I need really good ones
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Are these brushes good ?
Jenny B.
Can someone tell me if these brushes are of good quality? I'm wanting to start a kit and wanted to know if the quality was decent enough for that.
Morgan C.
I have brushes, but the hair falls out of them. Does the hair fall out of these brushes?? I have been looking at them for a little while now.