BY BH COSMETICS #20 in Makeup Brush Sets

The 36 Pcs Ultimate Brush Set includes an array of brushes for eyes, face, and lips in an easy fold up case!

• Would these be Good for stage makeup and what instant bru...1 Answers
  • How I can got this brushs please2 Answers
  • I BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set i would really l...1 Answers
Elizabeth G.
Albany, OR
I purchased this brush set over 2 years ago and they're still some of my favorite brushes to this day. None of them shed and they're extremely soft. With proper care they will last a long time. The travel case is such a convenient bonus too!
Jasmine R.
Los Angeles , CA
This is one of the best websites that I go on

I have recommended lots of people to go to this website because not only are they affordable and so many sales but they have great products
I was super satisfied with my brushes that I got
Khadeejah S.
LEESBURG, GA
The ultimate must-have in brushes. Especially for a makeup beginner like myself. Take advantage of the sale they are having now. It’s very affordable and good quality. I will buy from bh cosmetics anytime. Comes in a cute purse too.
Mariah R.
Clintwood, VA
My boyfriend actually purchased these brushes as a Christmas gift for me, but I am in love with them! They are so soft, blend perfectly, pick up products so well, and they’re beautifully made! Definitely a purchase you need to make!
Katlynelizabeth🌻❤️
Great quality. Great price. Very soft and blendable brushes. They are high end quality for an affordable price. Everyday great value 36 piece set for a great price your paying less than a dollar a brush I would definitely recommend.
Sarah P.
These brushes are really great quality! I have experienced very little shedding and they feel very soft. These work just as well as my brushes from It Cosmetics and other more expensive brands. I would highly recommend these!
Jasmin D.
Las Vegas, NV
These are pretty damn decent for their price range and great to just have around. I didn't notice any shedding and they are really soft. Their storage case does have a strong chemical smell that does go away when aired out.
anabel e.
These are my everyday brushes. They’re great quality and blend out product perfectly. I just recently had trouble with the large fan brush shedding but I’ve had the set for about three years now. I would and have recommended.
Frankia 🦁.
Just received in mail and I’m impressed. Brushes are high quality, soft, and firm. The silver design is also very beautiful. Comes with all the brushes you would ever need in my opinion. Absolutely recommend.
Carissa P.
Newark
I got this on sale a year ago and I absolutely love them. Well worth the purchase, even at full price they're about $1 per brush plus a case. There are a few I'm unsure how to use so I don't really reach for them.
Jenna C.
Why do u need so many brushes?
Amanda M.
Bartlesville, OK
I've never herd of these are they really good I find some that don't work I need really good ones
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Are these brushes good ?
Jenny B.
Can someone tell me if these brushes are of good quality? I'm wanting to start a kit and wanted to know if the quality was decent enough for that.
Morgan C.
I have brushes, but the hair falls out of them. Does the hair fall out of these brushes?? I have been looking at them for a little while now.