BY BH COSMETICS #20 in Makeup Brush Sets

The 36 Pcs Ultimate Brush Set includes an array of brushes for eyes, face, and lips in an easy fold up case!

• Would these be Good for stage makeup and what instant bru...1 Answers
  • How I can got this brushs please2 Answers
  • I BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set i would really l...1 Answers
Stassi M.
Highland, CA
Thia purchase hurt me the most. I've never bought anything from BH Cosmetics until I purchased this set. I bought it specifically for the fan brushes and they were exactly why I hated it. The were flimsy. I think there were maybe about 10 brushes I could actually use out this set. I was refunded my money and I purchased a way better 10pc set.
⭐Fernanda⭐ S.
Orlando
I have had these brushes for 4 years they have held up great. I used this to start makeup and to have everything that I might possibly use only one brush out of the whole set shed like crazy but it was something I could over look. I love the brush holder it’s great for traveling and it has come along with me for many trips including to Peru and Brazil
Brittney M.
Evansville, IN
I love how many brushes you get for this price and the softness of most of the brushes! I wish I knew more about makeup to know what they are all for. Some of the smaller brushes are a little more stiff and the angled contour brush is a little too soft for the defining cut line. Still worth it for the value when you're learning!
Carolyn O.
Havelock, NC
I bought this a few weeks ago when it was on sale. They were a little over $20 which is cheap for 36 brushes! They’re soft, blend like a dream, and don’t shed. When I use my other brushes with eyeshadow, fallout comes off the brush. With these brushes there is no fallout. I love these so much!
Leslie G.
Gardner, KS
This was the 1st makeup brush set I bought about 6 years ago. I still have 5 of them in my every day brush collection. They are terrific for beginners giving you everything you need.
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
For the price this brush set is pretty awesome. I love the flat concealer looking brushes because I use those a lot for doing cut creases. It is totally worth the money. And they are all solid none have fallen apart from the Farrell. I recommend this to anyone looking to grow their brush kit.
Rachel H.
Very affordable. Every brush you’ll ever need to do a full face of makeup and more. I purchased on the BH cosmetics website. The brushes are very versatile and you can wash without the brush hairs shedding.
Araceli S.
San Marcos
Absolutely love bh cosmetics brushes very affordable and really nice quality, I have had my brushes over 4 years now and they are still in perfect condition, they have not fallen apart or have any shedding. I look forward to purchasing more brushes soon.
Erika S.
Whitewater, WI
I love these brushes! I received them as a gift for Christmas. I am not a makeup expert by any means but I do enjoy getting dolled up. I am a working mom and I do not have the money to go and buy a $50 makeup brush. I totally believe and looking good and not having to break the bank! Anyways, this was on my Christmas list and I got it! I love them, I think they are awesome and get the job done and are super affordable! I love the case that it comes in, it's light and you can easily take it with you for traveling purposes. Like I said before, I am not a pro at makeup nor am I a makeup artist but for me - someone who uses makeup regularly, not a daily basis, I do let my face breathe, they are wonderful!

I will say one thing though, I wish they would have included a paper with the brush name and what it's used for or it's recommended use, or printed the name of the brush on the actual brush like "blending brush", "contour brush" or something like that. There are so many that I'm like I don't even know what some of these are supposed to be used for but I have been experimenting and playing around with them to see what I can use them for for my personal preference.

Overall, I would definitely recommend these brushes if you are trying to have a wide variety and are on a budget. I love them!
Savannah J.
Redlands , CA
I bought this set last March and all the brushes are still intact. I use most of the brushes regularly. I got it on sale for $27 which is a steal for the brush roll and the 36 brushes. They don’t shed which is amazing, they haven’t fallen apart, I love my BH brushes.
Jenna C.
Why do u need so many brushes?
Amanda M.
Bartlesville, OK
I've never herd of these are they really good I find some that don't work I need really good ones
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Are these brushes good ?
Jenny B.
Can someone tell me if these brushes are of good quality? I'm wanting to start a kit and wanted to know if the quality was decent enough for that.
Morgan C.
I have brushes, but the hair falls out of them. Does the hair fall out of these brushes?? I have been looking at them for a little while now.