BY BH COSMETICS #16 in Makeup Brush Sets

The 36 Pcs Ultimate Brush Set includes an array of brushes for eyes, face, and lips in an easy fold up case!

• Would these be Good for stage makeup and what instant bru...1 Answers
  • How I can got this brushs please2 Answers
  • I BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set i would really l...1 Answers
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
I got these brushes for Christmas and so far they are amazing. They are so soft and they do a great job at applying and blending product. I'm really happy with this set.
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
I'm on the fence with this set. The price was amazing for the amount of brushes you get and the quality was decent for that price. They aren't my favorite brushes though. They look kind of cheap and they aren't the softest. They have been lasting fairly well though; they don't shed. I think this is a great set for a beginner who doesn't want to spend a lot of money but wants a variety of brushes.
Cecillia C.
St John's NL
This is my everyday brush set. For such a cheap price I didn't expect much but these are amazing. I've had little to no shedding and they are so soft on the face. They apply makeup better then some of my more expensive brushes. Would highly recommend
Patresia K.
Zogharta
love love love this #brushes ..my makeup need to #strong #brushes like this 😍😍❤❤❤❤ i hope to get it more and more in near feuture 😍😍😍
When i have it .i am going to kiss it every day ❤❤❤❤
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Kayla l.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this this brush set . The brushes are great quality for the price. I only had an issue with a few of the brushes with shedding but for the most part they were all amazing and soft.
Rita B.
Doral, FL
is the perfect set, i used all brushes, they are pretty good cuallity but they are so ligth weigth and for me is no a problem but maybe for others can be
DaniellaBenecia Q.
margate
I just bought this brush set and I must say it’s everything you won’t regret it my only con with the set is that it could have more blending brush
Crystal M.
Brampton , ON
Great brush set! Has everything I need. I use it on all of my clients. Blends well. Bh cosmetics have beautiful cheap brushes. That work well.
Emma D.
Derbyshire, Please Select...
Would reccomend to anyone. Received these the other day and they are such good quality brushes. A massive variety and very soft bristles.
SENDIT - Gabriela P.
I must say I love these brushes! I can't get enough of them! I bought them for my professional makeup course! They're so soft!
Jenna C.
Why do u need so many brushes?
Amanda M.
Bartlesville, OK
I've never herd of these are they really good I find some that don't work I need really good ones
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Are these brushes good ?
Jenny B.
Can someone tell me if these brushes are of good quality? I'm wanting to start a kit and wanted to know if the quality was decent enough for that.
Morgan C.
I have brushes, but the hair falls out of them. Does the hair fall out of these brushes?? I have been looking at them for a little while now.