BY BH COSMETICS #16 in Makeup Brush Sets

The 36 Pcs Ultimate Brush Set includes an array of brushes for eyes, face, and lips in an easy fold up case!

• Would these be Good for stage makeup and what instant bru...1 Answers
  • How I can got this brushs please2 Answers
  • I BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set i would really l...1 Answers
Jennifer H.
Edmonton, AB
These brushes are so affordable and so amazing to use. I've never felt fully comfortable with eyeshadow until I got BH brush sets and now I do it every single day! Extremely happy especially with the price that low
Loridana P.
Kucove
I ordered this brush set and after a few uses I am obsessed with this set.it has a good price and I liked them very much. I bought them in online shops and they had good quality.They are the best brushes that exist in the world.I am satisfied with my choice.
kimberly v.
This brushes were very nice especially for how many the kit came with and the price. I personally love the eyeshadow brushes and they are pretty good quality. I haven’t experienced ay problems or shedding from the brushes. Recommended by me!
Sara W.
conception bay south , NL
These brushes are great and i got them on sale!! They are great quality and i would highly recommend them to someone who is looking for some great brushes for a really good price!! I got them off their amazing website!!
∂¡иα є.

I was very skeptical when I ordered this product. I assumed the brushes would be a little cheaply made, and the fibers would be coarse. So, I have been pleasantly surprised by how soft these brushes are, and how they are very high quality. The leather clutch they come in is so convenient as well. Will definitely be ordering brushes from BH Cosmetics again. This product would be perfect for a makeup artist, or for someone who loves makeup.
Kayla B.
I have never knew what a difference brush quality makes I'm makeup application till I got this set! For 36 brushes I got it for $36! The brushes are cruelty free and are amazing quality. They're soft and durable. I never use to use a brush for foundation and now I use the stippling brush and my foundation looks flawless vs with a beauty blender.
Trista R.
Vancouver, BC
The price of this brush set cannot be beat and the quality is very good! I do find a few of mine shed, which is kind of annoying, but if you're looking for a cheap starter set as a MUA then this is perfect for you! BH Cosmetics blending brushes are by far my favourites as well!
Faride M.
The best brushes I've ever tried. Perfect for makeup artist or to makeup lovers. Really inexpensive and super complete. Use it for every day use. Perfect for any Christmas or birthday gift. I really recommend these brushes, they are incredible soft. And easy to clean.
Tala E.
San Jose, CA
36 brushes for $36? Uhmm, yes please! That was my thought when I saw this, and I was not disappointed. The brush quality is amazing, and I have all the brushes I need. Why do you need that many brushes? You don't. But at that price, why not?
onika a.
Hyderabad
These facial makeup brush set have 36 pieces. It covers face, lips, eyes brushes. These are also soft and has the organizer with it and keep the brushes well organized.
Jenna C.
Why do u need so many brushes?
Amanda M.
Bartlesville, OK
I've never herd of these are they really good I find some that don't work I need really good ones
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Are these brushes good ?
Jenny B.
Can someone tell me if these brushes are of good quality? I'm wanting to start a kit and wanted to know if the quality was decent enough for that.
Morgan C.
I have brushes, but the hair falls out of them. Does the hair fall out of these brushes?? I have been looking at them for a little while now.