BY BH COSMETICS

The 36 Pcs Ultimate Brush Set includes an array of brushes for eyes, face, and lips in an easy fold up case!

• Would these be Good for stage makeup and what instant bru...1 Answers
  • How I can got this brushs please2 Answers
  • I BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set i would really l...1 Answers
Maricha r.
Lauderhill, FL
I would love to have these babies, people say they blend your face really good and doesn't leave no marks.
Monica L.
I loved this set of brushes
I got it with a pretty good discount in the website
The brushes are very soft
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Amazing brushes for such little price and they don't have fallout and they work so well blend amazingly
Jessica E.
I bought these brushes about 7 years ago and I STILL have brushes from this set. Nothing beats them!
alejandra l.
lake geneva
Great synthetic brushes and for a great price! Couldnt be happy with it. Reccomend it to everyone
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
I've went on their website I stumbled across these brushes. I really do want to try them out.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
These makeup brushes are super affordable and most of the brushes work incredibly. A few of the brushes are a little harder to use, but with the variety it’s worth it for sure.
Christina C.
Coquitlam, ID
I ordered this brush set & I already love it after a few uses! I really wanted to get the proper tools as I am trying to improve my makeup skills & this was the perfect set for someone starting out. Very affordable & I already notice a huge improvement in my blending now that I am using the right brushes. I am obsessed!
Dalila s.
casablanca, casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Nav S.
This is the first ever purchase I made at BH Cosmetics, and it was the best purchase I've ever made, extremely soft brushes. It was a good starter set, I bought the same exact set for my cousin, and I will be purchasing more BH Cosmetic brushes sometime this week! Good quality brushes and surprisingly its so cheap. I love it.
Jenna C.
Why do u need so many brushes?
Amanda M.
Bartlesville, OK
I've never herd of these are they really good I find some that don't work I need really good ones
Morgan C.
I have brushes, but the hair falls out of them. Does the hair fall out of these brushes?? I have been looking at them for a little while now.
Sirine S.
mahdia
How I can got this brushs please
Cristy H.