BY BH COSMETICS #16 in Makeup Brush Sets

The 36 Pcs Ultimate Brush Set includes an array of brushes for eyes, face, and lips in an easy fold up case!

• Would these be Good for stage makeup and what instant bru...1 Answers
  • How I can got this brushs please2 Answers
  • I BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set i would really l...1 Answers
Jessica E.
I bought these brushes about 7 years ago and I STILL have brushes from this set. Nothing beats them!
alejandra l.
lake geneva
Great synthetic brushes and for a great price! Couldnt be happy with it. Reccomend it to everyone
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
I've went on their website I stumbled across these brushes. I really do want to try them out.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
These makeup brushes are super affordable and most of the brushes work incredibly. A few of the brushes are a little harder to use, but with the variety it’s worth it for sure.
Brianna N.
Mission
I absolutely love this brush set these brushes have amazing quality & the bristles are so soft and nice these are worth the hype
Lauryn W.
Very good set of brushes for a beginner. I bought this because of how cheap it was and because I wanted some backup brushes. There are a few that she’d but most of the brushes are very good quality. I would recommend this as a second set, but I don’t think someone could solely off of these brushes.
Christina C.
Coquitlam, BC
I ordered this brush set & I already love it after a few uses! I really wanted to get the proper tools as I am trying to improve my makeup skills & this was the perfect set for someone starting out. Very affordable & I already notice a huge improvement in my blending now that I am using the right brushes. I am obsessed!
Dalila s.
casablanca, casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Nav S.
This is the first ever purchase I made at BH Cosmetics, and it was the best purchase I've ever made, extremely soft brushes. It was a good starter set, I bought the same exact set for my cousin, and I will be purchasing more BH Cosmetic brushes sometime this week! Good quality brushes and surprisingly its so cheap. I love it.
Olivia S.
Toronto
Really great brushes! When it arrived they did smell quite a bit. So I sprayed them with a brush cleanser and rinsed them once before using. But they've been really great for application. I only wish the eyeliner brushes were more stiff and precise. Cause trying to use a gel liner is difficult with wilted bristles.
Jenna C.
Why do u need so many brushes?
Amanda M.
Bartlesville, OK
I've never herd of these are they really good I find some that don't work I need really good ones
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Are these brushes good ?
Jenny B.
Can someone tell me if these brushes are of good quality? I'm wanting to start a kit and wanted to know if the quality was decent enough for that.
Morgan C.
I have brushes, but the hair falls out of them. Does the hair fall out of these brushes?? I have been looking at them for a little while now.